The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Amy, Portia and Qiu Ping, yes even the good natured good girl Qiu Ping - all burst into laughter at my expense. Sigh...was seriously caught off guard.

I no need to say anything liao, I've been brutally bullied by the girls in office. Sad.
Is okay, having multiple personas goes a long way to getting yourself out of trouble.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
After all your training, Janice has not only excelled in sex, but also the ability to react fairly fast and good.
Dio suan must record down, when you next have private time with her, make sure she pays back with accrued interest.
Yeah man, outside she is ur boss. Private u show her who's boss.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
After all your training, Janice has not only excelled in sex, but also the ability to react fairly fast and good.
Dio suan must record down, when you next have private time with her, make sure she pays back with accrued interest.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cflrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gog you are really lucky and dangerous guy.. Camp for more story, I wonder if Eric has SBF as well and camp here for your story too. I wonder if I missed the part, did you mention your age and Janice's? Only like mentioned L was 41
Old 27-03-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

enjoyed the bit on Milly as well.
do continue together with Janice's story
Old 28-03-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflrick View Post
I wonder if Eric has SBF as well and camp here for your story too.
Wah that is dangerous, Eric read already sure 似曾相识, that time ugly and lobang broken

Excellent story, read until leak saliva
Old 28-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
quite cute lei.

MORE on Milly and Lindi please!!!
I'm cute? Oh... my... please. I don't swing that way....LOL

Milly and Lindi ah... need to spawn thread liao, I want to retire liao leh... aiyoh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
gog dont tease us about Milly le. Write story fast.
Honestly... last night write halfway dozed off. LOL.... sorry sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Yes Gog, suddenly got interest in this Milly, don't mind you divert your story to her 😉
Wah lao, you all hor... see one want one... really... SBF bros sia!!!!!! LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akboy View Post
chill bro.. good things will come soon
Yeah yeah, you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
start a new thread better
Confirm if need to la, but really, I think think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeads View Post
it didn't bore me
I certainly hope not!!! I don't want bros to read until koon!!!

Quote:
No need to wonder what Milly is, Bro Gog will share on due course.
As about loneliness, it's not about have or not have company, it's a state of mind.
If you are with a bunch of people you feel bored but can't absent yourself, you can still feel lonely.
If you have someone you love and in you heart, you can still be a happy man if you are alone physically.
That is correct. Sometimes you have to be alone so that you will miss that someone, it's not being 'lonely', it's just spending time thinking of the happy things and doing things while having the person in your head. It brings smiles, without the person around.

I'd have spent the night thinking back what we'd be doing if we're still in BKK in the hotel... NEXT to Rachel's room. LOL!!!

Does anybody do that?

Quote:
I still got some things I need to break Janice in, the next part is about breaking something of her... she would be taking a big change in attitude after that... stay tuned!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Is okay, having multiple personas goes a long way to getting yourself out of trouble.
Sometimes feel very fake... having to act, but once you do it often, I guess it comes naturally le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Hahaha.... That's so true. I didn't post the RP portions with her, she's cute like that... hahaha.

But she would never throw her weight as my boss around unnecessarily so I hardly 'bully' her back at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflrick View Post
Gog you are really lucky and dangerous guy.. Camp for more story, I wonder if Eric has SBF as well and camp here for your story too. I wonder if I missed the part, did you mention your age and Janice's? Only like mentioned L was 41
Lucky and bad bro, not lucky and dangerous. I'm pretty harmless. I only want the body, and in return hope not to hurt people that's all.

I didn't mention her age and mine, but I did mention Janice is 5 years my senior. I have my own place already during the storytelling, so you can guess roughly how old I was.

Or how old I wasn't? Was the info accurate or correct? Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
enjoyed the bit on Milly as well.
do continue together with Janice's story
Continuing next sir

A new section on something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wah that is dangerous, Eric read already sure 似曾相识, that time ugly and lobang broken

Excellent story, read until leak saliva
Ya... I know what I was doing back then, but the thrill & lust was too deep to let go. Janice was having feelings for me as well thus this happened. I guess being together much the feelings would grow in a way that nobody expected.....

Your drool hor, damage your computer/keyboard, is not my fault ah!!!! LOL!!!
Old 28-03-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good tuesday, horrible traffic everywhere.

Have fun bros!!

----------------------------------

I'll fast-forward a month or two later when it was really busy period for us. We hadn't really been fucking (making love) because of the late nights and heavy workloads in office. I'd pick Janice up, send her back still, but we only treasured the time we had together via holding hands and some hugging.

A SUV is really good for sitting behind stoning, and relaxing doing nothing but hugging for a while - just FYI.

That's all Janice wanted during the busy times. I could see she's really exhausted from managing a department and the workload. Management was also hounding us and all. A little quiet time, and prayers instead of sex is enough for her, I'm not greedy to want to fuck her everyday either. She's already mine, nothing to fret about if I don't get it for a week or two.

I'm pretty sure however, if Janice had sex with me, she might not be so tensed up, the hormonals changes might do her some good instead.

Saturday Evening (Est 10.30pm) in Office.

W(an) L(eng): Phew. Done my portion.

gog: You good lor, I still have some bits to finish up.

WL: Lucky it's not every month like this, else I sure peng san (over turn, knock out, concuss).

A(my): Look at my hands! So dry from the aircon!

P(ortia): Look at my nails! I haven't got time to do them!

Brandon just stole glances as the ladies whine, chee hong for sure.

SWOOOOOOSH. Hammer was on my head this time.

gog: OW! What did I do this time!?!

A: Orhhhhhh gog never finish his work, Janice angry liao.

J(anice): Well they are ladies, so hammer you better lor.

gog: HEY!!! That's unfair! There's Brandon too!

J: Tooooo bad. See Brandon is so hard working, he didn't laze and chat like you.

gog: HEYYYYYYYYYYY!

J: On a serious note, if you folks are done, then let's call it a day? I got church tomorrow and I already skipped bible study today. Let's take Sunday off and see you back here ooooon... (pause) Monday?

Cheers of hurray came from the team, everybody started stretching and went to empty their cups, clean up a bit, pack their bags and started to leave. I wanted to leave - honest, but engine still running, I left a bit more to go only, don't want to leave it to monday. So I just carried on working.

I had expected Janice to leave first, doubt there will be hanky panky tonight anyway. I'm also mentally drained that I doubt I can keep up a good conversation with her. For once, alone in bed, with TV and a glass of wine sounds perfectly delightful over sex. I was pretty focused on my work and the team left.

They also switched off some of the lights leaving my desk area still lit. Pretty sure I said bye, even to Jance. Another 5-10mins, I told myself.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They also switched off some of the lights leaving my desk area still lit. Pretty sure I said bye, even to Jance. Another 5-10mins, I told myself.
Off everything to create a very romantic environment for quiet abd happy time with Janice, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Off everything to create a very romantic environment for quiet abd happy time with Janice, hehe.

Old 28-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 28-03-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Do that? Do WHAT, Gog? Competing with someone next door to see who moans louder? Neh, who cares?
Anyway, if you retire or stop writing, guess many of us here will nail you down, smack your face with our blue balls. Lol.
Anyway, good writing. Waiting for the story about the other pussies, Lindi, Milly and God knows who.
If I were Janice, if I know Gog prefers a me and my time with wine and TV, I will TMD let him be alone, for the rest of his life. Lol. Joking lah.
Anyway, Gog never heard before sex is a good stress reliever? Even if couple got big fight, nothing beats a make up sex.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 28-03-2023 at 11:16 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If I were Janice, if I know Gog prefers a me and my time with wine and TV, I will TMD let him be alone, for the rest of his life. Lol. Joking lah.
Anyway, Gog never heard before sex is a good stress reliever? Even if couple got big fight, nothing beats a make up sex.
Old 28-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Old 28-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1