The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
All prices went up like crazy. Most of us cannot afford liao

Zhuhai now average ones are 3600 bring back. Better ones are 4600. Lol!
Still beats Singapore anytime. Singapore viets already commanding like st for 500 to 700 depending on where. 4600 is still a steal compared to Singapore market.

Nowadays go to local joint see all the old birds.... sigh. Better just fly to play.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Precisely bro. I miss the China experience. But, the ktv girls level much higher now. Not like the old days pre covid.

I still kept in touch with some of them. Also look forward to see them, more like old friends. May be with some booze to go along.

My China friend was still raving how good China girls are. Honestly, not like pre-covid, unless got the patience to go to the streets to fish. In a way, girls in china present a very different level of play. I prefer fishing these days as compared to outright paying. Guess age has mellowed me somewhat.

Look forward to going to Tian Er Hu for the 早茶 and 茶餐厅。That was really good. Hope those stores still there. Then the 木柱。Long list of things to do in China. But, lagi longer list in other parts of Asia.

Bro,

I always fish at those Bubble Tea Shop and Eatery Shop during the good old days.

Tian Er Hu for the 早茶 and 茶餐厅 you mentioned are good fishing pond during the good old days.

Once get a few good ones I will stop lol.

June come will start looking at which Historical Town to explore and Airfare $$$ status. Choosing which day the cheapest fare will be the main criteria.

As a retired person, what I have is Time and what I do not have is Money lol.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Still beats Singapore anytime. Singapore viets already commanding like st for 500 to 700 depending on where. 4600 is still a steal compared to Singapore market.

Nowadays go to local joint see all the old birds.... sigh. Better just fly to play.

Where got steal? 4600 is $910 SGD. I think is beyond many bros budget.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Where got steal? 4600 is $910 SGD. I think is beyond many bros budget.
Totally agreed.

Yes, for the RICH.

For those Retired with NO INCOME even worse.

For Working Class is a BIG Problem unless High Flyer with High Salary lol.

As for Singapore Pricing, I am totally out of touch since my first step into China.
Starting Lor 31, 劲歌 very shiok but after visiting CA/CP my point of view have change.
I have become a "Frog Out Of The Well" haha.

Basically many may have change thier GamePlay along the years just like me.
要玩也是远一点比较好,不然给熟人看到就不好。

Last trip before Covid in Dec, bring my friend from CQ to Lijiang Exploration of 5 days 4 night trips and gave her RMB 2000 before leaving.
She rejected as she claim I spend a lot during the trip.

In the end I took back half and push the remaining to her with a statment "Safe Keeping" 平安钱.

So is RMB 1000

From here can clearly gauge I am treated as a friend rather then a "Old Customer" 老油条。

I always prefer this type of China trip. Visit place of interest during the day and a companion during the night.

To Dear Bros whoever is visiting China, have fun whatever is best and right for you.

I No Money so can only enjoy in a Cheapskate Manner, PaiSei.

Last edited by sexrookie; 17-01-2023 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkDrankDunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Hi Bros,

Need some advice, i have to go to china sometime in august for personal reasons but will have 2 weeks of travel time, where is the most happening city that has KTV? i miss the DG days but what to do. Is there any city that still have large opulent KTV's? i would like to go and have fun there. I heard chong qing has the most beautiful girls. can any bro confirm?
Old 21-03-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Dongguan - CP and CA

With the lifting of travel restrictions, are the entertainment scene back to usual business pre-covid in CP and CA?

Any advice from brothers stationed there?
Old 05-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Anywhere to recommend these days?
Old 06-05-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Re: Dongguan - CP and CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
With the lifting of travel restrictions, are the entertainment scene back to usual business pre-covid in CP and CA?

Any advice from brothers stationed there?
Lifted by need China VISA.
Old 09-06-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heyzoobanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow brothers in arms,

I am visiting dongguan alone coming July and am wondering if there's any advice from fellow experienced brothers for any action there.

Thanks in advance!
Old 23-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Lifted by need China VISA.

Visa free back liao. When going hah..

I see the price i was wth..but still thinking to rekindle abit but maybe to slack in foot massage then at night go sing song wash eyes..not necssary bring back every night since it is costly and then old liao cannot perform so well.

But it still good to look for the old feelings.
Old 24-07-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
Visa free back liao. When going hah..

I see the price i was wth..but still thinking to rekindle abit but maybe to slack in foot massage then at night go sing song wash eyes..not necssary bring back every night since it is costly and then old liao cannot perform so well.

But it still good to look for the old feelings.

Yes, VISA Free from 26 July onwards.

But there are still many hinderance in terms of flight availability as it is just the beginning.

SIA or other Airlines need to activate/schedule their fleet of airplanes.
Airplanes is NOT a issue.

Flight Manpower is a BIG ISSUE.

I am going to hold back for awhile till the situation is stabilizes.

As a retired person I need not to rush into it.

What I have is Time and what I do not have is Money

Last edited by sexrookie; 24-07-2023 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Scoot do fly to Shenzhen NOW

My Passport expired for 2.5 Years and will be collecting today.

After Online Application within 5 Days I got a Passport Collection Notification.

Will start to do some planning and options for visiting some good friends who thru and flow chat with me during Covid period.

Anyone recently visited Changping or Changan ?
Old 08-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Scoot do fly to Shenzhen NOW

My Passport expired for 2.5 Years and will be collecting today.

After Online Application within 5 Days I got a Passport Collection Notification.

Will start to do some planning and options for visiting some good friends who thru and flow chat with me during Covid period.

Anyone recently visited Changping or Changan ?
U go i follow haha..but hearsay really got nothing. But our old times mummy's sister still there i also dont know for what when business is really bad.
Old 11-08-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agreed.

Yes, for the RICH.

For those Retired with NO INCOME even worse.

For Working Class is a BIG Problem unless High Flyer with High Salary lol.

As for Singapore Pricing, I am totally out of touch since my first step into China.
Starting Lor 31, 劲歌 very shiok but after visiting CA/CP my point of view have change.
I have become a "Frog Out Of The Well" haha.

Basically many may have change thier GamePlay along the years just like me.
要玩也是远一点比较好,不然给熟人看到就不好。

Last trip before Covid in Dec, bring my friend from CQ to Lijiang Exploration of 5 days 4 night trips and gave her RMB 2000 before leaving.
She rejected as she claim I spend a lot during the trip.

In the end I took back half and push the remaining to her with a statment "Safe Keeping" 平安钱.

So is RMB 1000

From here can clearly gauge I am treated as a friend rather then a "Old Customer" 老油条。

I always prefer this type of China trip. Visit place of interest during the day and a companion during the night.

To Dear Bros whoever is visiting China, have fun whatever is best and right for you.

I No Money so can only enjoy in a Cheapskate Manner, PaiSei.
I also keep my old contact from the good old days..

I also like to do this kind of trip before covid strike.. will be rekindle soon as my contact is doing decent job as yoga trainer and she will be happy to come out with me as usual for a week of sponsored holiday.. “ I always prefer this type of China trip. Visit place of interest during the day and a companion during the night.”

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 11-08-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I am going end of the year when the weather is cooling But I think 已经玩不起了 The most go 天鹅湖 visit a few friends and ex KTV girls who still in CP then go Zhuhai walk walk..

Zhuhai KTV prices now 3600-4600. Crazy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1