The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
Pardon me brothers...
What is "greng jai"?
Why headache?

u really dont know meh. hehehe it for u to find out kekekeke
Old 25-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pardon me brothers...
What is "greng jai"?
I think means mai hor li pai chor lang(hokkien translate)
Old 26-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
So you expect her to open her mouth first ????

The least you can do is to give her some pocket money for travelling expenses back to her home.

Later she think you 'farang ki niow', mai mi num jai.
That's a gd one, bro. 555!!
Old 26-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
lol talk about greng jai heheheh really makes u headache
Now I'm suffering from permanent headache liao.
Old 26-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
I think means mai hor li pai chor lang(hokkien translate)
Wah bro, you really good translator leh. Can be Thai-Hokkein-Thai translator liao.

It also means to be considerate towards others (in English) or don't ka-chiao others (in Singlish).
Old 27-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, hope to hear some views on this.
Is there any tell tales sign if the ger is lying?
Like loopholes or patterns etc...
It seem like most of the gers mentioned in this forum has a habit of lying.
But lie for what? is there a need to do that?
Relationship is meant to be open and honest with each other.
How do we build a good relationship with them?
Hope to hear some opinions.
Many thks in advance...
Old 27-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Guys, hope to hear some views on this.
Is there any tell tales sign if the ger is lying?
Like loopholes or patterns etc...
It seem like most of the gers mentioned in this forum has a habit of lying.
But lie for what? is there a need to do that?
Relationship is meant to be open and honest with each other.
How do we build a good relationship with them?
Hope to hear some opinions.
Many thks in advance...
well mate gers lie can be white lie or really lying to cheat on u. about tell tail sign nobody will be able to tell u the sign, loopholes or patterns only u can see it urself whether what they said are true.

example giving u. if u call ur girl and ur girl said she is at home but it dont sound like she at home and it take forever for her to answer ur call and next thing u know she call u back or answer ur call in the toilet most of the time. It maybe she is at somewhere else but again u never know cos u are not there to see, u cannnot said she not at home.

another example is she told u at home and while talking to her, u hear somebody voice when ask. she said nobody ard but u are very sure u hear somebody in the background. else she just give excuse her friend come or said is her bro who come visiting her. whether it her bro nobody know. maybe u do a suprise visit may able to caught her in the act. that is pure luck if u able to catch her red handed.

white lie could be she really have problem but dont wanna trouble u or make u worry and they try to solve it themself.

so as u see above many things to talk about and it very hard for us to tell u when a girl is really lying or not. u can find a thread that another bro started about girls giving excuses.
Old 27-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks brothers for the valuable informations, appreciate it.
Old 27-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 19
FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
So, unless you hear a man voice behind the phone say "darling/honey/sexy/ah~" or you see man items or cd used or unuse in her room etc then I think you should not think so much as its just your imagination.
Well said!

In all relationship, trust is esstential. Dun read too much. If you really sincrely love her, always trust her and give her the benefit of the doubt.

She might be in Thailand and we are in SG, she might also think that we are fugging around behind her back as well.

My gal make me call her on a nightly basis in the late evening to ensure her that I am not clubbing or anywhere else beside my own house.
Old 27-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA-22 Raptor View Post
Well said!

In all relationship, trust is esstential. Dun read too much. If you really sincrely love her, always trust her and give her the benefit of the doubt.

She might be in Thailand and we are in SG, she might also think that we are fugging around behind her back as well.

My gal make me call her on a nightly basis in the late evening to ensure her that I am not clubbing or anywhere else beside my own house.
call nightly also no use one lah.
I got one tirak in thailand. She can't control what I do. most probably know I fuck around also. as for what she does in thailand, i call her everyday at different time to check also no use. What if she really one time dont pick up your call and will u start imagining things and start to suspect her? this will only drive u mad.
Old 27-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

ah ya bros dont need to think so much who cheat who. if happen to catch her red handed or see it with ur own eyes then everything are clear.

Else no point saying checking, calling and letting him or her know.be frank when one wanna really "run home" they or we can find all excuse to said we are at home blah blah blah.

so as what norisan said it up to u to believe her and have faith on her. keep suspecting only make things worst in relationship and also if really cannot handle a long distance relationship or having a WL as a gf then better dont start. the only thing u will have is full of problem.

when quarrle will start saying u use to be with this men, use to work in this line blah blah blah. next thing u know she maybe really sucking ur money b4 she ask u go fark spider.

so bottom line do what u can do, think properly what u want from this kind of relationship, can u effort to feed the girl u wanna be with? can u really forget her past?

again also had to stress never never sweep everything under the carpet if u really see a problem. u are digging ur own grave.

as for money wise i dont think is a really a big problem if she really cheat u. yes money important but i have seen many bros who got involve and go blue black not really the money that hurt them badly is the time effort and most important they fall for the girl too deep that they cant get out of the pit. that is the worst thing a guy can get is by getting his feeling hurt very badly.
Old 27-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 19
FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
call nightly also no use one lah.
She is just being sticky and insecure.
Old 28-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Samster

The diff from a thai ger and sin ger is quite fair bit maybe b'coz of their upbringing and culture etc.
But local gers is too demanding and arrogant.
I have seen my share of it and that is y i switch to foreign.
Old 28-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jackthh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you love yours tirak, just trust her in anywhere you can...

time can tell everything...

If you are serious then try to let her understand how serious you are about the relationship is... she will understand and make up her mind to stay with you or not...

My tirak stay with me for about 10 years already and we meet only 2 to 3 times a years in bkk when i up for my holiday..

lady is to love her and try let her know how much you love her and care about her, dont try to understand a lady cos there are lady ...

————————————要懂得做人!

香烟:吻到了尽头留下一堆灰白的记忆!

Old 28-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Must have trust, and also common sense lah. If only have blind faith then one day sure mati. If don't trust, the relationship also mati. It must have a healthy mix of both.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1