The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gallant97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Neighbor’s Wife as your FWB

Anyone has this experience?
Old 21-01-2024, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Neighbor’s Wife as your FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant97 View Post
i do have this experience. BUTTTT the funny things is i actually using a dating apps to look for girls no mistaken i think the apps name sugarbook. the funniest things is once i meet her to have dinner with her. so i offer her to go some quiet place which is my place. she was shock cause staying same building but different floor hahaha. and now she will find me after her husband went to work. WHAT A LUCKY PERSON IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA
Old 21-01-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Lucky you, I had the same many many years ago with MIRC... she stay just above me.. had once at her hse when husband bring kids go outting without her... other time just meet in car or hotel. Started cos her husband only last 1 min... she is 30+ at that time 女人30如狼... super horny all the time.. miss those times..
Old 21-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
Gedoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Used to have a neighbour as FWB but she is still not somebody's wife at that moment. Now she's married and move away liao...
Old 21-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
highster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have an on going one (been a year already). Husband is working overseas to avoid her (my gain) so she consider herself divorce. She's 41, staying with her teenage daughter, does work out 3x week (very fit with a firm C cup). It started when I asked her out for lunch when I WFH. She alot of guys going after her as I often see guys sending gifts over, but she didn't accepted anyone. One day she asked me to go out to the mall to get something for her parents, as she passed by a clothing store, she said she like to take a look and tried out some (asking me how she looks). She dresses quite conservative outside so I didn't know she has a nice set of rack till later (the moment she asked me for opinion on clothings I knew I would score. Back to the car she told me she tired and I offered her a shoulder massage, as she got comfortable,she leaned back, and I took the signal to cup on to her firm breast, smell her hair and kiss on her neck, she responded well by giving me a moan,and we started to engage on a tongue fight. As we are still in the carpark, we can't do much but to head home. Once we park the car she begin walking home and I follow her back, once the door closed,we close all the curtains and re-engage on the tongue, and rest is very much SOP.
Old 22-01-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10506 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Gd for her husband.. need not travel far to slash u. Free show for the whole neighborhood.. perfect.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 25-01-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I sometimes go to fairprice after 10pm after whole family sleeps to get my groceries due to wife kpkb morning have no fruits to eat.

On one of the evenings it started to rain after I got out of the mall. Luckily I brought my umbrella since it was raining everyday. What was even better that I saw my Japanese neighbour waiting for the rain to stop. She was holding 2 bags of food and no umbrella to walk back to our estate.

From our past encounters, she mentioned that the husband is based in Tokyo while she accompanies her children to study in an international school here. I guess she should be in her mid 40s as her kids are upper pri. She was able to maintain her complexion to look like early 30s though.

She accepted my offer to share my umbrella and for me to help her hold one of the bags so she could have a free hand, which she put on my shoulder. Throughout the walk, my elbow kept brushing on her c-cups and she kept thanking me that I was around to accompany her home.

The wind was so strong that by the time we reached our block, my legs and shorts were wet and her long pants got wet too. Seeing that our things were in a mess, she kept apologizing that we both got drenched because of her. I told her not to mention it and joked just to treat me to coffee next time. She asked if I want to get some tea at her place if I had time. I said ok but I don't want to disturb her kids. She says they don't really wake up in the night.

We had a short chat in her dining before she mentioned that the hot water in her bathroom takes some time to come which she didn't like. I joked that I can use the cold water to wash my feet and she can use the hot water once it is ready. So I asked her to show me how to switch on the shower. We went to the bathtub and it was partitioned by a glass panel, which made the space narrow. As she was showing me how to turn in the hot water, I slowly inched toward her face while looking at the tap.

She felt me getting a bit too close to her and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. Our arms touched each other in the small space while I told her that her body feels cold. She apologised and I said I didn't mean to blame her. I started rubbing her arm to tell her that she better take a hot shower soon. A few seconds of silence after our eyes locked, thinking what was going to happen next. We moved closer and hugged, kissed and everything started.

I told her why don't we just shower together since I could clean her back for her. I eventually did it when we were in doggy position and I cip while she squeezed my cock until it came out.

After drying up, she asked if I could stay a bit longer and I told her I can but I better reach home early morning before everyone wakes up. We started round 2 in her bedroom and had a slow start with lots of kissing, teasing, bj, cunninglus before I pounded her pussy till she covered her mouth when she moaned.

After I came, she said she wanted to go on of me and started riding my cock while I tuned her small nips. Her pussy was so wet that water dripped down my balls and on the sheets. She kept on going until she came and we both cuddled and chatted more. She said she hasn't had such a good sex for a long time since her relationship with her husband soured and she could not trust anyone that easily. We frenched a bit and realised that it was getting really late so I left. She said I can let her know when I go get groceries next time so we can accompany each other.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I sometimes go to fairprice after 10pm after whole family sleeps to get my groceries due to wife kpkb morning have no fruits to eat.

On one of the evenings it started to rain after I got out of the mall. Luckily I brought my umbrella since it was raining everyday. What was even better that I saw my Japanese neighbour waiting for the rain to stop. She was holding 2 bags of food and no umbrella to walk back to our estate.

From our past encounters, she mentioned that the husband is based in Tokyo while she accompanies her children to study in an international school here. I guess she should be in her mid 40s as her kids are upper pri. She was able to maintain her complexion to look like early 30s though.

She accepted my offer to share my umbrella and for me to help her hold one of the bags so she could have a free hand, which she put on my shoulder. Throughout the walk, my elbow kept brushing on her c-cups and she kept thanking me that I was around to accompany her home.

The wind was so strong that by the time we reached our block, my legs and shorts were wet and her long pants got wet too. Seeing that our things were in a mess, she kept apologizing that we both got drenched because of her. I told her not to mention it and joked just to treat me to coffee next time. She asked if I want to get some tea at her place if I had time. I said ok but I don't want to disturb her kids. She says they don't really wake up in the night.

We had a short chat in her dining before she mentioned that the hot water in her bathroom takes some time to come which she didn't like. I joked that I can use the cold water to wash my feet and she can use the hot water once it is ready. So I asked her to show me how to switch on the shower. We went to the bathtub and it was partitioned by a glass panel, which made the space narrow. As she was showing me how to turn in the hot water, I slowly inched toward her face while looking at the tap.

She felt me getting a bit too close to her and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. Our arms touched each other in the small space while I told her that her body feels cold. She apologised and I said I didn't mean to blame her. I started rubbing her arm to tell her that she better take a hot shower soon. A few seconds of silence after our eyes locked, thinking what was going to happen next. We moved closer and hugged, kissed and everything started.

I told her why don't we just shower together since I could clean her back for her. I eventually did it when we were in doggy position and I cip while she squeezed my cock until it came out.

After drying up, she asked if I could stay a bit longer and I told her I can but I better reach home early morning before everyone wakes up. We started round 2 in her bedroom and had a slow start with lots of kissing, teasing, bj, cunninglus before I pounded her pussy till she covered her mouth when she moaned.

After I came, she said she wanted to go on of me and started riding my cock while I tuned her small nips. Her pussy was so wet that water dripped down my balls and on the sheets. She kept on going until she came and we both cuddled and chatted more. She said she hasn't had such a good sex for a long time since her relationship with her husband soured and she could not trust anyone that easily. We frenched a bit and realised that it was getting really late so I left. She said I can let her know when I go get groceries next time so we can accompany each other.
Power lah bro
Old 25-01-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10219 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro Laker. I assume this is still ongoing?
Old 25-01-2024, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
PokerA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro, is there 2nd part?
Old 25-01-2024, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah, i got this experience. U don't recognize me meh? I am your neighbour. I have been fucking your song song for long time now. She is one of my FWB
Old 25-01-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, more pls. When this happen? Got pics or vids?

Quote:

Old 25-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
peterparkerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 25-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice share bro Laker. I assume this is still ongoing?
Still ongoing. Trying to spice it up a little since it usually end up the same. CIP, cuddle, talk cock.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerA View Post
Nice share bro, is there 2nd part?
I will only talk about the memorable parts. A lot of them are SOP.

Will write one today before I get busy tomorrow for another round.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1