The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
You can get very decent hotel at only 600 - 800 baht especially during low season. Girls at beer bar can get at around 1.5k to 2k. Avoid ago-go girls, most will rip you off...u should try the ago-go waitress instead...some are cute available and better service.

Woah thank you so much for the very detail analysis of dmg.. that was what i wanted to know!

Been trying my best to read and then gauge but then there's too many to begin with.. wont be going for a 7d6n trip la.. dont have that much amount of time to begin with.

I am so keen to venture there to take a look someday!

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
does phuket hav farm for bking girls n wats e range of prices? Issit true hatyai is e cheapest?
Not sure anybody can answer your 1st question (imho, kinda naive too). 2nd, you can't compare Phuket with Hatyai -it's prime touristy belt, setup is so different and costs $$ more than Hatyai (which mostly caters to visitors across the border)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firegobypower
Anybody can advise where have nice seafood in Kata Beach?
Not cheap, but ambience and food quite ok
http://www.phuket.com/magazine/kaneang-restaurant.htm
Old 12-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone stay at @white patong before? is it near bangla street?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 13-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Yup, its at sansabai road opp ICC. very very near to bangla.....there's a @white 2 there also. Personally the rooms are too spacious which makes it looks sparse. Anyway there's just personal. The boss is suppose to be friendly though...they are on FB btw.
Old 13-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, i think izzt at Soi Sansaba just after Rock City... if i m not wrong?

http://www.whitepatong.com/

http://www.mapjack.com/ izzt here... if m not wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Yup, its at sansabai road opp ICC. very very near to bangla.....there's a @white 2 there also. Personally the rooms are too spacious which makes it looks sparse. Anyway there's just personal. The boss is suppose to be friendly though...they are on FB btw.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
there are some seafood restaurants near chalong. turn into the road to the zoo and there are few seafood restaurants there. pallai, kan eng and a couple of others.
as for patong there is savoey which is touristy and pricy. there is one i dunno the name somewhere in the phuket town port area which is jam packed every nite with locals. the food is great, make sure if you find the place get an air cond room!
Went to Chalong, are those restaurants after the zoo? only saw 2 as the area was dark. One is Phong something the other is tang Kee....Tried Tangkee, food so-so but considered cheap. their fresh fish and crispy fishcake is good though if thats any consolation.

Is the phuket town port area the so called deep sea port?
Old 13-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
treeself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, its another 3 days before i depart for the land of a gazillllion smiles, hah an di just happened to chance upon this website " Seduction Disco Patong", looks sweeet! Might be another alternative other than Hollywood and tiger!
Old 13-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seduction plays alot of house and trance music.. Went in and had an headache there.. Haha.. Not much FLs but more ang mohs tourists so depending on what you want.. but overall not as fun and exciting as Hollywood.. IMO, Hollywood is still at the very top with not much competitors around..
Old 14-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Seduction plays alot of house and trance music.. Went in and had an headache there.. Haha.. Not much FLs but more ang mohs tourists so depending on what you want.. but overall not as fun and exciting as Hollywood.. IMO, Hollywood is still at the very top with not much competitors around..
Totally agreed that Hollywood is one of the best club so far in patong beach in terms of FL.. there are may choices there..waitress are more beautiful than other club.. free massage and bone cracking when you are in the toilet
Old 14-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Totally agreed that Hollywood is one of the best club so far in patong beach in terms of FL.. there are may choices there..waitress are more beautiful than other club.. free massage and bone cracking when you are in the toilet
wow free massage n bone cracking. So power ar... Lol... By the way, is christine massage worth going? LT better or christine massage better?
Old 14-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion View Post
wow free massage n bone cracking. So power ar... Lol... By the way, is christine massage worth going? LT better or christine massage better?
Just give up on Christin Massage.. Its like about 3K for those so called SYT and I only seen 1 so far I've been there for 3 times.. I think her no. is 10 or 11. All my friends were so excited about it like you but end up came out dissappointed and I told them, let's just cross the roads and U can see easily 10 cute ones.. Just take your pick over the whole rows there..Haha.. and I have taken 2 of there from previous trips..

Oh yes and pls remember to tip (20B or 50B) after you received the massage in HLW.. and before U leave the toilet, take a look thru the MAGIC Wall on your left into........ the other toilet! Haha
Old 14-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ya, Bro, just 50B is ok already, that is Y some time I dun dare to go to Toliet as quite funny as u pee some one massage u... hehehe...

Quote:
Ya, the strech of massage quite daring when u walk past they will try to drag u into the shop so good luck n I think there r afew more soapy massage in the Town, as nw is the Vege Festival, so if u take the Lady they may ask to go back early in the morning, n or nothing to do u can go to Rock Hard to sit there to see (.)(.) just $100B for a soft drink, as the night start late... Enjoy there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Just give up on Christin Massage.. Its like about 3K for those so called SYT and I only seen 1 so far I've been there for 3 times.. I think her no. is 10 or 11. All my friends were so excited about it like you but end up came out dissappointed and I told them, let's just cross the roads and U can see easily 10 cute ones.. Just take your pick over the whole rows there..Haha.. and I have taken 2 of there from previous trips..

Oh yes and pls remember to tip (20B or 50B) after you received the massage in HLW.. and before U leave the toilet, take a look thru the MAGIC Wall on your left into........ the other toilet! Haha

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Went to Chalong, are those restaurants after the zoo? only saw 2 as the area was dark. One is Phong something the other is tang Kee....Tried Tangkee, food so-so but considered cheap. their fresh fish and crispy fishcake is good though if thats any consolation.

Is the phuket town port area the so called deep sea port?
hi bro, one is palai seafood which is popular with locals and tourist. there is a kan eng somewhere there on the left before you get to palai. there is kan eng 1 at the chalong pier. yah i guess you can call the port area deep sea port. i can't remember the name of the restaurant there. cheers.
Old 14-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mashok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
you didn't mention what u gonna do. u can bring 500 sin dollars also not enough. depends what u gonna do. i will be there on 19-22 oct and i only there to relax, eat, hangout, foot massage,disco and transport. i will only change around 130-150 sin. should be enough coz hotel and flight already paid.
Quote:
bros. I will be there with another 1 of my buddy between 24/10 to 26/10. Its sunday to tuesday. Is it still gonna be happening? Can arrange to meet up with fellow samsters to chiong together.
I will be in Phuket Patong on 20-23 Oct

Other than Tiger + Hollywood, any more discos good/recommend to hang out? Last trip was years back. But I do recall Banana disco is quite a disappointment then. Not too sure any changes.

Any advice are appreciated!
Old 15-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
addofall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can recommand places that can pick gals to hotel or go spa for special service me going on the 21th to 1 nov
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1