The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

sounds great bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Busy day but thought i update my latest encounter before i take a break from hunting MILF cause next week will be busy with work

wednesday i was in katong and search the area for target , chat with a local MILF from Marine Parade. she has no profile pic, no post. she added me immediately

Found out she is 60. This is by far the oldest (if her age is real). i told her my age and she ask if i mind an old auntie as fren. i told her why not.

she works in as a cashier in a chain supermarket, lives in Marine Parade. works the graveyard shift. we chat for awhile and i ask if she is free to meet for kopi.
surprisingly she say yes but need to go work at 9pm.

i pick her from a block at Marine Parade near PP, she is literally old and wears the supermarket uniform. this time, i seriously am not sure if i can force myself to upped her. cause she is really beyond my acceptable level (not because of her looks but more her age)

i look like her fucking son, feel paiseh to even seat beside her chatting at the kopitiam. she ask me why a young guy (i am late 40s) like me is even interested to drink kopi with a lau-charbo like her.

usually i have patience and sweet talk to get them interested. But this time. i thought i just go straight to the point, told her i have fetish for old women and i get excited fucking them. she didnt even look surprised and ask me how many i fucked and how old. i lied and say i fuck women her age. not many, maybe 2 so far

she ask (loudly somemore) if i can get hard looking at her? i told her she can seduce me and try. she say women like her don know how to seduce. ask her how long never fuck, she say 10 years.

btw she speak in a mixture of mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese. the way she talk is like my mother talking to me like she knows every thing and seen everything.

we went back to my car, and i ask if she wants to fuck. she say she no such needs and keep asking me i really can fuck a old women like her.. so i ask her if she wants to see my dick cause i very long never release. she kept quiet.
i actually dont have mood also

anyway, drove her to bedok where she works, before i drop her off. ask to see her breast. she ask see already wait i hard cannot release. i told her just show me, she just unbutton her work shirt (even though there is a bus beside my car with lots of passenger) i told her and she say no one can see case she facing me.. i panic cause my car window not tinted. luckily the bus drove off, but i am very sure some passenger saw what she did.

her breast is wrinkle and sagging, there is some scar on her left breast but her nipples are big and quite nice. i kinda got some reaction after i see her breast and ask if she wants to go carpark to do things. she say maybe next time and ask me drop her off further up.

anyway still havent deleted her from wechat yet...dont think i will fuck her cause i really dont think i can do it but not sure what i want.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
nice story TS,thumbs up for u!

i tried wechat serveral time but for no avail,look forward to get lucky in the near future.
if possible,spare us some tricks if there is k! thax in advance
To be honest, there are no tricks or secret. just be patient, be diligent in searching for people on wechat when you are in different places. PM them and wait.

i prob get only 1-2 replies out of 20-30 greetings i send out. usually i choose profile without pictures. Once they reply, the rest is up to you. make frens, chat but dont start saying nonsense which will usually turn them off. once you know she is comfortable, ask her out for dinner or drinks etc

Good Luck
Old 07-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is quite true . Take it easy and start as friends first .
Old 07-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Odemwingie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patience is the key
Old 07-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
usually i choose profile without pictures
Any reason why?
Old 07-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dian Xiao Er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, so far u meet any Malay MILF? Fxxk them before?
Old 08-04-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
daymiddle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great sharing!

ups your points!

Quote:
To be honest, there are no tricks or secret. just be patient, be diligent in searching for people on wechat when you are in different places. PM them and wait.

i prob get only 1-2 replies out of 20-30 greetings i send out. usually i choose profile without pictures. Once they reply, the rest is up to you. make frens, chat but dont start saying nonsense which will usually turn them off. once you know she is comfortable, ask her out for dinner or drinks etc

Good Luck
Old 08-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
JasonTanTerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing
Old 08-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Awhile ago I access Irene Wong's fb and notice her links. Alot of Malaysian MILFs prettier then Irene. She was Mrs Malaysian so were others. I got a feeling many are kept women. No wonder Malaysia gov disallow beauty contests although Malay girls are ban from taking part.

It so happen we can hook up one from the other side, I urge brothers never to travel there looking for one night stand. Even if I can meet Mrs Malaysia 2018 she is nothing but into MLM. Dont buy cannot walk out of her office, it is the end if I am so dumb as travel into the deeper part of JB.

Of course Mrs Malaysia will never travel into this country to meet me. So I did the crazy thing. I confuse her in pointing to her over here we are making tons of $ in MLM too. But we are not into beauty products, we are into property and insurance. Her country will lose out because we had tons of $ in cpf. It piss her off.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

MILFs have to play the short game. Tinder and wechat worked for me. Up the chat to cheeky and sexual bit by bit. Date for drinks and play her fast and check the reaction. Touches, rubba, dirty cheeky chat. Upz a few, they were just horny and wet
Old 08-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Finally a 45yo local milf chatted me up in WC..She initiated the chat...No pic profile type..I hope it is not a pervert man behind it LOL
Old 08-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Finally a 45yo local milf chatted me up in WC..She initiated the chat...No pic profile type..I hope it is not a pervert man behind it LOL

WC?? You had me confused for a minute. Thought u mean't the usual WC as in water closet...toilet!

Wah, I thot the milf was so daring, to go into the male toilet to chat you up and you wondered whether she was an ahqua! haha

Anyway, good luck and if u succeed in upping her, do share the story with us!
Old 08-04-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
WC?? You had me confused for a minute. Thought u mean't the usual WC as in water closet...toilet!

Wah, I thot the milf was so daring, to go into the male toilet to chat you up and you wondered whether she was an ahqua! haha

Anyway, good luck and if u succeed in upping her, do share the story with us!
return +9 thanks bro

Anyone want my ID, PM for discuss
Old 09-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

TS are you on enhancement pill? Fat and old and smelly? Salute
Old 09-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
whitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
All the best bro . Hope you get lucky with her .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1