The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 15
MachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud of
When the make up comes off.....

Few years back, did a ktv girl.
Supposed to be 2 shots, after 1 shot, she took a shower and washed off her make up.

The fuck, honestly, the fuck....
Paid her the agreed sum, did not do second shot.

Recently, got to know a girl from colleague's wedding, exchanged numbers and chatted.
Had lunch with her once.
Sometimes chat till late night, and 1 night arranged to come out for supper.
Did not recognise the person who greeted me when I arrived.
Have not contacted her since then, no point since I have no intention to continue.

Don't know what to say, the difference before and after totally 2 person.
Make up can accept, and is normal, but when totally different looks, how to accept ?

Just to share my experience and to vent.
Old 11-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
Supposed to be 2 shots, after 1 shot, she took a shower and washed off her make up.

Recently, got to know a girl from colleague's wedding, exchanged numbers and chatted.
Had lunch with her once.
Have not contacted her since then, no point since I have no intention to continue.

Make up can accept, and is normal, but when totally different looks, how to accept ?

I only know the thicker the makeup the older is the lady.
Old 11-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When the make up comes off.....

However big your disappointment is when the make up comes off... nothing beats the disappointment when the BRA comes off. Nabei, C cup becomes A cup
Old 11-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
However big your disappointment is when the make up comes off... nothing beats the disappointment when the BRA comes off. Nabei, C cup becomes A cup
Oh man... I had that before!
Old 11-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Theus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can see a lot on youtube, girls before and after makeup, total transformation, with tapes and everything to pull back areas and create a slim faces.
Even photoshop or 美图 can't beat it.
Old 11-01-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: When the make up comes off.....

heard must bring the girl go swimming first.
Old 11-01-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Had lunch with her once.

One time, I picked up a Vietbu at Ipanema. She was working as a beer girl in one of those establishments in Joo Jiat. Came to Ipanema with her friend, looking to make some extra money. Body not bad, not a big chest but at least a B cup. So, chatted her up, agree fee, and took her to a hotel 81. She strip, took off her bra, and I saw a bunch of tissue paper fall out of her cups. WTF man. KNS, she was flat as a runway. She actually don't even need a bra. This one really false advertising.
Old 11-01-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
Razzor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRazzor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRazzor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRazzor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If no choice have to pick between flat chest and cmi face, will always pick flat chest.
Don't necessarily have spend long time on boobs, but kissing is vital, just can't on cmi face.
Old 11-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Very common, lots of pushup until can form deep longkang haha
Old 11-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

a hole is a hole
a hole is gold
Old 11-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A girl with a beautiful face is very important. Imagine her giving you a blowjob - can cum already.
Old 11-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Had lunch with her once.

Great post. I feel you, been there before.

Just be grateful that you dodged a bullet.

I once groped a very beautiful KTV lady in Singapore, only to find out the "she"........... had balls.
Old 11-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Many years back I went to a KTV in Hanoi to pick up a girl. Unfortunately most of them cannot speak English/Mandarin. Only one. She looked decent in her flowing dress so I chose her.

Got her back and once she stripped, what the fuck, she was a fat cow (since then, I never choose any girls in a loose dress). Since I paid, I just did her and told her to "go back early and rest".
Old 12-01-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzor View Post
If no choice have to pick between flat chest and cmi face, will always pick flat chest.
Don't necessarily have spend long time on boobs, but kissing is vital, just can't on cmi face.
I choose face. Gal ugly even got g cup also buey song. I go play yoga ball better.
Old 12-01-2024, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
One time, I picked up a Vietbu at Ipanema. She was working as a beer girl in one of those establishments in Joo Jiat. Came to Ipanema with her friend, looking to make some extra money. Body not bad, not a big chest but at least a B cup. So, chatted her up, agree fee, and took her to a hotel 81. She strip, took off her bra, and I saw a bunch of tissue paper fall out of her cups. WTF man. KNS, she was flat as a runway. She actually don't even need a bra. This one really false advertising.
Haha! yes many Viet gals are really flat. Those that had bog boobs are all cosmetics surgery enhanced.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1