The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Reporting both these posts to Sam for flame trolling!

Just Reporting
SEAsiaJoe
Tony, just report can liao, why must announce here on sbf? Obviously you are still angry that your scams here have been exposed, resulting in Boss banning you. And you are sad and sorry your livelihood is affected. Do go get an honest job lah.
Old 24-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Tony, just report can liao, why must announce here on sbf?
Welcome back SEAJ! My name is Joe not Tony.

Anyway promised boss Sam not to do flame wars on discussion threads so I will report your troll post and leave it to him to see fit.

Business must hard for you these days. Tia gong you switched to operating in ZH already?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 24-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

I heard ex GL CAT150 PRC WL from W06 Dou Dou (豆豆) is back in the flesh trade and now working in Dongguan. Any bros know exactly where?
Old 25-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
I heard ex GL CAT150 PRC WL from W06 Dou Dou (豆豆) is back in the flesh trade and now working in Dongguan. Any bros know exactly where?
perhaps if you pass me her china contact number or qq or wechat
number ,i can get my chinaman manager to check for you,
he runs our sales operations all over china ,and i can get him to find her for you
cheers
Old 25-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
perhaps if you pass me her china contact number or qq or wechat
number ,i can get my chinaman manager to check for you,
he runs our sales operations all over china ,and i can get him to find her for you
cheers
Sorry bro, I dun have it. She refused to give me her china mobile when I ask for it the last saw her in GL as she don't want to keep in touch with GL clients. She deleted me from her wechat too soon after she cancel her card.

Anyway, heard this news from the OKT of W06, he said one of the WLs, who kept in touch with her, told him so.
Old 26-06-2015, 04:14 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
She deleted me from her wechat too soon after she cancel her card.

Anyway, heard this news from the OKT of W06, he said one of the WLs, who kept in touch with her, told him so.
obviously she is either married in china or has a boyfriend
in its heydays it was common for many cp girls to be in the sex trade to support their husbands or boyfriends
if she does not want to contact you,then just move on
there are so many women in china for you to discover, it is a huge forest
Old 26-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro here know a gal called 小萍 or 萍萍。she used to work at 半岛。pls pm me if u know her.
Old 26-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
obviously she is either married in china or has a boyfriend
in its heydays it was common for many cp girls to be in the sex trade to support their husbands or boyfriends
if she does not want to contact you,then just move on
there are so many women in china for you to discover, it is a huge forest
Bushy forest
Old 26-06-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefxxl View Post
Any bro here know a gal called 小萍 or 萍萍。she used to work at 半岛。pls pm me if u know her.
Too vague. There are so many girls with that name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Bushy forest
Bushy forest mai hiam still can accept. Don't kena bushy arm pit can liao!

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Old 27-06-2015, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Too vague. There are so many girls with that name!

SEAsiaJoe
like that he will need to post her photo here so that you can find for him in china
how come all of a sudden so many people here looking for their long lost lovers
?
i thought boss gave us the 7 rules of mongering such as fuck and forget,find a new one etc.
just my 2 cents here, not meant to offend anyone
Old 27-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
a few, you can go ktv with family around?
My wife never bother me going out drinking with friends.. there were 花中花 also in Valley.. do you have recommendation and what can you expect from price, system, and gals? I still have a week to go and I do nothing here...
Old 27-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
My wife never bother me going out drinking with friends.. there were 花中花 also in Valley.. do you have recommendation and what can you expect from price, system, and gals? I still have a week to go and I do nothing here...
sorry, haven't been to those places in years, going dansui monday though ..
Old 27-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
sorry, haven't been to those places in years, going dansui monday though ..
Walau.. so good. I can't wait to go back to Asia..
Old 28-06-2015, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
i thought you are based in hong kong long term lol
Old 28-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Young Fart,

It will be good to see you back in Asia. If you are in Shanghai, do let me know. I will try to meet up with you for coffee. Cannot afford to go to those joints with you, so atas.

Haha! See you soon!

I am now in China. In fact, have been here for a while already. Going home on Tuesday though.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1