The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 16-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
The room has a bathtub? Is it for all rooms? Or only the VIP room?
Only VIP rooms eh
Old 17-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Only VIP rooms eh
Really appreciate your constant recommendation of this joint.

Managed to swing by and i gotta say, your FR is on point

The rooms are very well furnished, makes me feel like its from 2032, touch screen displays and all, damn

Managed to try 555, pretty but ice queen. Will continue to visit this joint for the rooms and the wide range of girls
Old 17-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Really appreciate your constant recommendation of this joint.

Managed to swing by and i gotta say, your FR is on point

The rooms are very well furnished, makes me feel like its from 2032, touch screen displays and all, damn

Managed to try 555, pretty but ice queen. Will continue to visit this joint for the rooms and the wide range of girls
2032...is that the hse with the gangster okt who always like to shout across the street to pull customer?

Yes 555..I believe she is sick of this job liao..she also broke up with her bf a few months ago..she say she's going back next year in March/April to open her own coffee shop with the money so not gonna stay the full 2 yrs.. basically 555 is not prostitute material.. she's just in a bad place in life now...

188 would be a better substitute cos she's a sunshine girl and also has a slim figure with softer breasts, nicer legs, nicer ass and a pretty face (which is always smiling) than 555..even 555 herself feels that 188 (and 388) are prettier than her..I feel 188 is a true slut and prostitute material..

To sum up...fking 555 makes me feel sad cos she looks like she's suffering, dun seem to enjoy the sex and is in a bad place in life..fking 188 on the other hand makes me feel happy cos she seems so happy and willing to fk, and her bubbly personality also make me feel happy, makes me feel 188 is a true slut material

Last edited by Dotafan98; 17-10-2022 at 11:58 AM.
Old 17-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
2032...is that the hse with the gangster okt who always like to shout across the street to pull customer?

Yes 555..I believe she is sick of this job liao..she also broke up with her bf a few months ago..she say she's going back next year in March/April to open her own coffee shop with the money so not gonna stay the full 2 yrs.. basically 555 is not prostitute material.. she's just in a bad place in life now...

188 would be a better substitute cos she's a sunshine girl and also has a slim figure with softer breasts, nicer legs, nicer ass and a pretty face (which is always smiling) than 555..even 555 herself feels that 188 (and 388) are prettier than her..I feel 188 is a true slut and prostitute material..

To sum up...fking 555 makes me feel sad cos she looks like she's suffering, dun seem to enjoy the sex and is in a bad place in life..fking 188 on the other hand makes me feel happy cos she seems so happy and willing to fk, and her bubbly personality also make me feel happy, makes me feel 188 is a true slut material
2032 was referring to year 2032, as their rooms are really advance

And thanks for the recommendations, prefer to not dive to deep into their background. We’re all passing patrons, so just want to keep it that way
Old 17-10-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=kaisamster;21512027]1844B (Sawadee)

Girl = 666
Face = 7/10
Body = 7/10
Breast = 36D (bnn + firm)
Gfe = 5/10 (but talk a lot of Thai despite telling her I only understand a little)
Shower = 0/10 (didn't help me shower before and after fj.. Super lazy girl)
Capped BJ = 4/10 (as good as none)
Kiss = 0/10 (totally avoid mode)
FJ = 5/10 (pump me few times then say tired.. I was like her 1st or 2nd customer)
RTF = A Big NO! Must be crazy to RTF her.. Damn dulan after choosing her.. ����

Beside the face and body, nothing good at all.
Fake silicon breasts.
Super loose cb.. If you like a loose cb then choose her la..

Read your FR too late . Went in and picked g666 as one bro told me she's a French girl. What you wrote is spot . Worse no licking or kissing her tits. She said she's sensitive. Knn ..she told me she couldn't care less about what people write. Talk big. If enough of us boycott her I think she might improve her service . Choose at your own risk. Anyway will not rtf her even if she changes for the better.

Last edited by charger; 17-10-2022 at 04:29 PM.
Old 17-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

[QUOTE=charger;21743248]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisamster View Post
1844B (Sawadee)

Girl = 666
Face = 7/10
Body = 7/10
Breast = 36D (bnn + firm)
Gfe = 5/10 (but talk a lot of Thai despite telling her I only understand a little)
Shower = 0/10 (didn't help me shower before and after fj.. Super lazy girl)
Capped BJ = 4/10 (as good as none)
Kiss = 0/10 (totally avoid mode)
FJ = 5/10 (pump me few times then say tired.. I was like her 1st or 2nd customer)
RTF = A Big NO! Must be crazy to RTF her.. Damn dulan after choosing her.. ����

Beside the face and body, nothing good at all.
Fake silicon breasts.
Super loose cb.. If you like a loose cb then choose her la..

Read your FR too late . Went in and picked g666 as one bro told me she's a French girl. What you wrote is spot . Worse no licking or kissing her tits. She said she's sensitive. Knn ..she told me she couldn't care less about what people write. Talk big. If enough of us boycott her I think she might improve her service . Choose at your own risk. Anyway will not rtf her even if she changes for the better.
Yeah bro i also kenna similar experience with her. Didnt see review by another bro earlier. Looks pretty and womanly from far but service kns and have some mustache even wtf quite turn off. Give her a good hard pounding afterwards and wont return anymore
Old 17-10-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Visited this house few times. Few chio ladies G388, G188, etc. RTF gives better GFEs but YMMV

Worth visiting for the price. The house is super clean. Very high tech with count down timers inside room and at the counter.

OKTs very friendly too.
Old 17-10-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do agree with bros here that this place is nice and clean.
In terms of environment, i would say its 10/10.
However the svc level for all the girls are only SOP.
I have encounter a few super lazy girls with alot of restrictions with take it or leave it attitude.
Just my personal experience for this place.
Old 18-10-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I do agree with bros here that this place is nice and clean.
In terms of environment, i would say its 10/10.
However the svc level for all the girls are only SOP.
I have encounter a few super lazy girls with alot of restrictions with take it or leave it attitude.
Just my personal experience for this place.
There's a reason for their SOP service...cos they know they are pretty and even if they give SOP service, customers will still flock to them...by SOP I mean not very willing to please you and make you feel loved...so far from my personal experience only 188 is willing to please and make you feel loved, maybe cos of her natural cheerful sunshine personality and her always smiling face (Makes me believe that she really loves this job, that she is born for this job)...

FR for G188 (fk her 2 times, both times she is sunshine and never show unhappy or unenthusiastic attitude)

Face: 8.5/10 (young pretty demure girl look with long black hair and always smiling)
Body: 8/10 (filled with tattoos, body is slim and womanly, with nice ass and nice legs)
Breasts: 8/10 (soft enhanced C)
Kiss: N/A (she say due to health concern)
CBJ: SOP mechanical
Catbath: SOP mechanical
FJ: 8/10 great stereo, not dead fish, and most importantly she seems happy to be fk
Attitude: 10/10 though the foreplay and sex were SOP, she was very cheerful, happy and friendly throughout the session. I guess this is her sunshine girl personality. Her sunshine girl personality also make me feel happy and loved. This is her selling point. I believe she is a natural sunshine girl which makes her a gem. Greeted me in Chinese with a happy 'Thank you, Hubby!' when I was leaving.
Overall: 8/10 while her services are SOP like other girls, her syt looks and bubbly sunshine girl personality can cheer you up and help you forget all your troubles after a hard day at work...I can forsee this girl becoming quite popular due to her sunshine girl personality, pretty looks and great figure...only loses out to 388 in looks (even 188 feels that 388 is the prettiest in the hse...fun fact: both 388 and 188 are best friends )
Old 18-10-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
For 25 mins, my expectations are lower and therefore it is ok to be SOP service to meet 25 mins timeline.

G188 is cheerful and good GFE (YMMV). I also find G188 chio.

Quote:
There's a reason for their SOP service...cos they know they are pretty and even if they give SOP service, customers will still flock to them...by SOP I mean not very willing to please you and make you feel loved...so far from my personal experience only 188 is willing to please and make you feel loved, maybe cos of her natural cheerful sunshine personality and her always smiling face (Makes me believe that she really loves this job, that she is born for this job)...

FR for G188 (fk her 2 times, both times she is sunshine and never show unhappy or unenthusiastic attitude)

Face: 8.5/10 (young pretty demure girl look with long black hair and always smiling)
Body: 8/10 (filled with tattoos, body is slim and womanly, with nice ass and nice legs)
Breasts: 8/10 (soft enhanced C)
Kiss: N/A (she say due to health concern)
CBJ: SOP mechanical
Catbath: SOP mechanical
FJ: 8/10 great stereo, not dead fish, and most importantly she seems happy to be fk
Attitude: 10/10 though the foreplay and sex were SOP, she was very cheerful, happy and friendly throughout the session. I guess this is her sunshine girl personality. Her sunshine girl personality also make me feel happy and loved. This is her selling point. I believe she is a natural sunshine girl which makes her a gem. Greeted me in Chinese with a happy 'Thank you, Hubby!' when I was leaving.
Overall: 8/10 while her services are SOP like other girls, her syt looks and bubbly sunshine girl personality can cheer you up and help you forget all your troubles after a hard day at work...I can forsee this girl becoming quite popular due to her sunshine girl personality, pretty looks and great figure...only loses out to 388 in looks (even 188 feels that 388 is the prettiest in the hse...fun fact: both 388 and 188 are best friends )
Old 18-10-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Only VIP rooms eh
Is 388 same batch as 188?
Old 18-10-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do agree that the SOP is required for standard 25 mins however i took the 50 mins package.
So far i tried 111, 333, 555, etc... All also same...������
The new batch i tink allend with X88

But the only gd side of this place is the new reno.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Is 388 same batch as 188?
1st batch (after reopening): 111, 222, 333 (3rd prettiest debatable), 555 (3rd prettiest debatable), 666 (3rd prettiest debatable)

2nd batch: 777, 888, 188 (2nd prettiest), 288, 388 (cfm prettiest in hse), 588, 688
Old 18-10-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I do agree that the SOP is required for standard 25 mins however i took the 50 mins package.
So far i tried 111, 333, 555, etc... All also same...������
The new batch i tink allend with X88

But the only gd side of this place is the new reno.
Hmm I feel another reason for the sop service cld be cos this hse the girls are quite overworked and regimented by the boss..if u notice they are treated SAF style by the okt with little welfare..they can't even use phone in the fish tank..I believe the okt of this hse doesn't treat them well after talking with the okt..okt views them as cashcows rather than humans..I work in this kind of environment with this kind of boss I also Sian..

Last edited by Dotafan98; 18-10-2022 at 10:25 AM.
Old 18-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm .... think I have tried this house once before .... the WL keep asking me questions until I told her to STFU and just do it as time is running out ... she laughed and reward me with a bbbj and light frenching ....dun know her number but her name is nan ... from chiangmai ... she is the only 1 available when I step into the house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1