The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
johnaturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RARE PICTURES of SINGAPORE MODELS

wow! didn't know Jamie does nude! I thought only normal modelshoots... damn im missing out!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future

Actually If she's like the famous Anna and go report police, the photographer will be called up by the police. That's what happen to me then as I've posted my works on a photography forum for professionals to give comment. Even before I wanted to post I've ask her permission but she in turn report police. Maybe that time too many of her pics from alot of photographer were posted online. From my experience, Singaporean models are like that, or should I say not really professional Singaporean models are like that. So I hope the photographer who took these pics is safe and best if he's not singaporean
Old 04-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
Actually If she's like the famous Anna and go report police, the photographer will be called up by the police. That's what happen to me then as I've posted my works on a photography forum for professionals to give comment. Even before I wanted to post I've ask her permission but she in turn report police. Maybe that time too many of her pics from alot of photographer were posted online. From my experience, Singaporean models are like that, or should I say not really professional Singaporean models are like that. So I hope the photographer who took these pics is safe and best if he's not singaporean
Is a very small country here especially if the person is well-known on internet, in this case a model. Such thing spread like wild fire. Who is Anna by the way?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlejack View Post
Oh my fucking lord!

I was actually thinking the other day will I see this lady naked. And here she just pop out fully naked in front of me and instantly gave me a impulsion of wanting to fuck
Old 04-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway there is minor detail you guys may not have noticed. Her pussy was pretty red in the bathroom photos which made me decided to google about what caused this redness . It's blood dialation. Which means she probably had sex or something just before she took the photos. Guess like in showbiz, you reall do sleep your way up the ladder.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlejack View Post

pink nips + pink pussy! Wah piang this one $1k per shot i will take! Up you bro!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is a very small country here especially if the person is well-known on internet, in this case a model. Such thing spread like wild fire. Who is Anna by the way?
i tink is the super hot malay babe anna.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

whoaaa......she looks awesome.........yummy......
Old 04-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: RARE PICTURES of SINGAPORE MODELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
i tink is the super hot malay babe anna.

I remember seeing some photos of Anna chan in some run down house half naked with rope bondage. Have it somewhere in the hard drive. Seems to be part of an incomplete set. Never saw the photos posted again. How I wish I get to see the whole set.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Oh my fucking lord!

I was actually thinking the other day will I see this lady naked. And here she just pop out fully naked in front of me and instantly gave me a impulsion of wanting to fuck
I know what you mean bro. I will pay if she does FL services. Her clean shaven pussy is damn tempting man...
Old 04-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
hyskoakiller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhyskoakiller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please post any sg models. repost is cool. just keep this thread rolling
Old 04-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleJack View Post
More of her pls...
Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm i prefer stick to Jamie then, she's really hot for sure, but her nipple and pussy color a bit reddish, i wonder is it the white balance of the camera is wrong.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Anyone has the nude beach shots of Yumiko Eileen Lim?

Had it on harddisk cant bloody find it.
i have those that is similar to the ones in tnp front page only. will really be interesting to see her in the buff.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
Just up ur rep Gentlejack. Thanks for the Jamie ang set !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1