The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 16-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

After seeing so many FRs on Elecher I decided to give myself a treat and visited her for the first time. And wow what a workout it was. I’m going to sleep very well tonight and I dare say she will too.

We chatted for quite a while to break the ice till we started to kiss one another. She has a great figure and it was hard to look at her big eyes while I was buck naked and having a pair of beautiful headlights peeking at me. She likes to be touched and hearing her moan in channel 5 and 8 turned me on!

I’m a painter at heart, and when I started painting she pretty much lost it. Her pussy is tight, clean and absolutely delicious. At one point she put on a strawberry lubricant and I lapped it all up while she screamed in both English, Chinese and something in between. We switched it up to 69, which I haven’t done since I was 18 and damn, i went to town on that pussy.

When I started playing with her G spot, I could feel it contract and her pussy clamped down around my fingers while she screamed even more. By the time I was done, my fingers were exhausted, my tongue was tied, her eyelids were trembling and her pussy and my mouth were both dripping with her juice.

We moved onto cowgirl and she is indeed a great rider. That ass hits different when it slaps against your hips. I like missionary and her ability to change her hip position to change angles so you go in deeper is something very few ladies do. When I finished, we were sweating and needed to dry ourselves off with towels. She teased me “it’s like the Olympics l!”, I LOL’d.

When she got me a cup of water to drink, I couldn’t resist but let my fingers dance around her body. Soon we ended up doing round 2. Damn, I don’t remember ever being with a girl so horny. We mixed it up with more positions and she eventually took pity on this old man and finished me off with a firm HJ at my request.

Someone once called Elecher - Angel in the streets. Devil in the sheets. It’s very accurate.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
smallpotato89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the pleasure of meeting jess for an outcall 2hr session. Except her chest, she is curvy at the right places. Im more of an ass guy and her ass is no joke esp when u go pounding. I think amongst the local fl i have bonked she takes the cake. She is also quite spicy/lian/chili padi whatever you wana call it but u get the gist.
Reminds me of those xmm lians i nvr got to bonked during my student days.
She also had braces on which, for whatever reason, turned me on more i guess it adds more to the authentic xmm looks. Would recommend to any bros here to try!
Old 18-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dklstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting a long overdue review for the beautiful Ms Hannah Evelle.

I have been meeting her for sometime now, so something of a regular of hers i think hehehe. Actually i had wanted to see a few dome L girls but Hannah was my first choice and since then I have not looked back and keep coming back for to her for more - she is that good.

Hannah has and continues to treat me really well during each of our meetups. Time really flies by when i am under her spell.

She is friendly, funny, service oriented and damn sexy (full package trust me), and really makes you feel at ease. Everything is discreet and the initial communication and arrangements are easy to do with her.

I won't go into too much detail about what we get up to, but needless to say its intense (hopefully for her as well!), and I always leave with a big smile on my face. i really hope you all treat her with the respect she deserves.

Thanks Ms Evelle
Old 18-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Onepursuit1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Liesaamaris. Curvy in the right places, and also such a foxy and seductive smile. For boob lovers, this is the girl for you. She has huge tits… Most of my session was spent foreplaying with her, and she loved it when I sucked her nipples and tits. Best finale was when she gave me an erotic blowjob while looking up at me with those alluring eyes, and the sight of her pretty face and big tits hanging out made me came in no time. Will RTF soon
Old 18-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Danny85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Hannah and sorry if I took some time to write this FR.
Honestly for her 10/10 figure and looks, her rates are one of the most justified ones.
She looks and tastes great. Pussy smells heavenly. Nipples are very big, sensitive and her moans are addictive.
Had to do two shots with her because I came so quickly the first time with her huge boobs fucking my dick and with her blowjob lips. She didn’t lie when she says it’s E cup I think it’s probably bigger than E cup, my hands couldn’t even hold them fully haha!
All the positions were great but doggy was ….. pure ecstasy. She even had a mirror by her bed so I could see everything I needed. Best ass I’ve seen too. Someone said her ass could kill someone. 100 percent true.
A gem and a devil in bed. Will RTF.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ww483019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on flora?
Old 19-03-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea. Spot on, hannah does have a nice figure and looks. It was stunning seeing her stripping. Ur gonna have a 'hard' erection the moment she do her bj.

The ass is pretty good. Great at doggie. She does make u feel comfortable.
Truly accurate watever the past reviews says of her
Truly a goddess, angel. One that u have to patronise.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Orlandowoolrige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have an FR for Chanel?
Old 20-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good FRs

Old 20-03-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
Good FRs

It appears maybe the same guy who had a similar encounter with both fls years apart. U nvr kmw. Maybe he has a standard template for fl review. Hahaha
Old 20-03-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
truthseeker123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlost View Post
It appears maybe the same guy who had a similar encounter with both fls years apart. U nvr kmw. Maybe he has a standard template for fl review. Hahaha
A standard template will be like:

Face: /10
body: /10

But the actual process and how you feeling will definitely be different. And it's written by different users. You telling me the guy in Hannah's review create new account just to write the same review for Quennie? For what?

I know you trying to explore every possibilities. But this is too far fetched leh.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker123 View Post

But the actual process and how you feeling will definitely be different. And it's written by different users. You telling me the guy in Hannah's review create new account just to write the same review for Quennie? For what?

I know you trying to explore every possibilities. But this is too far fetched leh.
Haha, well. Own conjecture to trust quennie review then.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker123 View Post

Anyone with a functioning brain can see that johnlost is clearly no john
Old 20-03-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
Good FRs

up your points. must have been zapped badly by okt/fl clones
Old 20-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ww483019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy