The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

I sucked and licked both Mandy's nipples for a long while,making her moan louder and louder and she kept hitting my back with her cuffed hands, making me sucked those nipples harder.Best part was she didnt ask me to stop and I stopped only till i can smell my saliva on both her breasts. I walked to my table to collect the bottle of wine and poured from the top of her head down to her body,making her yell angrily.I told her its part of the punishment.
Before she could recompose herself,i told her its time for round 3,truth or dare.She chose Dare again!Think she knew she had a lot of lies which cant be revealed.
Old 06-11-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Since she chose DARE, I proceeded with it. I challenged her to remove my clothing with her cuffed hands and suck my cock. if she did, she wins and I will pay her 500(I thought she would do it for the sake of money). However, she tried to act high class by saying she will never suck any guy's cock or have sucked any except her ex husband's. She even made an arrogant remark that I can only dream about it, before giving that fuck face again. Never mind bitch, I will slowly torture you until you begged me, I think to myself. I told her since she didnt DARE, she has lost again..so time for punishment!
She was such a bitch and even challenged me again to bring it on, so without saying a word, I lifted her up and carried her to the washroom. She was yelling to order me to put her down. I did, after reaching the washroom, and used the water hose to sprinkle at her at full force. She was all wet in no time but she was shivering as the water is cold. I didnt stop, spraying onto her hair, her face, her body until she pleaded with me to stop. She said sorry many times but I still continued. Using the hand soap, I rubbed it all over her body, trying to bathe her. First time I did that to a woman and I really enjoyed it. Purposely rubbed onto her face with lots of soap so she couldnt see, I moved down to her breasts and cupped them for a good long while ,and then massaged those breasts and tuned her nipples. She stopped pleading and just leaned backwards onto my body as if enjoying my actions.
Gradually her moans came and got louder, and she even told me not to stop,what a bitch. I was still in my clothes and i was all wet through out. Pushed her towards the basin and I quickly removed all my clothing and moved towards her.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:32 AM
Samster

I rubbed some hand soap onto my cock and I used to rub against her soft bouncy ass. This feeling is sensational! Gliding my cock in between her ass crack made both of us high in ecstasy and we both moaned in different tones. I love this feeling of seeing her slutty face in the mirror, moving her hair from left to right and then right to left, biting her lips hard while constantly letting out moans of enjoyment. I slapped her ass hard with my hands and the ass could really bounced, i wanted to penetrate in but I controlled, because I want to let her do something she said she would never do. She cupped her own breasts and started to shake her own ass on my cock, meaning she wanted more, but i just wrapped my arms around her and used my cock to rub her instead. She immediately moaned loudly and asked me to put it in and fucked her. I asked her put it in which hole, she just replied any hole. Bitch!
Her facial expression in front of the mirror really made me wana give her a good fuck, so I opened her ass crack slightly and put my cock into her pussy slightly and then pulled out, this made her felt terrible as she looked like she was in agony, and I turned her over to face me, our body stick together due to the soapy effect. Using my cock to rub her from the front,she again gave the crying and "very song" expression, and she started to french kiss me. I kissed with her, with my both hands squeezing her ass very tightly till she screamed in pain. We kissed again and she whispered into my ear to put my cock in. I said I will only put it in if she suck my cock for me. Without hesitation, she kneeled down and using her cuffed hands put my cock into her mouth and gave me a really good blowjob, she can really blow! fucking hell , still dare say she never and will never suck other guy's cock, from her blow job, I can tell she is damn experienced. She seemed to enjoy sucking my cock without stopping and I enjoyed it too much until I forgot to pull out when I came, so I shoot out a lot of cum inside her mouth and she continued to suck it till I come out completely before rushing to the basin trying to spit out my cum. But I pulled her back and hugged her tightly from behind so as to prevent her from spitting out, so she struggled to open her mouth to speak, I told her if she swallow it down, I will grant her request to penetrate my cock into her pussy and also pay her 500. She just shook her head furiously and wanted to struggled to move to the basin. I licked her ear and neck and tuned her nipples and she forgot about my cum, started to moan and eventually swallowed my cum in. I then released hugging her and she rushed to the basin to wash her mouth.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

I continued to stand behind her rubbing my softened cock against her ass while she rinsed her mouth. After finished rinsing her mouth, I asked her how is it and she replied my cum is a bit salty and she praised me to have a long cock, so I asked her she like or not, but she said too long for her. She preferred big ones. I felt being ridiculed, but i continued to probe, asked her whose cock has she sucked which is big, she said her ex husband. I asked her that bald guy not big, she said that bald guy only a friend, totally no intimacy. I asked her sure or not, if no intimacy he can squeeze her ass and caressed her ass, she just smiled and told me believe it or not, of course I dont believe. Then I questioned her how many cocks have she sucked, she also lie that only her ex husband and me. Of course i don't believe her, I told her it was round 4 and its TRUTH, so she lied, and must accept punishment again. I told her I dont believe her and she had made me angry, so i need to punish her. She tried to "sai nai" to me, and swear that she never lie to me at any time. I said no, she had already lied to me 3 times. I led her back to my office and carried her to sit on my table again, she asked me to uncuff her hands but i refused. I told her its time for punishment and yet she still wana bargain. Ordered her to prone down flat on her chest again and lifted up her ass, i told her for each lie, i would smack her ass hard 50 times, so I would smacked her a total of 150 times unless she confessed that she lied. I told her before i Carry out 'The Caning",does she wana confessed anything. Yet she spoke so arrogantly that she didnt lie and up to me to believe. She refused to confess and I told her what her 1st lie was. It was the lie that she claimed to be Pinky's sister whereas shes actually her mother. She didnt rebuke or argue, just kept quiet and I started to smack her ass hard with my hands, its a nice feeling to see her ass being smacked as her ass bounced quite a lot when I smacked. I decided to play cheat, instead of 50 I purposely counted slowly and pretended to lose count, but i know that I had exceeded 50. And the best sight is her ass was completely filled with my hand marks. Asked her whether she feel good, she still dare to talk back and said 'no feeling at all' not painful. So I upped the tempo by smacking her ass much harder that we could hear the smacking sound in my quiet office. I stopped half way, and went to her front, pretending to ask her painful or not and whether she wana confessed, yet again she replied arrogantly not painful, but i could see some tears in her eyes already. In order to see her expression while I smacked her, I went to move my full mirror at the side of my cabinet to face her, so I feel shiok to see her expression. Then I purposely said I lost count and I started from zero. So I continued smacking and saw from the mirror she was crying in silent, biting her lips while tears filled up her eyes. Then i stopped and went in front of her, asking her again why she lied and how she felt being smacked. She let out a soft sorry and said she would confess everything I ask her. Actually,I just wanted to take a break as my hands were tired,and her whole ass was damn red with my hand marks. She thought by confessing everything, I would let her off, but i had other ideas. She tried to lift down her own ass and lied flat on the table but I stopped her. Told her to remain in that position unless I told her to lift down her ass. She listened.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

I walked to her front to face her and i lifted her chin up. I told her I am angry that she lied to me a lot and questioned her why she cannot be truthful. She tried to act pitiful this time and said because she likes me and wanted to be close to me. Of course I didnt believe her, she comes close to me because she thought I am rich, but i am not. I said since she wants to be close to me,then she cannot lie to me, so now tell me all the truths. So she began to start telling the truth, saying Pinky is her daughter, and the bald guy is someone who is supporting her by giving her money every month, and she has sucked many cocks before. Then I asked her to tell me who has ass fucked her and how she felt. At first she still denied, but after warning her to say the truth, she said she ever got together with a black guy before. I asked her negro or those european blacks and she replied negro, from Zimbawea. I asked her how she got to know him,she said in a club and she was drunk, so she went off together with him. She told me the whole story, saying they were together for 3 weeks after that night, and the negro's sex drive is very high and they have sex 5 times every night. I asked her why she didnt just leave but she said he was very nice to her, so eventually when he asked her whether he can ass fuck her, she agreed. She said, first time was painful but gradually it was very shiok and negro is very skilful in bed. So i asked her where is he and she still think of him, she replied he has gone back to his country and she still misses him at times. Bitch! kena fucked by negro is so shameful yet she still enjoyed the times with him. I scolded her for being such a bitch and never spared a thought for Pinky, she said love is blind. She even told me Pinky also knew of this negro and that she never disapproved. I still wana rub salt in by saying she was foolish, being made use of by negro to satisfy his sexual needs,then she said she also has sexual needs. So I asked her she has high sex drive, she replied truthfully yes! All this while,her ass was still high up and her face pinned on my table while we chatted. And then I told her a truth.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

I told her that her daughter Pinky actually proned on this very table just like her and being examined by me as well. She looked at me in shock and asked whether am i joking. I asked her to ask Pinky instead. Haha, the shock face on Mandy's face gave me a high feel, I told her Pinky is good in sex and she listened to me and let me do what i wanted. She asked me got ass fucked her, i giggled sheepishly and asked her to ask Pinky herself. She thought i had, and my turn to lie to her, in actual fact I did not, I just licked only. So after all her confessions, she begged me to let her lift her ass down as she was feeling sore in her legs and ass, she really begged as she said "qiu qiu ni" in Cantonese. But I played bastard, I said no, because she had lied to me ,so even she confessed, I still need to punish her. I suddenly had a weird idea, I went to her handbag to get her mobile phone out, and I lifted her up and off the table and wanted to throw her down to the sofa. But the feeling of her sitting on my shoulder was really shiok, I could feel some wetness on my shoulder, maybe was from the water I sprayed on her just now, but her bushy cb hair tickled my shoulder and made me very high, so i walked around my office with her seated on my shoulder. She kept pleading me to put her down as she was feeling giddy, i told her to shut up and I would put her down when I have finished my fun. Without giving her notice, I just threw her onto the sofa and she fell awkwardly onto it. She did not sit up anjust lie on the sofa, perhaps she was tired after all the tortures. Her cuffed hands was still on her front. Seeing that she didnt turn around, I quickly walked to my table and put her phone to lean on my cup on my table with the phone facing her. I fumbled with that cos I was too nervous, trying to search for Pinky's number. I instead found a name which wrote 'lao gong' in it, so I made a whatsapp video call to this person and place her phone leaning against my cup facing her. I went back to her, lifted her up the sofa and I sat down. But I did not give her a chance to face the phone yet,so i made her sit on my lap to face me. I caressed her face trying to sayang her while keeping a watch on her phone to see the other party picked up. Soon the other party picked up, oh my god, its the bald guy! haha
Old 07-11-2020, 03:25 AM
Samster

I started to french kiss her and she followed it up with sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. Guess the bald guy was watching us with anger but I continued to make her aroused by tuning her nipples. Then I stopped the kiss, whispered into her ear to turn around as I want to cup her breasts and tuned her nipples. She listened and turned her body so as to face the camera of her phone which she totally did not notice it. I cupped her breasts and started to lick her neck from behind making her moaned a bit, i was wondering how come the bald guy did not shout at her on the phone. I took a peep and saw he was plainly watching while Mandy was constantly turning her head around to look at me. Decided to up the tempo, I told her to stand up and then bend forward, I pulled her body closer to me so I can easily accessed to her ass . She so obedient and did as told and even protrude her ass further up for me. I started to play with her ass crack again and licked around the crack and kissed her as. She bolted as I believe she was feeling the pain on her ass from my smacking. So I decided to use hard and soft tactic. Hard as in I kept biting her ass hard, making her yell and she will beg me to stop, soft as in after biting her ass, i will kiss it and then lick her ass crack and then her asshole making her moan, I gave her heaven and hell.all in front of the bald guy. I felt my ego soared as I played with his mistress. I could see him starting to get more angry and kept scolding her but due to the fact I had put the media button to silent, we could not hear a single thing.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

I dont know why but I love licking her asshole, although its broken and huge, every lick will make her moan sexily and she will always ask me not to stop, she likes it a lot. So in order to make her tell the truth to the bald guy in the phone, I purposely asked her to confess again, talking loudly so that he could hear. A few licks and I would asked her have she been ass fucked before and who did that to her. She poured out all the truth and the final blow came when i asked her whether she love the bald guy and what was the motive of her being close to him, she answered truthfully that she is close to him for money only and he is lousy in bed cos he has small cock. This I think will end her relationship with him. Suddenly I recalled the incident whereby I saw my ex wife kena fucked by another man, so I asked her whether she wants to fuck, she replied in no time that yes she wanted as she is very high and horny already, so i asked which hole she wants me to fuck, she said up to me as long as i am happy, and finally I asked her does she love me and she replied she loves me very much. Bitch!
I stood up and told her to stand up straight from the bending position, then I led her to the front of my table and quickly turned her around to face me so that she didnt notice her phone which was on video call. i told her to bend forward again and i stood at her side to prive open her ass crack in front of her phone so that the bald guy can see her broken asshole, I asked her loudly again whether she wishes to get ass fuck by me, and she replied yes darling I want. Then I turned her sideways and started to rub my cock between her ass crack to get it erected. By no time my cock erected and I slowly glided it into her asshole making her moan like a mad woman. It seemed to me thats her gspot and she loved it. For me, I had only tried once with a Malay gal when I was much younger, so it was only my 2nd time and i must say I dont really feel much excited about it, but I guessed her moans made me fucked her very hard cos my lan par chi banged hard against her ass made a loud sound, she was totally lost in enjoyment, and I slowly turned her sideways while banging her ass. I turned her until she faces her phone and let the bald guy see her enjoying expression. I stopped halfway bcos I didnt much enjoy fucking her ass and put my cock into her pussy and doggied her. She still moaned loud but its a different kind of moan and she wasnt as crazy as just now, but she would keep asking me to 'ting zhu ting zhu' meaning endure there before cumming, she said she is coming already and soon she erupted into a loud moan which means she came and then she suddenly realise the face of the bald guy in her phone, in front of her. She tried to run away but my cock was deep inside her and i still keep fucking her, she turned her head to ask me to stop, but I refused. Fucked a few more strokes and I removed my cock from her pussy and turned her around before shooting my sperm onto her face and then to her phone. I gave the bald guy a victory sign before i turned off the video call. Shiok!
Old 08-11-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

After Mandy rushed to the washroom to wash up, I held up her phone to talk to the bald guy. With my sperm still on her phone, I put on loud speaker to tell him that she was the one who came seducing me, and reminded him not to give her money anymore as she was cheating him only. He told me to fuck off and he put down the call.I feel shiok that I had triumph over him. Just then Mandy got out from the washroom and snatched her phone over from me in an angry manner. She wiped her phone and did not speak a word. I went over to hug her but she pushed me away. She scolded me for pulling a big trick on her but I told her she was the one who keep lying. She dressed up and ordered me to send her home, yes ordered in a fierce manner. I did but still smiling inside my heart. In the car, she still kept quiet so I caressed her hair but she pushed my hands away. She said I had broken her rice bowl but I told her she should earn a proper living and not just cheating on men's money. She kept quiet and when we reached her place, she warned me not to tell Pinky about our romp before she got off. I got off the car and followed her. She told me to fuck off and dont ever look for her again, But I told her she was the one who looked for me. So she said she will never look for me again. I asked her she sure,she said yes. While waiting for the lift, thinking that We wont meet again, I squeezed her ass hard again for the last time and she screamed. She slapped my hand off her ass and scolded me for torturing her. I squeezed once more and just then someone walked past and saw. The guy was smiling to himself when he saw that. When we were in the lift, she reminded me again not to tell Pinky about us and I said ok. As I saw theres cctv inside the lift, I did not do anything to her,but after the door opened, I squeezed her ass again and she tried to run off. I carried her up and walked towards her flat,she kept slapping my shoulder and asked me to put her down,but I did not. I continued to walk ahead and her neighbour saw us when we passed by his flat. He came out of his flat and whistled when he saw me carrying her towards her flat. Then he called out to me and I turned around to face him. Mandy was still over my shoulder but because I turned around to see her neighbour, she could not see him. Her neighbour laughed out loud and showed me his thumbs up. I winked at him and using my finger, I pointed at her ass, asking him wana see me smacked her ass. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smacked her ass a few times but she did not respond. I saw she hid her head onto my shoulder, possibly feeling shy at being seen in that position and being smacked on her ass by her neighbour. I waved at him to come over quietly and he really did,haha. I signaled to him to smack her ass as well and he really did it with huge force and continuously, until I had to stop him.Mandy took a peep over my shoulder and im sure she saw him smacking her ass. She just told me to move on to her flat quickly but I decided to trick her again. I told her I want her neighbour to squeeze her ass, if she allow, i would put her down before reaching her flat. She did not object and I started talking to her neighbour. I told him to squeeze her ass hard and he did,making her yell in pain. This made me and him very happy and we laughed loud together. Hed stopped and later chatted with me for a while. He said mandy always walked like a bitch and whenever she walked past his flat, she would walked like a model and purposely shake her ass,making him horny. He thanked me for the 'wonderful' treatment as he had always fantasised squeezing her ass. I told him I carried her back to her flat first and I would come over to chat with him and he said sure. So I walked her back to her flat, she said to me why aint I putting her down since she had already let her neighbour squeezed her ass. I ignored her and pressed her doorbell furiously. She slapped my shoulder many times saying Pinky will come open the door, please put her down. I did not.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:27 AM
Samster

True enough, Pinky opened the door and saw with her own eyes, her mother on my shoulder and my hand on her ass. As Mandy was facing the opposite direction, she could not see Pinky's shocked expression. Pinky questioned me what was happening and I said to her, lets go inside and talk. I walked into their flat but I still refused to put mandy down despite her slapping my shoulder. Pinky then asked me to put her down but I told her its a punishment for her mother. Pinky kept probing and I told her all that had happened, still standing with Mandy over my shoulder. Mandy kept telling Pinky not to believe what I said, saying that I am a liar. But Pinky did not believe her, she said that I am a gentleman and would not say anything untrue. Pinky pleaded with me to put her mother down and i eventually agreed. I put Mandy down and she immediately rushed into her room and shut the door. I told Pinky about her mother's lies and she did not believe me initially. She said her mother is so high class, wont do such things. I told Pinky I will show her. She asked me how, and I said dont worry, the truth would be out. Told her about her mother's kinky affair with the negro and she said yes she saw the negro in their house as well. But her mother just told her he is the boyfriend of May, her mother's friend and they met up as she wanted to pass May's stuffs to him. Then she left home to work, with the both of them at home, so she didnt know what happened after that. I told her that Mandy had already told me the truth and she had been ass fucked by the negro before but she was shocked and didnt believe me. I didnt tell her I also ass fucked Mandy, just told her I will show her. Pinky was still confused.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Told Pinky her mother has high sex drive and will still want to have intimacy with me if I arouse her. Pinky gave me that half believe look, told her that was what happened in my restaurant and she said you guys really played all these games? I replied yes. Since Im alone with Pinky in the living room, I decided to kiss her and made some touching, why not right? but only a short while as she pushed me away and said, we just agreed to remain as friends, I reluctantly stopped. Told her how I will be going to seduce and arouse her mother and I shall leave the door open for her to see the whole incident. Actually its very thrilling thought for me, Pinky peeping outside the room door watching me arouse her mother. She still said I am gona fail, I told her dont be too sure. Then we both walked to the door of Mandy's room and I started knocking on her door. Pinky stood a distance away to watch.
mandy opened the door and she had just finished bathing and changed into a big tshirt. I could see the shape of her dark nipples,meaning she didnt wear bra again. She told me to go away and dont disturb her anymore, so I played the great caring man again, asking how was her ass and she replied its still painful. Then she looked around and did not see Pinky,although Pinky was hiding at the side where she could not see her. Mandy pushed me away while trying to close the door and I steady myself before pushing the door wide opened again. I rushed in to her room and I left the door slightly opened. Began to hug her from behind but she resisted and tried to get out of the hug. But I hugged her tighter and started to sweet talk her and she slowly stopped resisting.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Your story must be one of the hardest to read in SBF. No paragraphs. Just a wall of words. Use paragraphs and keep a space between paragraphs
Old 10-11-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

I slowly kissed her neck,tickling her sensation and she began to enjoy it.I turned my head around to see Pinky standing at the door.
I waved at Pinky to ask her come closer but she shooked her hand to say no.I whispered into Mandy's ears to say Im horny again,and wana have another fuck.She just replied: mmmm.I licked her ear and she let out a loud "ahhh",then she said out loud I was making her wet.Pinky heard that.Just so coincidental I saw a scarf lying on the side of her bed and decided to pick it up and blindfold her. Mandy did not resist.
Upon seeing me blindfold her mother,Pinky began to move into the room slowly,tiptoeing quietly and stood aside to watch.I began to turn Mandy around and I started to kiss her.Although she was blindfolded, Mandy wasted no time to grabbing my cock outside my pants and she unzipped my whole pants and pulled it down,leaving me in my underwear an erected cock.
I quickly removed her oversize tshirt and her naked body was flashed in front of me again.We still got involved in a fierce tongue fight and she pulled out my cock from my underwear and caressed it until full blown.Then she broke out of our kiss and kneeled down,using her hand to guide my cock into her mouth.I saw Pinky was in shock to see her mother so desperate.Mandy gave my cock a very slow and long blow,then stopped a while,pulled my cock out,"looked"at me in her blindfolded state and asked me "lei zhong yi ma"? in Cantonese,meaning do you like it?I said yes i like it and she told me to "deng ju",meaning tahan or endure. She even tell me not to shoot my sperm into her mouth anymore and Pinky looked at me in surprise. Mandy continued to blow harder and I was totally lost in enjoyment.I pushed my cock hard in her mouth,pushed her head hard towards me,making me fucking her mouth.Pinky watched in awe.
In no time, I erupted my cum into her mouth again,although this time my sperm is not so much already,she still continued to lick my cock until it softened.I got her up and carried her to her washroom in the room to wash her mouth.Her blindfold still on.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

After she finished rinsing her mouth, I whispered to her ear that its my turn to service her.Carried her out of the washroom and threw her onto her bed,making her fall awkwardly.Pinky still stood aside and shook her head but i saw she did giggle a bit.I placed Mandy in the doggie position and ordered her to prone like just now in my office. She did as told and she automatically lifted her own ass up.I praised her to be a good gal and waved at Pinky to move closer to have a look.

Pinky tiptoed very slowly to the edge of the bed and she saw there were hand marks on Mandy's ass.I smiled at her and showed her why,I gave Mandy's ass a few smacks and Pinky nodded to show that she understood.Just then Mandy asked why do I still smack her when she is a good gal,I said bcos she didnt lift her ass high enough.She thought I meant it and lifted her ass even higher,pinning her own face onto her bed.I slowly opened her ass crack until it showed her asshole and I pointed to Pinky to have a look.Pinky did and she was shocked,but I gave her a "Wait" sign.

I asked Mandy loudly why her asshole was broken and she lifted her face to answer me truthfully this time without lying.She said it was the negro and he did it right here at this bed.I probed again and asked who else had ass fucked her and she replied in no time an ang mo,another Hong Kong man and Me.Pinky heard that and she shook her head in disgust,then she pointed her finger at me, asking me i did that too but I lied to her by shaking my head. I scolded Mandy why she did not tell me about the ang mo and the hong kong man,she said she forgot.So I got her to tell me everything and she did.

Ang mo guy was someone she met at a bar in Lan Kwai Fong.She said he was actually the bf of her good friend,and they had a huge fight in the bar and her best friend just stomped off leaving her bf and her alone. Later they drank together and the ang mo brought her back to his apartment.Pinky continued to shake her head after hearing her mother did something wrong.I asked Mandy what about the Hong Kong guy,she said he is Pinky's ex bf,who is only 22 years old.Pinky was really shocked to hear that and she wanted to stomp out of Mandy's room but I stopped her.I decided to caress Mandy's ass and ass crack so that Mandy is not aware of what is happening behind her.She started to moan softly as I went to tickle her asshole.She just yell out loud that she wanted me to lick it so she can get high.Pinky could not believe what she heard and she kept shaking her head.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
toh1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1