The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
2 mid-20s PRC MMs awaiting to be served......

2nite me on good mood, so share with those who fancy mature looking MMs rather den SSYTs.

First of all, Mei Ling mid 20s, too many Lings around here liao, ended with 9xxxx618. Should be on her 2nd day here, because didn't see her on monday. She was accompanied with another SYT frd, 2nite ML was on vege, meaning on period.....so tried her for blower services only + THX surround sound effect. She charged $70 for full course inclu. room. Both of them are delectable, with at least 34B boobs, long black smooth flowing hair. Big bright eyes with shyingly look. You might be able to shuang-fei, 3P with them if a reasonable price is agreed.

Secondly, was Yang Yang, ended with 9xxxx603, another mid 20s petite size figure with full blown boobs of 34C boobs, sporting slightly shorter den shoulder length coloured hair. Those lau jiaos who ventured around contraband cigarettes selling area should know who she is. Very gerfrdly feeling, if you measured at the precise point. Great moaning effect, with body keep twisting to feel your deep thrust. BJ wise can be improved if more slurping sound is produced. Quite a hardworking ger.... she's leaving about a week time from now. So you better be hurry. Damage is $60 w/o room.

You can choose any of the 2 gems above for a trial engine run. Don't be greedy and ask for both. Will give to members if they are at least June 2006 and below. For July 2006 members, very peiseh hor, even if you up me also no use.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc

Last edited by Rof|maoxz; 13-07-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 13-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: 2 mid-20s PRC MMs awaiting to be served......

Oops... I almost forget. For ML, there's no recommendation. Just call her direct.

As for YY, just shout for my callsign, "peter", a friend of Zhang Xue, another A+ grade type of MILF rating.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2nite me on good mood,
Quote:
You can choose any of the 2 gems above for a trial engine run. Don't be greedy and ask for both.
hahhaa.a... Master, why good mood huh ?...
by the way, are you trying to tell me , I must rush back to sillypore and look for you on urgent calls ?... hahahah..

one 5 letter word !
" SOLID "
titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 13-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bro Rofl, mid 20 u consider MILF liao?? Since u recommend liao, die die must try lah!! can pm me anyone of them?? most important is GFE w lots of frenching...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 13-07-2006, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pok1702 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,
can PM me the contact no. even though I have not enough power
[email protected]

Secondly, was Yang Yang, ended with 9xxxx603, another mid 20s petite size figure with full blown boobs of 34C boobs, sporting slightly shorter den shoulder length coloured hair. Those lau jiaos who ventured around contraband cigarettes selling area should know who she is. Very gerfrdly feeling, if you measured at the precise point. Great moaning effect, with body keep twisting to feel your deep thrust. BJ wise can be improved if more slurping sound is produced. Quite a hardworking ger.... she's leaving about a week time from now. So you better be hurry. Damage is $60 w/o room.

You can choose any of the 2 gems above for a trial engine run. Don't be greedy and ask for both. Will give to members if they are at least June 2006 and below. For July 2006 members, very peiseh hor, even if you up me also no use.[/QUOTE]
Old 13-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pok1702
Bro,
can PM me the contact no. even though I have not enough power. [email protected]]
Don't you think pm is better den email? No power nvm, as long you meet my requirement can liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176
Yo bro Rofl, mid 20 u consider MILF liao?? Since u recommend liao, die die must try lah!! can pm me anyone of them?? most important is GFE w lots of frenching...
To me, consider liao. Although the above MMs not actually that mature looking, but they are on the SYT side....

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002
hahhaa.a... Master, why good mood huh ?...
by the way, are you trying to tell me , I must rush back to sillypore and look for you on urgent calls ?... hahahah..

one 5 letter word !
" SOLID "
titts
So late still have not turned in?? You quick quick come back, If not another fellow and I will go there and hunt you back home.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Till now I have cleared my inbox, and given to about 13 members, w/o Qs asked, or anything in return. I will just hold the new incoming pms just for awhile, as not to jam those ladies phone.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

You can choose any of the 2 gems above for a trial engine run. Don't be greedy and ask for both. Will give to members if they are at least June 2006 and below. For July 2006 members, very peiseh hor, even if you up me also no use.[/QUOTE]

Hello brother... Another cheap but good lobang!!! Congratulations.
Please PM me their numbers
I leave it to your good judgment which one you would like to recommend, if not, both also can.... Kekeke.

When can we get together?
Old 13-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokimon1

Hello brother... Another cheap but good lobang!!! Congratulations.
Please PM me their numbers
I leave it to your good judgment which one you would like to recommend, if not, both also can.... Kekeke.

When can we get together?
I do not know your preference type, so you choose A or B yourself. Yup, friday nite I'm free, maybe you wanna meet at my Fav place, MILF coffeeshop @ GL XX.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

Re: Another elegant well dressed PRC MM

This FR happened last week. There's another elegant well dressed PRC MM, name Lucy. If not with the help of a senior member to ask her number for me, I will not be able to get her number.

To cut short, she was abt 165cm tall, slim with B cup boobs. She definitely belonged to the sweet mature looking lass, a normal KTV type of standard. Was hesitate to try her, due to B-cup nia. But she bring herself well, very composure w/o over-exaggerating her action. She has few freckles, that's why look abit mature. So far I have noticed her wearing different dresses whenever I saw her. Quite a professional type of FL, unlike that Xiao Ling, A body to die for, only have 2 outfits changed every alternate days. HaHa.

Name: Lucy
Boobs: As above
Other stats: Slim, waist abt 24", long straight black hair
Damage: $70, inclu room.
Services: Quite SOP, maybe not her strong point in sex. Very SOP BJ also. So far try her 2 position nia.
How to reach her: Can call her direct and negotiate, after 530pm should be okie de.

Will give to members if they are at least June 2006 and below. For July 2006 members, very peiseh hor, even if you up me also no use.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
This FR happened last week. There's another elegant well dressed PRC MM, name Lucy. If not with the help of a senior member to ask her number for me, I will not be able to get her number.
I have to put on hold of Lucy's contact right now, because her phone was switched off. Don't know has she went 出境 or still slping??

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
platonic1 is one of the Best!platonic1 is one of the Best!platonic1 is one of the Best!

Hi bro can pm me the contacts thks in advance will provide FR after action.
Old 13-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You quick quick come back, If not another fellow and I will go there and hunt you back home.
hahahaha...
u all miss me so much meh ?...
bad debts ?>.... haahaha..

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 13-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
japavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjapavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lucy, from dongbei ?? Around early 30s - sweet matured face ??

I think she is the friend of the "cutesy" KTV-girl I posted in another thread. They gone back 2-3 days ago...said will be back in around 1 month's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
I have to put on hold of Lucy's contact right now, because her phone was switched off. Don't know has she went 出境 or still slping??
Old 14-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japavstar
Lucy, from dongbei ?? Around early 30s - sweet matured face ??

I think she is the friend of the "cutesy" KTV-girl I posted in another thread. They gone back 2-3 days ago...said will be back in around 1 month's time.
You could be right, her phone is switched off the whole day. I presume she has went back. Tks~ for the headsup.

Another thing, I have cleared 16 pms, and another 25pms kept coming.... out of 25pms, 8 were from from miki. I sorie to say that you will not be getting the contacts till I cleared you.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1