The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Should be OK.
I have gone to hotels (just no 81 around that area)that offered transit before and they are happy to sell me transit rooms at 1am. Actually, I topped up $10 for additional 1hr.

Actually wee hrs is better - NO CROWDS!
I still kiasi kena traced so car is always first choice for me. So far so good, park near corner can open rear door and do standing or doggie when she is on back seat

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Probably her family keep asking for money. This is why they are forever a maid or they get one desperate sg man to marry them. The only way to keep these maids to continue serving bro, is to respect them, treat them like human, show you care.
most of the maids are young and no problem earn decent income for themselves, and most will pay $$$ for their poor and greedy family members.
Old 20-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Yes just met a new indo maid say she dont anyhow go hotel etc and only look serious relationships. I also feel the same so i thought good lah maybe aligned for long term fwb. First meeting say cannot go hotel want meet outside to develop feelings first. Give her sometime cos she not ‘easy’ woman and she dont sell her body. Ok lor i thinking if truly is a rare good girl that is loyal fine lah. Then suddenly after a long while want to meet she say dont mind go hotel first and she asked for money ask me dont get the wrong idea because her family got some urgency and is not related to sex. The sex part is just because she wan to accelerate the relationship so that we will feel closer. I almost laughed my head off so much BS.

Anyways cut short to the chase. Once inside the hotel also act like innocent and protective of the body say can only lie on bed to chat. I say ok lor she like foreplay make me more steam. Then i say i needed a back massage she say ok help me massage with clothes on. Then later dunno how i sat up and i approach to hug her from back and talk to her ear then suddenly she turn over and kiss me and suddenly she say oh no not the neck and ear she will get horny easily. Then no return already she start to kiss me hard and take off clothes and want to ride me i say wait i need put condom she say no need but i insist then omg once she ride like energiser so fast rocking i almost cummed i had to stop her then she take out go reverse and like motor again so fast and rock so good. Then later ask me carry her and fuck im like omg she like on drugs. And then back to bed doggy dunno is i fuck her or she fuck me cos she reverse doggy fuck me omg i cannot already unload all into her. Then barely rested 10min she say need to fuck again super HSD she say usually she do 5 times im like sorry i old man cannot 5 times will go hospital.

Morale of story is they all bullshit alot but all horny and want money deep down and yes thus far all the maids i met all first instinct is raw which i v tempted to try. Haha.
+10 fr exchange
Old 20-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering how do bros date and bang maid if domt have a car?

I am chatting up with an early 20s indon maid, definitely at least 7/10 for me, was wondering what should I do if I get to date her out. Any tips on where should we go and what should we do on first date?
Old 20-01-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
bump, its been awhile. She is able to meet later in the afternoon.
Prince Devitt +45
Old 20-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

I am chatting up with an early 20s indon maid, definitely at least 7/10 for me, was wondering what should I do if I get to date her out. Any tips on where should we go and what should we do on first date?
You go Badoo, sent out msg, "can go hotel?" to all the maids you want to bang. I am sure you can at least bang one or two.
Old 20-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You go Badoo, sent out msg, "can go hotel?" to all the maids you want to bang. I am sure you can at least bang one or two.
Well first time trying out maid scene. I am chatting with one now from okcupid, she seems “innocent”, but lets wait and see. Dont think its a problem to ask her out, i was just wondering how should I plan it if I get to ask her out.
Old 20-01-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Well first time trying out maid scene. I am chatting with one now from okcupid, she seems “innocent”, but lets wait and see. Dont think its a problem to ask her out, i was just wondering how should I plan it if I get to ask her out.
Show u like her u want her, bring her to hotel but don't tell her first. When reach outside hotel, show u r sincere, chances are she will pass u her wp.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Probably her family keep asking for money. This is why they are forever a maid or they get one desperate sg man to marry them. The only way to keep these maids to continue serving bro, is to respect them, treat them like human, show you care.
Didnt mention about money, shes willing to share the cost. I do agree, respect and just treat them as our equal. Guess i seemed to attract those that doesnt want money from me.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryandavison20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Found a maid last month, she is so delicious.. A bit chubby but her skills n moaning are wonderful.. Today early morning felt horny n ask her meet in my car n fucked her.. Soo good n released.. Haha.. Ofcourse fwb.. Just sharing..
Willing to exchange contacts?
Old 20-01-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryandavison20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear12345 View Post
Didnt mention about money, shes willing to share the cost. I do agree, respect and just treat them as our equal. Guess i seemed to attract those that doesnt want money from me.
Care to exchange contacts?
Old 20-01-2021, 11:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bring her to hotel and make love with her gao gao
Old 21-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Bring her to hotel and make love with her gao gao
Haha good one. Dating maids cannot use the method for dating real gf. Maids only have off day on sundays. They have no time to loveydovey with u. Juz tell the maids u like her, bring her to hotel can already. Moreover their so called r/s here is all about sex with different men only. No matter how good the maid is, don't think u want or can accept a gf who chat with guy, meet up n go sex. Juz sweet talk, both happy, enjoy the time n enjoy the sex.
Old 21-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I still kiasi kena traced so car is always first choice for me. So far so good, park near corner can open rear door and do standing or doggie when she is on back seat
Long time never go hotel also. Been rotating to bonk my 2 fb maids weekdays n sat in mscp when they able to come out for short period. Ytd just went for a bonk in mscp and can hear clearly ppl park the car just two lot away from my lot. Lucky just doing bj having go into action otherwise can see my vehicle rocking hahahaha.
Old 21-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Ytd just went for a bonk in mscp and can hear clearly ppl park the car just two lot away from my lot. Lucky just doing bj having go into action otherwise can see my vehicle rocking hahahaha.
Bro Day Time You Also Can

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1