The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 18-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 9
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heaven spa awaiting you

Eh didnt relize the thread has been deleted n recreate. I rememb last time got nasi lemak to jiak now no more ar?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 4
KKSingapore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKKSingapore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKKSingapore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKKSingapore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Eh didnt relize the thread has been deleted n recreate. I rememb last time got nasi lemak to jiak now no more ar?
Bro it’s like DC movies. Make shit movie so reboot with new actor and director, but so far same bad movie. Unless Richard Donner Superman which were fucking awesome of course. #bringbackricharddonner
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
zoolander222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
TS you think we kum lan ah?

Viet and PRCs aplenty yet you still give first 2 fake FR on them. Want to give also give the “local SYT” one ma diu na seng.

Now economy bad you still want to take advantage of bros here. Wake up your idea pls.
TS clearly didn’t take any of the advise the previously deleted thread shared. Like I said nothing is worse than go there all horny and see old auntie. Times are hard just be honest ah... so many diff fetish here. If can post pic. Hard to trust already liao.

Sigh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1