The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Purchasing HDB with NON citizen Spouse

Happy New Year Bros..
You buy 2 rm now, later she will say too small, must get bigger one.. go straight to 3, 4 or 5 room if possible
Bros here gave good advice.. if you above 35 etc etc..
From what I read, Vietnam ladies can be very mercenary (not saying yr Vietnam lady is..). They can leave child with Sporean hubbied n go back to Vietnam to start a new life etc.. without second thought of child left behind..
Buying a flat under yr own name using excuse of govt red-tape would buy you something to fall back on .. just in case..
Old 02-01-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maddog4649 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to mention a 15k premium when your spouse is a foreigner. You can get back the premium when she becomes a PR though but you need to front the premium upfront
Old 08-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Hi Bro,

I couldn't find any thread related to purchasing HDB with NON citizen Spouse.
I believe some of you guys already did it, i checked the HDB Website.. for purchasing a new BTO with a NON Citizen Spouse you only able to purchase 2 Room flat..
I spoke with my wife about it.. She ok to stay at 2 room flat since we unable to purchase 3 room BTO..

Do any bro here stay with your spouse in 2 room BTO flat?
Is it really small?
Let's say we plan to have 1 more baby.. is it possible to stay in there?
and last question...
Now new bto 2 room flat is mix with 3-5 room?
Example. floor 15 - there will be mix of 2-5 room flat right?

Thank you!
i was in same situation before. IMO it is better to buy a 3rm resale flat BUT do not use the government grant as you will use up your very important 1st chance to buy a subsidised flat. Unless you can get a very high amount of grant base on current rules. (your grant only half of others because only 1 SG)

Last time my time I can only get 11k grant and when you sell need to pay all back somemore. If you buy a normal 4rm for 1st time will usually get profit and only need to pay back same amount of grant as resale grant (so usually you can get 100k windfall)

So get a small resale first, and apply for PR then SC. When you have SC then go apply a new 4rm flat.
If both your salary is not high, I think you can try renting from government? I think they have some new schemes in the recent years
Old 11-01-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Yes, aware of it.. we dont want resales.. how long it takes to turn to PR?
No child at the moment.. if i have a child i can apply 3 room and above already.
You do more RC work, carry the balls of the MP (must be white MP, not other colours) then your wife has higher chance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1