The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20103613]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Very good analysis and well written...
Modus operadi remained similar that is to get men to voluntarily give them money...just similar to robert carrot head or atm...
===================================
wat u say is v correct
i know 1 idiot (i myself also idiot lah) cleaner but give all his salary to 1 viet massage girls working here
The Famous "Saigon Rose" Poison are more Deadly than any living creatures,
Once kana "Stung" All go in [ ICU ] aka "Intensive Cum Unit" liao haha

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 18-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

a dose of hard truths from seasoned cheongsters every now and then is good
Old 20-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance
Old 20-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance
This thread is for Vietnam Life partner...

Had answered you here in ICA thread...

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php...4#post20382924

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-12-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cenzizi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I knew my vietnamese girlfriend using okcupid when I was in Singapore in May 2019. I had no expectations on her as in fact I was looking for casual sex in hcmc when I flew to the city. I managed to hook up with five different girls in hcmc but it doesnt my current girlfriend who rejected me. She refused to come to my hotel but we had a nice chat over coffee and dinner. She was still a university student and she claimed that she is virgin as she had just one puppy love before knowing me. We have been in a long distance relationship since the beginning of covid and have the plan for marriage by 2022. Will keep you all updated.
Old 25-12-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
*** For those really wana find Real Viet Love, u had to walk the ground in Saigon ... Fate or Fated ... in your hand ... (pls KTV or Spa gai are out of consideration unless Limited Edition) ...
this is very true
Go there to find please. You will be surprised with what you can find.
Especially if you are looking for marriage partner. Still got a lot of good VBs there.
You want find gems? Then you have to walk the ground where few dare to walk.
What expect gems when everyone has mined the place dry?
You go wrong place of course find the wrong person.

1 example i have in vietnam:
met a girl first time. She made a card and a cookie for me as a meeting gift. have dated countless girls and never come across one that showed me such sincerity and that was really sweet.
She was a ballet instructor in vietnam. Speaks very good english.
Old 16-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been away for years.....

Now i am curious, if i wish to settle down, looking for a viet wife..... Any brothers here have any advise, any suggestion where i can look for viet wife (serious relationship).
Now it seems that there is no more bridal agency in singapore anymore. Thanks
Old 16-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic View Post

Now i am curious, if i wish to settle down, looking for a viet wife..... Any brothers here have any advise, any suggestion where i can look for viet wife (serious relationship).
Read this thread in detail...

Answers all in this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-05-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

The safest option is to look for VN girls with a middle standard of English so there will be lesser communication issues and misunderstandings.

They have quite a different culture between the north VN girls and south VN girls.
So the best is look for those educated ones, best is not the ones working in the massage / spa facilities, they have quite alot of interaction with guys daily.. so you'll never know what the hell is going on whenever you're not with her.

But if you find the right one, they're usually loyal and dedicated for sure.
I do agree with what one of the bros here mentioned about how they need to send money back home to help and solve family issues because they're like the lucky ones living in Singapore with another lifestyle.

I settled down with a VN girl after comparing with quite a few SG girls I've dated and I'd say that this generation of SG girls expects really way too much from a relationship.. all that comparison amongst their clique of friends and social media articles that they are exposed to.
Old 18-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
The safest option is to look for VN girls with a middle standard of English so there will be lesser communication issues and misunderstandings.

They have quite a different culture between the north VN girls and south VN girls.
So the best is look for those educated ones, best is not the ones working in the massage / spa facilities, they have quite alot of interaction with guys daily.. so you'll never know what the hell is going on whenever you're not with her.

But if you find the right one, they're usually loyal and dedicated for sure.A
I do agree with what one of the bros here mentioned about how they need to send money back home to help and solve family issues because they're like the lucky ones living in Singapore with another lifestyle.

I settled down with a VN girl after comparing with quite a few SG girls I've dated and I'd say that this generation of SG girls expects really way too much from a relationship.. all that comparison amongst their clique of friends and social media articles that they are exposed to.
Best if you can look for those that can speak Chinese as well. And educated. Agree with bro not to find vn already working locally in Spa or massage as they have different expectations. If she has friends married here, then is also good as well as the support is there. Of cos not friends working in spa or nail palours type.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

my uncle that time already 40 years old, so is nearly impossible to get a local wife already because he is busy with his stall business, then he joins sugarbook.com and meet his current wify from Vietnam. Luckily the current wife is quite good, help him in the food stall daily and take care of him good.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

vietnamese easier to learn english and mandarin as these 2 languages are similar with their native language.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic View Post

Like you say is quite true, hard to get nowadays in the agency. you can try on sugarbook. i recommend you because my uncle find her wife there.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Best if you can look for those that can speak Chinese as well. And educated. Agree with bro not to find vn already working locally in Spa or massage as they have different expectations. If she has friends married here, then is also good as well as the support is there. Of cos not friends working in spa or nail palours type.
yes I agree with you. Especially those with tertiary education can learn even faster
Old 22-06-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
I did ask the officer before when issued ltvp+ to my wife how long then can apply pr. She mentioned preferably 6 months later. So may be true no min period but just recommended period by officer.

For pr if I not wrong, if rejected, have to wait min 6 months to re apply again. Again I may be wrong.
apply PR is that hard? Need to settle down more than 2 years only then can apply right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1