The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light
My choices of hotels.

Do any bros stick to one hotel regardless of the duration.

I take different hotel depend on the duration and also whether it is weekday or weekend ( friday ).

Sometime I date KTV gals. My minimum of booking is normally 5 hours and above. Friday normally I book at least 8 hours depend on whether the gals whether they are working late.

1) Hotel in Lavender ( i dun like joo chiat, balestier and gelang area )

weekday and weekend
1) Hourly std $10 minimum 2 hours
2) Wholeday - weekday cost ard $89 and weekend ( friday ) cost abt $119

2) Garden hotel $120 ++ promotion

3) Frangrance hotel in wishart $107, same rate for weekday and weekend but hourly is $15 minimum 2 hours.

For weekday, I will normally go to hotel in lavender. if more than 8 hours,I will book whole day and if it is less than 8 hours, I will book hourly. For weekend if it is less than 8 hours, I will still stay hotel in Lavender.

For weekend, if more than 8 hours, I will normally stay in Frangrance hotel in Wishart, now I heard that Garden hotel is having a promotion and fragrance hotel open another new outlet in Paisr panjang called ocean view ard $130 just start in sept 08.Will try it out if there are action for me in this coming weekend.

Any bro can share their experience on hourly hotel ( target $10 hourly ) which is not ard balestier,gelang,joo chiat, lavender. Or hotel that cost less than $130 whole nite for have the bath tub.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My choices of hotels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
Do any bros stick to one hotel regardless of the duration.

I take different hotel depend on the duration and also whether it is weekday or weekend ( friday ).

Sometime I date KTV gals. My minimum of booking is normally 5 hours and above. Friday normally I book at least 8 hours depend on whether the gals whether they are working late.

1) Hotel in Lavender ( i dun like joo chiat, balestier and gelang area )

weekday and weekend
1) Hourly std $10 minimum 2 hours
2) Wholeday - weekday cost ard $89 and weekend ( friday ) cost abt $119

2) Garden hotel $120 ++ promotion

3) Frangrance hotel in wishart $107, same rate for weekday and weekend but hourly is $15 minimum 2 hours.

For weekday, I will normally go to hotel in lavender. if more than 8 hours,I will book whole day and if it is less than 8 hours, I will book hourly. For weekend if it is less than 8 hours, I will still stay hotel in Lavender.

For weekend, if more than 8 hours, I will normally stay in Frangrance hotel in Wishart, now I heard that Garden hotel is having a promotion and fragrance hotel open another new outlet in Paisr panjang called ocean view ard $130 just start in sept 08.Will try it out if there are action for me in this coming weekend.

Any bro can share their experience on hourly hotel ( target $10 hourly ) which is not ard balestier,gelang,joo chiat, lavender. Or hotel that cost less than $130 whole nite for have the bath tub.

Last friday, i called the fragrance hotel in wishart ard 3.30am. Surprisingly that there have no available room until 4.30am. Was wonder if any bro went on that day.

No choice, end up went to hotel 81 in Lavender.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sols565 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Sorry for hijacking ah. Thru your experiences at budget hotels, do u have any recommendations for rooms with lots of mirrors, like on ceiling, along the walls and all?

My gf likes it alot. We went to Joo Chiat 81 few months back and got a room but return visits didn get the rooms.

Or is it that all budget hotels also have mirrored rooms only need to ask...

Thanks
Old 06-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
kelvin123456789 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sols565 View Post
TS,

Sorry for hijacking ah. Thru your experiences at budget hotels, do u have any recommendations for rooms with lots of mirrors, like on ceiling, along the walls and all?

My gf likes it alot. We went to Joo Chiat 81 few months back and got a room but return visits didn get the rooms.

Thanks

go Lorong 20....a lots of mirror surrounding u...

but need to call another thai prop. to follow u...just pay 50buck and get one free chick (room inc)...haha...just kidding
Old 06-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sols565 View Post
TS,

Thanks
From what I know, some room in hotel 81 in Joo chiat and Lavender have a long mirrow but you must request it as it is very popular. Happy bonking
Old 07-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Like to add one more for bros enjoyment in privacy. I always goes to Amber Hotel at the end of Marine Parade. There is one major advantage in this hotel, the staircase leading to the rooms on other floors is located outside the repection counter. Gals who are sly and would prefer min contact can go striaght up the room after the guys has check in w/o going thru the repection counter. After your siok session, you can drop your room key into the key drop box which is located at the staircase well w/o showing your face again at the counter.

I also understand from my cheong kaki that certain room has a chair that can be used as love seat, unforunately I din have a opportunity to book this room.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 07-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

This Amber Hotel sounds interesting and good!
How much for 2 hours?
Are the hotel room old and dirty?
How about parking problems?
My girl dont want to go to hotels.
How to persuade her to try this hotel?
Thanks
Old 07-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Like to add one more for bros enjoyment in privacy. I always goes to Amber Hotel at the end of Marine Parade. There is one major advantage in this hotel, the staircase leading to the rooms on other floors is located outside the repection counter. Gals who are sly and would prefer min contact can go striaght up the room after the guys has check in w/o going thru the repection counter. After your siok session, you can drop your room key into the key drop box which is located at the staircase well w/o showing your face again at the counter.

I also understand from my cheong kaki that certain room has a chair that can be used as love seat, unforunately I din have a opportunity to book this room.
I went to their web seem that their rate is cheaper than hotel 81 and frangrance.

Nowaday, very difficult to get a reasonable hotel with ard $120 for whole day,from the web only hotel 81 and frangrance, but quite tired of going to budget hotel as sometime very malu if many couple waiting to check in. Furthermoreif allocate at 2 floor, worse, every 2-3 hours there are closing and open of doors.

Seem that only Garden hotel offer the best rate beside 81 and fragrance.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, u can try hotel 81 Sakura. I heard they have the water bed
Old 07-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
Blackhand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam View Post
How much for 2 hours?
Thanks
Nowadays most new 81 joints got cable and DvD player. Deco and location (near famous food store) also not bad and even some got mirror
Must approach another way....if u tell her just go piak piak, she confirm no mood.
Tell her take a weekend local 'holiday relax tour' - try out new hotels, famous food around area, and DvD marathon/soccer (got ESPN oso) nite. I dont think your gf stupid, but she will be happy you put in effort and package the whole deal for her.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

To answer all the questions posted. The rate are indeed very reasonable. It was 10 buck per hour and there is no need for deposit. Dont know the whole day rate cos never has the opporunity to stay the whole day. As for parking, there is limited free parking lot in the hotel itself, you will have to try your luck. Most of my cheong time is during office hours so the chances of finding a lot is high.

How to get your gf to stay there? Sorry I cant help u!.

Happy bonking.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam View Post
How much for 2 hours?
Thanks

Maybe you can start with others hotel, because hotel 81 and fragrance sound like F hotel and ppl got the impressive that going there must be doing that thing ( which is true lah ).
Old 08-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ichigo77Kurosak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well... personal views for hotel 81, i prefer princess as the room got long bath. Price is ard $70 during wkdays n wkend is abt 80 for whole day.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
chelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, my personnal preference is Hotel 81 Tristar.. must try their honeymoon suit.. big, and wonderfully designed.. with see thru showers and bath tubs..

$50 for 2 hours..

since now lobang out, guess next time very difficult to book room liao.. but here is sharing rite?!?

parking is underground basement, got lift connecting to lobby.. i like this hotel very much, even their normal rooms is much bigger than those elsewhere.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
delson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To answer all the questions posted. The rate are indeed very reasonable. It was 10 buck per hour and there is no need for deposit. Dont know the whole day rate cos never has the opporunity to stay the whole day. As for parking, there is limited free parking lot in the hotel itself, you will have to try your luck. Most of my cheong time is during office hours so the chances of finding a lot is high.

How to get your gf to stay there? Sorry I cant help u!.

Happy bonking.
this is great! just happen to drove past last night and was thinking hows the deco since the outside looks abit old.

thanks bro for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea76
Bro, my personnal preference is Hotel 81 Tristar.. must try their honeymoon suit.. big, and wonderfully designed.. with see thru showers and bath tubs..

$50 for 2 hours..
bro, happen to know whats the whole day rate?

been to this place few years back when its still call TRISTAR INN. totally forget the charges.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1