The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

My input of Devera Hotel:

room reservation by email was easy, didnt ask for deposit.
for transport to and from airport, if u ask them to book, it will be 400p, taxi fare 1 way should be 300p only

new and clean

good location, centrally located, many amenities and bars around

regarding wifi, what i experienced was unpredictable, beginning ok, then later disconnect, and not able to connect, could be room position? both times i got room next to metal stairs, got stay at a another room, it was working fine

will try the executive room on next visit

just my thoughts..

thank you..
Old 15-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post

for transport to and from airport, if u ask them to book, it will be 400p, taxi fare 1 way should be 300p only

new and clean

regarding wifi, what i experienced was unpredictable, beginning ok, then later disconnect, and not able to connect, could be room position? both times i got room next to metal stairs, got stay at a another room, it was working fine

just my thoughts..

thank you..
Hello Brudder,

400p is ok lah... Definitely booking cost more than taxi. I paying more than 3,000p for hotel car bring me from Manila airport to AC leh.

I know maybe take taxi cheaper but wait if taxi don't take me there how? Or halfway, taxi stop and ask more money? Of taxi go halfway change to his friend taxi, then his friend taxi say the money he got not enough? etc. etc.

This I kena in China leh.

So now I take hotel car sure safe and sure can reach.

Thank you brudder.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Very good review xiongmao

Regarding d Wi-FI ur right.... Its a Hit &/or miss.

Depends on router location/room location/device used for wifi laptop vs ipad)/connectivity time (evenings & peak hours vs mornings) etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post

new and clean

just my thoughts..

thank you..
Old 15-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I aso kena halfway stop n ask more money in Bkk.

Sucks man.... Somemore i was in a big group.

Lucky for me he still stopped me on a busy thoroughfare n not expressway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post

I know maybe take taxi cheaper but wait if taxi don't take me there how? Or halfway, taxi stop and ask more money? Of taxi go halfway change to his friend taxi, then his friend taxi say the money he got not enough? etc. etc.

Old 15-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
hmm...interesting lessons learnt...
abt taxis stopping halfway to ask for more money....

Sent from my GS2 using Forum Runner

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 15-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Bro, No need deposit (for me anyway). Ask for Joyce or Arte Marie. Very nice and friendly front office staff. My favourite (Azielle) no longer works there.

Tell them to upgrade you to a executive room if it becomes available.

There are individual routers which works on each floor.

Yes it is true, they have 3 types of exec rooms. 1 with Jaccuzzi, 1 with bath tub and balcony (front of the hotel facing) and a family room with 2 beds.

I would advise you to go for the Deluxe room. Don't bother with the standard room as it only has a Queen sized bed.

Anything else you need to know about Devera?
heh bro thanks for the information. haaa yeah it was joyce who replied to my mails and handled my bookings.
Old 15-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Ok here goes the... room sizes....

Standard ~ 14sqm

Deluxe ~ 18 sqm

Executive ~ 26 sqm (all Executives same size. Diff price based on amenities provided)

Wifi... Shd b good. But at peak hours hard to say.

Anybody has a different perspective?

The hotel is new, reasonably friendly staff, on the MAIN ROAD (unlike Ramada/Tiger/Medgar etc)

Food/transport/drinks At arms length.... Literally
heh bro lord, thank you for your information. woah... appreciated! did you manage to upz any of the staffs there??
Old 15-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

No no... Not yet bro.

There is onemore there...Mika i think.

Yeah bro.... All of us r Samsters... Must try to help each other instead of whacking each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
heh bro lord, thank you for your information. woah... appreciated! did you manage to upz any of the staffs there??
Old 15-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

thank you all bros... thanks for the information on devera rooms and wifi feedback.
just to share also... for those having arrangement for someone to fetch you at the airport with your name written on cards and signs, be very careful also. people can just see and copy the names. you will not wana know what can happen when you follow them out.

gem
Old 15-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

I kena tht onein BKK.

Jkt was another experience altogether....heavily tampered meter plus a guy who had FAST FINGERZ.

I gv him 100,000 rp but d guy showed me rp 10,000

Ended up having to gv him another 100,000 rp note

He stopped in front of hotel yet in a dark n desolate plc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
hmm...interesting lessons learnt...
abt taxis stopping halfway to ask for more money....

Sent from my GS2 using Forum Runner
Old 15-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Thts why bro, im loathe to reveal where i stay also.

Mybe just reveal ur hotel name after d trip.

N nvr gv ur originl name even for hotel booking unless CC booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
thank you all bros... thanks for the information on devera rooms and wifi feedback.
just to share also... for those having arrangement for someone to fetch you at the airport with your name written on cards and signs, be very careful also. people can just see and copy the names. you will not wana know what can happen when you follow them out.

gem
Old 15-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro Rub&Buah, thx for d update.

Everyone in the PI wants to scam d foreigners until dey bleed dry.

Must rename PI to d Land of Scams
Sounds like LOS?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 15-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from AC. have great fun over there.

HOTEL

1st day: staying at Central Park Hotel. conviniet for bar hoping but a bit old & tv is box type.

2nd day & onwards: move to Devera Hotel. nice hotel with big bed. Deluxe room is php1500/day(after 25% disc.). tv is LED type. i like this hotel much. highly recommended for bros, really worth the money.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Dannok Vs Angeles City

i have misconception, filipino is plump. To my suprise, there are many pretty girlls too.

A)Choosing girl in AC is easier than Dannok.
1)In Dannok, once you enter farm, OKT will pressure to choose girl.
In AC, you can sit there & relax & choose the girl you like.
2)language: most AC girls can speak English. In Dannok, sometimes i am unable to choose girl that i like as certain girls only know Thai.

If airfare has offer, i like to visit AC again.

B)COST

Dannok hotels is cheap - rm70.00. AC hotel is rm140.
Girls - AC girls are cheaper. Pretty girl RM200
- Dannok have to spend RM300

for me, almost the same in both places.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

BAR

A)MEGA BAR

i have visited Club Asia,Camelot,Forbiden City,Atlantis. For me, girls in Club Asia very beauty. Atlantis hava a better show.

B)SMALL BAR

i)deut 5 & candy bar - bar fine is p1100.

- the girl so so only. be careful when you choose the girls there, as the bar quite dark. i choose girls looked ok in the bar but once outside looked not pretty at all. So upset.

ii)La pha sat

to my suprise, there are few girls there so pretty. unfortunately, i only discover that on my last day there. i barfine one of the girls. barfine there is p2000. Missing this bar a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread