The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: D-cuppa LiLi is here for BOOBs Lover~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast View Post
Bro beerBelly, could you help to talk to this blur sotong to manage her phone and time better please? Arranged with her at 1pm this morning. After around 10am plus till almost 2pm plus her phone cannot get thru. Haven't get her address how to pick her? She also never call me again when appt time is near! When finally got her at 3pm, she told me battery flat!!!! Lucky her attitude is polite and good. Forgive her pussy tits...... Hope she could do better cos bro Shanghaifun also got pissed earlier. Thank you.
I give her a pass oredi... Having waited for 1.5hrs ..... Crazy
Old 20-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
This is normal. Me not been chonging for some time and no FR lately. How to be remembered leh.

dun said like that la?.. u r SIFU ma...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 20-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro beerBelly, could you help to talk to this blur sotong to manage her phone and time better please? Arranged with her at 1pm this morning. After around 10am plus till almost 2pm plus her phone cannot get thru. Haven't get her address how to pick her? She also never call me again when appt time is near! When finally got her at 3pm, she told me battery flat!!!! Lucky her attitude is polite and good. Forgive her pussy tits...... Hope she could do better cos bro Shanghaifun also got pissed earlier. Thank you.
all blood at neinei
not at head
if service gd may be forgiven

lee li
Old 20-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
I give her a pass oredi... Having waited for 1.5hrs ..... Crazy
Bro, Cool down. Yeah! Crazy indeed. But if her tits and pussy are great, think you and her both deserve a second chance. See my soccer will win tonite? if have, UPZ her tomorrow. Haaaa......

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 20-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Talking Re: D-cuppa LiLi is here for BOOBs Lover~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolvin82 View Post
all the big neh neh lovers come in camp liao ~~~
hahaha can we all share 1 big big tent and camp together ?
=> Yo BRO Jolvin82....Can tell U are jumping up & down with a huge Hard On with tis Busty Babe !!!

Looking forward to your FR soon !!!
Old 20-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Cool down. Yeah! Crazy indeed. But if her tits and pussy are great, think you and her both deserve a second chance. See my soccer will win tonite? if have, UPZ her tomorrow. Haaaa......
Good luck bro, me also found a big boobs meimei hehhe , trying to talk her into fling since she needed cash,,,, already on her... NICE feeling... Keep a lookout for my new thread....
Old 20-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 23
beerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yeah sorry bout tat.. have told her to manage time better le... apologies...
Old 20-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does her ctc start with 8283xxxx , her complexion is not that good right?
Old 20-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geminiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, able to pm me her cttd nos......
Old 21-10-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 22
flong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually got her contact few days back but not free.tonite sibeh horny and thinking of tua liap neh so call her for appt.no problem leh to arrange with her.only problem is her location,haha but manage to find the place finally.

really kan tua liap and natural boobs,soft n bouncy.best position to try her to enjoy her super tua neh neh is cowgirl and doggie.bbbj ok ok only.......

she is very new to this and also abit afraid so bros be more understanding towards her lah but her service and friendlinees sibeh ho........

her nos not start with 8283xxxx.

thanks TS for this super tua neh neh.tonite song song kau jurong liao.
Old 21-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerBelly View Post
yeah sorry bout tat.. have told her to manage time better le... apologies...
=> Yo BRO beerBelly...have PMed you recently,can you share her contact soon ? Cheers ! Andyk
Old 21-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
RedGuava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her ctc pls??
Old 21-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by flong928 View Post
actually got her contact few days back but not free.tonite sibeh horny and thinking of tua liap neh so call her for appt.no problem leh to arrange with her.only problem is her location,haha but manage to find the place finally.

really kan tua liap and natural boobs,soft n bouncy.best position to try her to enjoy her super tua neh neh is cowgirl and doggie.bbbj ok ok only.......

thanks TS for this super tua neh neh.tonite song song kau jurong liao.

bro, you really veri horny!!!!! Look at the time u post! Haa.... Seems like I must gv myself a 2nd chance. The tits really got D-CUP? Sori to ask cos picture look oredi not too sure leh.....

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 21-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

TS no reply.
Old 22-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Luffy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can i get this d cup gem number thanks
Advert Space Available