The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Franky speaking the taxi here just dun give a damn weather u are thanchart or not lol just go to RCA u know even thais get cheated sometimes best way is just

Open the door, Tell him the location if he quote u a price then just close the door and flag another. But sometimes if the price is reasonable i just get in
Old 05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woshixiong style best, cause really. so many freaking cabs. if not happy, close door take next cab. cause really, so many taxi!!! haha.

will take note of advice to be wary of taxi that hang around hotels
Old 05-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Franky speaking the taxi here just dun give a damn weather u are thanchart or not lol just go to RCA u know even thais get cheated sometimes best way is just

Open the door, Tell him the location if he quote u a price then just close the door and flag another.
You can do that provided you going for a short distant. I lived in the next province of bkk, taxis never open price to go my house before.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro want chiong club pls pm me
Old 05-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
You can do that provided you going for a short distant. I lived in the next province of bkk, taxis never open price to go my house before.
Ya i know u stay really farrr o.0 and i thought me staying at sinakarin is far already lol
Old 05-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helppp View Post
this Sam he hangs around RCA?
if it's the same guy then I know this guy. very good driver indeed, friendly
Sori Bro, did not ask where Sam hangs around. Maybe I ask him end of this wk when I am in BKK again
Old 06-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
That is if u know the way bro... u expect bros here who are there 1 or 2 times to know the way around bkk ? lol
I use GPS to get around, it also show most of the entertainment places, under Places of Interest, most, if not all golf courses are listed. Frankly speaking, with the GPS, getting to most places is a breeze..... traffic jams included.

Without the GPS, I am just as lost......
Old 06-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far I have learned that in Bkk if the driver keep repeating the name of the place you tell him to it's becoz: 1) he don't know the place 2) he is thinking of telling you not to use meter and 3) he is hinting that pay me extra on top of the meter becoz he doesn't want to go where you want him to go.

Have anyone notice what the Thai do when they stopped a taxi?
They do not go in but open the door and asked the driver if he want to go where the passenger want to go.if not the Thai will just wait for the next one.

only Thananchat will just go in and tell the driver where he wants to go once you do that the driver know that you are not Thai no matter how good your Thai is.That's when he start to wayang
Old 06-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

since talking about thai taxi,
one tip to share when you arr at bangkok airport.
usually people will go to arrivial hall outside to take taxi
but you can actually go to departure hall and take a taxi , they are more happy and glad to take u. but have to speak abit of thai for this trick
Old 06-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post

Have anyone notice what the Thai do when they stopped a taxi?
They do not go in but open the door and asked the driver if he want to go where the passenger want to go.if not the Thai will just wait for the next one.

only Thananchat will just go in and tell the driver where he wants to go once you do that the driver know that you are not Thai no matter how good your Thai is.That's when he start to wayang
I think you're wrong about this thing. I hailed, and asked the taxi, never ever I hailed and go inside the taxi, and tell him where the place I would like to go, still the taxi want to charge me extra by going further than a honest driver would go.

Even my gf who is A THAI talked to be driver the location, still the driver on purpose or not on purpose, drives longer route. Maybe this way they can earn a lil extra ess when there's a lil customers for last few hours when they started their shift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
since talking about thai taxi,
one tip to share when you arr at bangkok airport.
usually people will go to arrivial hall outside to take taxi
but you can actually go to departure hall and take a taxi , they are more happy and glad to take u. but have to speak abit of thai for this trick
What's the different? Taking arrival or departure hall? I supposed there's traffic control who disallow you from taking at the departure hall.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I think you're wrong about this thing. I hailed, and asked the taxi, never ever I hailed and go inside the taxi, and tell him where the place I would like to go, still the taxi want to charge me extra by going further than a honest driver would go.

Even my gf who is A THAI talked to be driver the location, still the driver on purpose or not on purpose, drives longer route. Maybe this way they can earn a lil extra ess when there's a lil customers for last few hours when they started their shift.

What's the different? Taking arrival or departure hall? I supposed there's traffic control who disallow you from taking at the departure hall.
Not sure but if there is traffic control @ departure hall they dont stop you from taking a taxi there.

300 baht most drivers happy to go to inner bkk! As there is not a lot of customers there after they do a drop off.

8 plus years going to bkk and im impressed with the taxi drivers, worst ive had is not want to turn on meter, and one had no idea where he was going-i eventually got dropped off across the street from where he picked me up..............lol.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

fast and good and sometimes get discount because they do not have to wait for long time and imagine you are a driver, you come from bkk inside to airport and then have another customer straight after that, money within an hour .

no shock stun asking to off meter or add on top of meter fare if going inner bkk.
but need to speak thai for this trick.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
fast and good and sometimes get discount because they do not have to wait for long time and imagine you are a driver, you come from bkk inside to airport and then have another customer straight after that, money within an hour .

no shock stun asking to off meter or add on top of meter fare if going inner bkk.
but need to speak thai for this trick.
So taking at departure hall does it mean we don't need to pay the 50baht on top of the cab fare?
Old 06-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

This is what you do. You dont really need to speak thai. Most drivers at airport know whats going on.

If driver cant speak a little english go get another one.

Offer 300-350 all inclusive to go to your hotel, assuming its in gretaer bkk area. Driver will bypass all tollways so he can have all 300-350 baht.

Very simple.

Daytime rush hour traffic, shouldnt be any different as taxi still has to go back to inner bkk anyways.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster (eP)

see you guys in bangkok, heading to airport now.
will give FR on taxi later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1