The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Welcome to Philippines... But don't expect me to find those girls because often the group disappears because of some nasty bugger reporting to Facebook, or the girl's profile also gone - same reason ��

Lot of jealous and crazy dudes in Facebook
I joined two walker groups and facebook automatically recommended two other Walker groups I didn't know about. I thought it was very funny that facebook's algorithm would recommend alternative groups for prostitution purposes in Manila. I didn't join the other ones yet though..

I've been dipping my toe into the walker posts just sending PMs asking for details. So far I am not very impressed with the responsiveness of the girls. I think these girls get a lot of PM's and apparently a lot of their pm traffic are bored pinoys fishing for free pics or trolling. Because of this behavior the girls can be a bit standoffish or even demanding. You see girls complaining about the behavior of the guys fucking around with them quite often.

Plus one thing i've noticed about walkers is that they have a lot of "Don'ts" One girl sent me a long list of "don'ts" that would have been a Covered BJ and no kissing for 4k. That is pretty terrible.

I haven't given up on it yet.. but it's not looking good.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
The go to places for locals with abit of money are spas and massage parlor.
They don't even use tinder or DIA, PL to fish.
Personally from my examination of the various walker groups, the girls don't looks anything great, the prices aren't particularly cheap and for whatever reasons, its not user friendly
Pinoys use tantan a lot. I was on there recently and got lots of interest.

Problem is some girls actually didn't like foreigners which surprised me. I am asian of course but western upbringing but when they found out i'm not pinoy then no go. In the past it was opposite haha. DIA or PL are for older western sponsors and men looking for young pinays. I think this dynamic is cemented now and that is what the girls feel entitled too..a rich kano sending them money every month for boob camshow and "love you long time" promises.

I never had success there but with FillipinaCupid and even some tinder girls I had way better success. In person I do way better but I don't have the energy to run around town propositioning girls everywhere and also I can't do that because of professional reasons.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
quarantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are a funny guy, so I just want to make sure, she cheated you (give 1 shot when paid 2), bad sex, expensive, and IMO pretty average looking and you still want to track her down.
What gets me is if you have been around in manila since 2017 why haven't i seen any contribution on this forum from you, you joined months ago, and yet you first post is to ask for contacts. Not very community minded if i say so myself.
Anyway she not my tastes for that 4500 price can definitely better, but from my understanding she no longer doing FL but part of some "massage" delivery service, not I have never met her or used her services just that my wechat for this massage service has these same pics
Yep, you're right lol. I'm seriously not trolling though.

What info would you like me to contribute?

I've been in Manila for 5 years and paying for sex maybe on average once a month for 2 years. I've tried bars, massage parlours, dating apps and more but am still far from an expert, especially in these quarantine times.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarantino View Post
I've been in Manila for 5 years and paying for sex maybe on average once a month for 2 years.
Check your inbox / PM
Old 04-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
From the website, the areas with street walkers aer called pickups, and they can be around timog or down near paranaque, but even then the intel looks old.
They also list clubs and discos, but again nothing definitive, some mention cafe havana, and MBC etc, but i know from the many times i have been there locals dont go there, only maybe Pinoy-Americans might.
They also, which i forgot to mention, have thread for the various ktvs around manila.
Ah I see but when I mention walkers i'm mostly referring to facebook walker group girls. The actual freelancers in places like Havana have been around forever but they mostly target western looking tourists. Lots of Bakla there though in that environment. Filipinos are extremely status conscious so they would avoid open pickup areas like that unless it is a nightclub in an upper tier area like BGC etc.. where they can disguise it a bit more.

Many years ago I used to go to some nightclubs with my Fil-Am friend and we would get propositioned a lot by girls in even upper tier clubs. These were mostly p4p girls who would hang out in small groups partying but they would home in on men who were there and obviously looking to have fun. Even in upper class clubs like "prive" it was common. I never went for these girls because they seemed like major gold diggers and drama queens but the option was always there. I always though the value ratio was not good. Some were quite hot but wanted a lot in return as well.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

One for the road..

Seen in some page

Old 06-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems to be like a loaded question, like told must be blindfolded, go in room ask for sex, but dont know if room full of gays or women. How we know what? you know, to ask questions.
Not a loaded question. I was asking for value and it rubbed you the wrong way because I hadn’t provided any value myself. I want to provide value - I just don't know what info or stories you guys want so was asking.

Quote:
Im sure for example we would love to know where locals who earn 300peso a day are going for their fucks ie paying 1000 peso a shot, you got lobang?
If you walk slowly on the streets outside the malls in Recto, Cubao and probably other business centres in similar sketchy areas in Manila, you'll probably spot some girls lingering, trying to make eye contact who I'd imagine will go with you for that kind of price. Anywhere with a SOGO and malls in the same vicinity is a good rule of thumb.

I haven't personally gone with any of them or asked their price as they look pretty rough.

Again, I've never been there myself but there is a famous brothel called "Cubao Sauna" in Cubao that cost something like 700 entry then 700 to the girl. It has closed down though since COVID.

My only experience with this kind of "budget" mongering is in local KTVs in the slums in Manila. By "KTV", I mean a hole in the wall shack with plastic tables and chairs, red horse with ice and a 1990s TV blaring out karaoke. If you've spent much time exploring Manila at night, you'll know the kind of place I'm talking about.

I'll tell you about my 3 experiences at these places in the next post...
Old 06-11-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

I was staying in BGC which is a high end area, everything looks and feels completely westernized. However, walk just one block outside of BGC (which is mostly surrounded by big fences to prevent you from doing so) and you are in the slums already and it may as well be a different planet.

On these streets surrounding BGC at night, I'd often see girls lingering outside some of the aforementioned KTVs and trying to wave me across the road but honestly, was scared to approach them.

Eventually, I approached a group of pretty girls and they asked if I wanted to drink in the bar. I said no and after a bit of chatting, they said I could barfine them (take them out) for 1500 pesos. I said ok, picked the girl who seemed the most keen, paid the mamasam 1500 pesos, and waited 10 minutes for her to change out of her dress into plain clothes. She was 19, pretty (in a girl-next-door kind of way), tight body and didn't really speak English but was flirty and made the effort. Took her to a nearby motel and had good sex a couple of times. I gave her 500 peso tip and she was very happy with that and didn't seem to expect it.

That was definitely the best value fuck I've had in Manila and I've been searching with no avail for something comparable ever since.

She later told me she's from Mindanao, lives upstairs in the bar and was tricked into coming to Manila being told she would be a waitress or something like that. She doesn't mind the work though and is too ashamed to go back home. Sad but all too familiar story. I added her on Facebook and she went on to move to Angeles City, presumably to take her whoring to the next level for lack of a nicer way to say it, then got pregnant with a local and settled down. I've messaged her offering her money to get her to set me up with the other pretty girls who were at the bar but she says just wait for her to come back to Manila and have her lol.

(to be continued in next post)
Old 06-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Next time I went back to the same street of small bars and had some more confidence. No girls on the street this time but the mamasan says come upstairs and drink. I follow her up the rickety wooden steps to the top floor of the shack and sit down on a small table.

She asks if I want a girl, I say yes, fantasising about the group of pretty 20ish year old girls from last time.

To my horror, she wakes up a woman sleeping on a wooden bench wearing rags and flip flops, well into her 30s, greasy, pot bellied and without a single redeeming attractive feature. She sits with me and has a drink, as does the mamasan. A guy comes in and offers me an apple. I say ok, he goes away and brings it back chopped into pieces with some nuts. I am polite, just laughing inside at what a bizarre situation I am in. I ask the mamasan if she has any young girls or knows any and she says no, they are all gone.

The mamasan leaves and the "girl" sits on my knee giving me a full whoft of her sweaty stench, grabbing my flacid dick through my shorts and keeps asking if we can have sex or a blowjob in the "private room". She starts offering at 2000 for just the sex and comes down to 1500 including all our drinks. I really am not interested though and have to say no.

I am ready to leave, although it is raining heavily outside which just makes it more awkward. I ask for the bill and they try charging me 1500 for a couple of warm san Miguels and the apple. I argue with them a bit, decide it's not worth it, give them 1000 pesos and leave, with no intentions of returning.

Old 06-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Until, one day, I'm in the area, horny, frustrated but in a rush. I remember the first time and tell myself just get the price upfront, pay it already so they can't add anything and it's cheap.

So here I am, slowly walking down the street.

Again, no girls around. The mamasan was telling the truth when she said they are all gone. The bars just look like normal local bars.

An older lady from one of the KTVs approaches me. "Do you want to drink?".

"No thanks, but I'd like a blowjob" I reply. I usually am quite shy and have a lot more tact but I wanted to cut the nonsense and didn't want a repeat of last time.

There is an awkward silence, she looks a bit shocked, I cringe and she turns to someone inside the bar and says something in Tagalog.

She turns back to me and simply says "ok, 1500 pesos".

I breathe a sigh of relief and say "ok, do you have a room?".

She says "yes, come on in" and I give her the 1500 pesos.

In typical Manila fashion to make the most of every bit of valuable land, the unpolished concrete block building is right up against the edge of the highway, with open door and windows (I guess due to the absence of aircon). It is a only a few square meters big and she directs me to the corner of the room to sit on a plastic stool, then pulls a curtain across to give me some privacy. Every passing jeepney and car (just 1 or 2 meters away) gives a big roar that is somehow amplified by the room and blows in a trail of swirling dust.

A girl pulls back the curtain and joins me. She is in her late 20s, not attractive but not hideous. Good enough for what I need. She lights a cigarette and starts smoking. I try to make small talk but she is not interested. I sit awkwardly waiting for her to finish her cigarette, she stubs it out then looks at me expectantly. I pull down my shorts, sit on the plastic stool and she gets on her knees and starts sucking my dick, luckily with much more enthusiasm than she had for the small talk. I close my eyes and try to cancel out the surrounding noises, smells and the fact that countless people are walking by just 2 meters away from me on the street with just a plastic curtain dividing us. It works, her mouth feels good and I cum in her mouth. She spits it out on the concrete floor, I pull up my shorts, she pulls back the curtain so we are back with the others in the room and we all say our goodbyes and thank yous. It suddenly seems strangely dignified.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

The slumming stories are entertaining. We all have a few stories. I don't have any on the level of what the aforementioned bro has told us since i've always avoided local KTVs..the ones with the cheap bead curtains and drunk men wandering around outside. My main concern was always about being robbed in these places.

I have had encounters with ladyboys in the past who misrepresent themselves of course.

However, the cheapest and highest value fuck i've had was in Angeles. A waitress from what was Club Ra and now known as level 3. When I was there she took a liking to me quick and there was flirtatious chemistry. She slipped me her number and I had her the next day for I think around 1k peso including fucking and BBBJ. She wanted to set me up with a 3some but her friend (another waitress) went back to her province a day later.

It really is all about right time and place along with hitting it off with the right chemistry.

I've dated many filipinas in the past and had free sex but I don't consider that as "value" because there are relationship expectations and courting effort involved.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
The slumming stories are entertaining. We all have a few stories. I don't have any on the level of what the aforementioned bro has told us since i've always avoided local KTVs..the ones with the cheap bead curtains and drunk men wandering around outside. My main concern was always about being robbed in these places.

I have had encounters with ladyboys in the past who misrepresent themselves of course.

effort involved.
Prince Devitt upped
Old 06-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for the effort I have upz your points, in gratitude. Yes you did rub me the wrong way, maybe im just an ASS, but my thinking is that if you just want to lurk and read and gain info great no problem, but if you want to ask questions to gain value, then you should have made the effort to contribute value first. As the the content, doesn't make much difference as who knows what is considered value the guy who likes slum hunting or the guy who likes to go to AF1. The point is that you are a contributing member.
As to what you have said, I totally agree, there can be gems found in the slums, but honestly the time required and the costs are not much lower. From my understanding by talking to locals is they NEVER pay those prices, from my direct experience and from what i have been told is they merely drink at those places, a Lrg Redhorse is like 300-500peso, the girls drink from your bottle. Local will then use this time to get the girls number and make private deals later. I have just drunk at these places, I ask the prices before hand, but i have never found these girls to my taste often too fat and too old ie late 20's, nor do I have the time to make private deals. My experience from prices quoted for takeout is 1500-2000peso compared to dating app girls where its 1000-1500 ST is acceptable

In regards to SW's around recto and cubao, they come out around 11-12midnite, they are indeed rough most look like drug addicts, i remember being quoted 1000-1500 incl St room near by, again I never partook, as often I had already had my fun for the day and yes I'm a bargain hunter but even that is too dangerous for me ie drug addict/thievery and most likely bad attitude.
I'm not claiming these slums are good value or a good source for sex. You just asked where to find sex for 1000 pesos and I was answering.

I still haven't found a consistent, reliable source for cheap sex with pretty girls in Manila. I've had plenty of hits but plenty of misses too.

You'd probably need a budget of around 6000 for any kind of consistency. I don't like to spend more than 3000 or 4000.

I have a girlfriend so only usually go out during the day, am in a rush and need to be discreet. If you can be doing lots of texting, going out at night and don't mind showing your face in clubs and on apps, you can certainly lower that budget.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Those previous posts were my experiences with low end Filipino KTVs.

Does anyone have any experience with the high end Filipino KTVs? The ones in Quezon Avenue and Roxas Boulevard are the famous ones.

I never got to try them before COVID. I had a recent experience though that inspired me to want to try them.

Here is that “inspiring” experience…

Due partly to financial struggles and partly being a responsible citizen, I had been laying low since COVID struck.

However, my itch for pussy needed scratching.

I logged onto a message board and saw a girl had posted her phone number a couple of minutes ago. I texted it, she replied with some photos and her rates - 5000 for “all the way” in a spa in Pasig. From the photos, she has pearly white skin, slim, young and a pretty face. Basically the Filipino definition of beauty but still to any man, beautiful. 5000 is a bit more than I like spending but fuck it, she looks good, I’ve got money and it includes the room so no hassle.

I hopped in a taxi to Pasig. Traffic. Traffic. Fuck, I thought the lockdown had got rid of the traffic. Not so. Eventually, I arrive on what looks like on Google Maps a block away from the spa and tell the taxi driver to stop there.

I hop out and find out that although I am just a block away from the spa, it appears to be in a gated village and there is a locked gate getting in my way. I text the girl and she says it’s her first day there, she doesn’t really know the way but go to the village’s main entrance. I walk 15 minutes to the village’s main entrance and am greeted by it’s a big, guarded (but this time, open) gate.

I text her again asking her what to tell the guards. At this time (September), things are still fairly locked down and people are still very strict and paranoid about COVID. Most condos are still not allowing visitors. She says she doesn’t know. Useless!

I wait for the guards to be preoccupied with the entering cars, put my head down, avoid eye contact and walk briskly through the gate. Nobody stops me. I follow Google Maps through a residential area to the spa. I later find out it’s just a barangay, not a gated village, and you can just drive or walk straight out the other side, but it didn’t feel like it at the time!

I arrive at the spa and the windows are boarded, there appears to be no lights on and there is a man with only one eye outside taking photos of the building. WTF is going on? Is he with the police? I retreat to a safe distance and text the girl again. She says don’t worry, he’s the spas assistant and was just taking photos to send me to help me find it.

I knock on the door, the one eyed man ushers me in and guides me to a room.

I take a shower and laugh at the sign on the wall. “This is a clean spa only. We do not offer any extra service”. I’ve seen a few of these signs in my visits to spas of ill repute but never seen such a sign in a genuine clean, massage parlour!

The girl enters. She doesn’t look that much like her pics. At least 2 shades darker and a different face. It doesn’t bother me though - she still looks just as attractive. She starts the massage, she says she’s 19, used to work at one of the high end KTVs in Quezon City before COVID, has been living with her boyfriend since the pandemic started without work. She started work in the spa today. Apparently her boyfriend knows and doesn’t mind. I can’t really believe it but it’s none of my business and doesn’t trouble me.

She starts sucking my dick and doesn’t stop. Deepthroating and pulling out all the tricks. I love a good blowjob but they are usually hard to find, especially with the prettier girls. They will give a token, low effort blowjob then move to the sex as soon as possible. Not her though. She kept going and going, giving me all kind of good sensations, a true pro, and eventually I was the one to prompt us to move onto the sex - probably a first! She certainly gave the second best blowjob that I have experienced in Manila.

We start having sex. For some reason, she bought the massage oil in a bowl, not a bottle. I accidentally knock over the bowl and the oil spills all over the leather mattress (yes that’s right, the bed only had a leather mattress. No bedding. Weird). The mattress gets so slippery that it’s impossible to stay upright on my knees so we have no choice but to have sex just sliding over and flopped onto each other. It’s a new experience and pretty fun!

We finish, have another little chat and I’m out of there. I walk the streets feeling refreshed and like a new man. I delete her number as I have a girl to go home to but sometimes, wish I kept it or could find it again! She was a good one.

I’m guessing she learnt her trade at the QC KTVs so I’d love to get more where that came from!

Fresh off the high of this visit, in the next couple of weeks, I tried another couple of these massage parlour girls but both were bad experiences. Those can be stories for another day…
Old 07-11-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

@Tom Where are those houses? Like Antipolo, Rizal or the very outer parts of QC? That's where a lot of the cheaper but attractive girl options seem to be for whatever reason.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1