The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-03-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is there any way to send pm from sbf account to ML WeChat? for verification purpose.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Is there any way to send pm from sbf account to ML WeChat? for verification purpose.
short answer is definitely No
Old 12-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Thanks. Used to try booking on WeChat many ask for confirmation on mobile. Haha too savvy nowadays.
They will only ask for your mobile number for checking usually. But don’t require a sms

You can still try your luck. Add on wechat and quite your old number in the confirmation. Then when you finally secure a booking, ask for help to verify your new number.

I did that a few years back.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
They will only ask for your mobile number for checking usually. But don’t require a sms

You can still try your luck. Add on wechat and quite your old number in the confirmation. Then when you finally secure a booking, ask for help to verify your new number.

I did that a few years back.
But some are catching on to this ruse already bro. Sure, you can use an old number to verify and book on their wechat. But after confirming your booking on wechat, they will send their address information via sms on that old number. That's how they will know if you're being truthful. Some have told me that they do this.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Ups for sharing, especially on cheong phone
Old 12-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But some are catching on to this ruse already bro. Sure, you can use an old number to verify and book on their wechat. But after confirming your booking on wechat, they will send their address information via sms on that old number. That's how they will know if you're being truthful. Some have told me that they do this.
I think Aini booking is handled by someone else who first confirmed then says 确定. Not sure what this means? Still thinking or cancelled? I told I can verify using sbf nick but she/he doesn’t have one. So I’m confused what to do.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
In Singapore visiting a prostitute is not illegal as long as willing seller, willing buyer.  If you are in condo or MP and is caught in the middle of a bust, they will take down your statement and particulars as proof to charge the FL/ML, not to charge you since you did not do anything illegal....
Very succint and accurate explanation.

There are very specific reasons enforcement agencies use to whack the WL operating in HDB Flat/ Condo/ Shop if they are PR or Citizen.

If they are on a long term pass or a visit visa, they are referred to ICA to be charged and sent home for immigration related offences.

The bottomline is, know your rights as a customer and do not act smart, just answer their questions.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think Aini booking is handled by someone else who first confirmed then says 确定. Not sure what this means? Still thinking or cancelled? I told I can verify using sbf nick but she/he doesn’t have one. So I’m confused what to do.
who told u one can verify cust using sbf nick, this is the first time i heard abt it lol should be wrong dome
Old 12-03-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Location in a spa with thin wall, could hear ...Only highlight is her tit. Super huge but is enhanced one. Think she double book me, in out within 30min
Thanks man. Appreciate it. Will reconsider my choice, ha ha.
Old 12-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

depends on who you try with, trying to book by stating another number can possibly make you look like a fisherman and blacklisted.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7181 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
确定means confirmed and accepted your booking.
Old 12-03-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
确定means confirmed and accepted your booking.

Depend if that 确定comes with a '?'

Some ML do ask for final confirmation.
It also can differ based on the context of the message.

I assume he probably use Google translate for booking.
Old 12-03-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Visited a ML in spa today. Not sure what’s the protocol so just keep anonymous for now. Anyway my number is now in system.

Ad says 1 hour unlimited shots.

Was given exact location 10-15mins after confirming I’m in vicinity. Half the time on phone or in out of room. I asked about her next appt which is back to back but I’m 15mins late start. Say every customer is 45min not 1 hour.

Then minimal massage or foreplay. 5 mins on bed ask to turn around start the hj. Ad state auto roam but say spa no stripping need top up $20

Feel wtf but at that point just F it pay and strip.

Utter crappy session. Is this the SOP for spa ML?

Only plus is decent boobs and looks but everything else don’t exist.
Old 12-03-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
depends on who you try with, trying to book by stating another number can possibly make you look like a fisherman and blacklisted.
I wouldnt recommend trying with old number also. Instead if u can get just any 1 booking from anyone ask them nicely to help you register.

If still not registered, you can probably try screenshoting your very recent entire conversation with another ML/FL operating at a condo you successfully booked before who advertise at SLG, imp** or BC etc.
Meaning the screenshoted message must show you saying that you saw that ML/FL at which website and greeting her with her name, actually reached the condo and asked how to go up or being directed to go up and that ML/FL number etc...

This can work only if the ML you are trying to book is using Whatsapp, your display picture is you with your face shown and not some nonsense and also that recent booking is not more than 3 months ago luh.

Ultimately, you still need to ask the ML/FL to kindly help you register.

P.s. Also, dont try to play punk using another dome booking as proof or spam the FL/ML. You tio blacklisted not my problem.

Last edited by desudesu; 12-03-2021 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xi-xi-massage/

Seriously??? 140! Not even a looker, not even young, not even good figure....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1