The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hope bradder out there can discuss and share their information / experience on SZ Kong-Ann room check.

I had no worries taking girls overnight in the hotel until I met this 21 years old. I took this beauty at Dong Meng area and walk back to the hotel nearby. After doing our lovely business on bed she started to tell me story of how the Kong-Ann break down the door and rush into room to catch people in action.

She was saying that if get caught both the girl and the customer will go to jail for a long time (she was sayings at least months). Her working sisters got caught in the room naked on bed and eventually her working sister had to pay thousands of RMB and a lot of sweet talk to get out of the police station. The male customer is not so lucky becuase he was from Malaysia.

So, for that night I was not able to sleep and enjoy the company of this beauty. the next couple of days I had to reduce risk of being caught by only taking one shot (one hour) in mamasan apartment / room.

so, my request to all bradder is that tell us your experience.

Is there certain hotels around Dong Meng / shangrila hotel area that look out for hotel guest/cutomer like us. My friend told me to give RMB100 to the floor guard/lady (each floor had a hotel guard/lady). However, that is not a guarantee that I will get an early warning of Kong-ann cheching room. Remember, China is a communist country and it is not like in Singapore or Malaysia where the police had to have a just cause to come into the room.

Even if the hotel floor guard/lady promise to look out for the police inspection. The hotel floor guard is not going to be there the whole night. They change shift and a different hotel guard on each of the floor come. So, I can not afford or know which one to give my "protection money" to.

What is your advice? ignore the risk, or am I just imagining the fear?

this really trouble me and I can not enjoy like I am in Thailand or Malaysia or Singapore. Any discussion would be appreciated.

The room provided by the KTV is not that clean or convenient so I prefer not to use their service.

The free stay-over night room in most of the massage place do not have the choices of freely picking massage girl for sex. Some massage room are charged extra (say RMB150) for extra lavishness / decoration.

I still prefer to take BBS girl back to my hotel for the night and all I fear is kena tangkap and this is something I really do not wanted to be in.

Please help? any idea.

the girl said that with the coming Chinese new year getting closer, the Kong-Ann is getting more active. This is because Kong-Ann need more money in thier coffer /pocket.

Is there a safer place / area - such as Sha Jui ?? or Xi-Xiang Cun? or Dong-Men near the railway station?

Thank you very much.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

haha , gong ann also have CNY
Old 09-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where's everybody. seems this thread has reached its peak. and is going down. any news from the bros? wheres sperminator? thought he was coming. where's everybody
Old 09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure about Shenzhen but I do know that in Malaysia and Indonesia, especially near their religious holidays, their police will raid the KTVs and nite club.
Hopefully Shenzhen not like that coz going there in Jan 08 for about two weeks and is pretty near Chinese New Year.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry la , gong an will get the ang pao from the OKT not us
Old 10-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picocloud View Post
Does anyone know any reliable travel agency in Shenzhen that helps to book hotels at cheap and discounted rates?
Bro, you still need agency to book hotel for you
Tiko #62
Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor View Post
Hope bradder out there can discuss and share their information / experience on SZ Kong-Ann room check.
wat the gal said is correct.....there's a strong wind of corruption in SZ....the guards at the hotels r the ones who tip off the gong ann....no point paying them money because wat u give them is one off, wat they get from gong ann is long term..... once "caught" u only need to pay "fine"....as to how much it depends on their "assessment" of ur worth.....

best solution.....stay in 5 star hotels....pay more but have peaceful sleeps....
Old 10-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post

best solution.....stay in 5 star hotels....pay more but have peaceful sleeps....
How abt stay in KC house....kong ann home check

i try to back in SZ on 19th .
Tiko #62
Old 10-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
How abt stay in KC house....kong ann home check:

like that better pcc at hotel will do , when the gong an knock the door come in , can immediately open the door and reply

“ 公安大哥, 我一个人打飞机 。 对不起 , 帮不到你 “
Old 11-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

the girl said that with the coming Chinese new year getting closer, the Kong-Ann is getting more active. This is because Kong-Ann need more money in thier coffer /pocket.

Is there a safer place / area - such as Sha Jui ?? or Xi-Xiang Cun? or Dong-Men near the railway station?

Thank you very much.
it's true. there are news of hk-ers, malaysians caught etc. and there's more activities during certain times of the year.
however, they don't do it very much, mainly for certain reasons.
stay at better hotels, or known safe hotels.
you must know technically it is illegal in China, that's why.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picocloud View Post
Does anyone know any reliable travel agency in Shenzhen that helps to book hotels at cheap and discounted rates?
www.ctrip.com ?
Old 11-12-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
How abt stay in KC house....kong ann home check

sorry, bro.....change of plan.....leaving for SZ tonite.....staying till 17th....
Old 11-12-2007, 09:53 AM
~ZEUS~

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
After doing our lovely business on bed she started to tell me story of how the Kong-Ann break down the door and rush into room to catch people in action.

She was saying that if get caught both the girl and the customer will go to jail for a long time (she was sayings at least months). Her working sisters got caught in the room naked on bed and eventually her working sister had to pay thousands of RMB and a lot of sweet talk to get out of the police station. The male customer is not so lucky becuase he was from Malaysia.
After hearing this piece of news, now I'm a bit worried as I'll be heading to SZ for buusiness and maybe some "side" business as well and this could be bad if there ia a police raid.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry, bro.....change of plan.....leaving for SZ tonite.....staying till 17th....
like that you come back i go over
Tiko #62
Old 11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
~ZEUS~

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
wat the gal said is correct.....there's a strong wind of corruption in SZ....the guards at the hotels r the ones who tip off the gong ann....no point paying them money because wat u give them is one off, wat they get from gong ann is long term..... once "caught" u only need to pay "fine"....as to how much it depends on their "assessment" of ur worth.....

that is indeed scary, bro any recommendations of good reputable 5 star hotels I can stay in ?
Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1