The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasses View Post
Been to CM twice in the last 4 years. Still misses the place. Remembered being chopped left right bottom by the MM in the KTV, but we still return there every other nights. I think it was Aii KTV. Always had to bargain w the MM at the end to cut the bill down to size... No choice, we didn't know where else to Cheong, and KTV offers instant GFs and we didn't have to work for it...

Might be bringing a team of my colleagues to CM for a cycling trip (fly to CM for a cycling trip), will be great to have fellow 老乡to join us and party w us. Probably 4 days 3 nights...
If u can bargain bill down is consider no bad already. Anyway if compare to Bangkok KTV think is still cheaper here in CM.

Btw is the bike trip around Nov?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
Hi bro,

I'm gg to Chiang Mai in nov 5th till 8th for Yi Peng festival
Any bro can advise me where is tat biggest location for the sky lantern release and where can I find a SYT university girl to accompany and guide me around Chiang Mai and the festival and also the temple there as this is my 1st time there.

Also please kindly advise what are the place of interest and night spot to visit

Thanks Everyone's
Normally sky lantern release all over CM, especially along the riverside area where goodview and riverside restaurant are, and also some at Nawarat and Iron bridge.

As to where u can find a SYT uni girl to accompany u, think best location is CMU and all other universities lah........otherwise u got to sian in disco and believe or not they are university student. As for me, I sian their teacher

Maybe u can google tour guide for CM etc, nothing is free so maybe u need to pay for a tour guide service by uni student......please write a FR if u can manage to get one.

P.S. place of interest and night spot in CM is easy to find with google search also, as these are the basic info of CM and is all over the web.
Old 13-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

HM007, good to see you holding the CNX fort Not just Tapae Gate or old city.

Met up with TS MuddiePie last month?

Old 13-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
If u can bargain bill down is consider no bad already. Anyway if compare to Bangkok KTV think is still cheaper here in CM.

Normally sky lantern release all over CM, especially along the riverside area where goodview and riverside restaurant are, and also some at Nawarat and Iron bridge.

As to where u can find a SYT uni girl to accompany u, think best location is CMU and all other universities lah........otherwise u got to sian in disco and believe or not they are university student. As for me, I sian their teacher

Maybe u can google tour guide for CM etc, nothing is free so maybe u need to pay for a tour guide service by uni student......please write a FR if u can manage to get one.

P.S. place of interest and night spot in CM is easy to find with google search also, as these are the basic info of CM and is all over the web.
Thanks bro
But i dun k ow how to speak thai so cannot sian girl
Wanted a uni girl to be my tour guide and maybe some fun at night of course with a price to pay

In case no chance. can advise where i should go hunt at night during the festive season?
Old 13-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently, tried to apply permit to go Pattaya and was rejected flatly but surprisingly CM was approved immediately. Wait for my update...Loi Krathong will be good.
Old 13-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you very much...support you here too...
Thanks Bro H88, hope in future we can meet in CM or vn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
HM007, good to see you holding the CNX fort Not just Tapae Gate or old city.

Met up with TS MuddiePie last month?
Cannot let CM thead down, holding it until some kind bro take over to help. Met Muddiepie with ninja Woo, but a bit far from town. Few days ago suppose to meet again for dinner but kids need to go school next morning so didn't join his romantic dinner.

Quote:
Thanks bro
But i dun know how to speak thai so cannot sian girl
Wanted a uni girl to be my tour guide and maybe some fun at night of course with a price to pay
In case no chance. can advise where i should go hunt at night during the festive season?
Actually CM not really for P4P except agogo or karaoke. if u want a uni girl as tour guide then really need some luck and thick skin to sian in disco or club etc. If your hunt is about paying, then agogo and karaoke will be easier as bro blackasses said " instant GFs and we didn't have to work for it." which is true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Recently, tried to apply permit to go Pattaya and was rejected flatly but surprisingly CM was approved immediately. Wait for my update...Loi Krathong will be good.
Cum cum, I'll be in CM during Loi Krathong.....only 20-29 Nov will be away for short holiday trip to Japan with family, now studying Japan thread see can run out few hour for fun there mai 55555

Last edited by Happyman007; 13-09-2014 at 11:32 PM.
Old 14-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be over there early November too, luckily in time for Loi Kratong. Wow! Seems like quite a number of bros will be going CM on Nov, sure make bro happyman busy. 5555
Old 14-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Look like many gg in early Nov
Maybe can meet up la kopi go Chiong
Old 14-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

Anyone bro staying there want me to bring whiskey over for u from airport?

Last edited by hello1891; 14-09-2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Double entry
Old 14-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

By the way, anyone has any idea what is the date for this year's Loi Kratong in CM?
Old 14-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

I gotten confirmation from local tour guide that 5th at Tudongkasatarn Lanna behind Mae Jo University is actually for local and 7th is for tourist
I have secure transportation for round trip on the 5th from hotel to the site for 2hrs before the start of event for ฿500 and the staff will bring us to buy the lantern and admission which will cost around ฿100

Now left hotel and plan for 6th morning to do the following
Morning Tour Itineerary:
1. Doi Suthep Mountain base for alms offerings to the local monks
2. Make our way up Doi Suthep to visit a picturesque waterfall
3. Our final stop is at the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand—Wat Doi Suthep—which is located at the peak of Doi Suthep Mountain. The views are stunning, the air is fresh, and the morning will be unforgettable!

Afternoon Tour itinerary:
1. Wat Pra Singh,
2. Wat Jedi Luang,
3. Wat Umong (Cave Temple)
4. Boa Sang Village

7th change hotel to near CMU or near to Monkey bar and Warm Up and haf fun there until 9th haha

Last edited by hello1891; 14-09-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Update
Old 14-09-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I gotten confirmation from local tour guide that 5th at Tudongkasatarn Lanna behind Mae Jo University is actually for local and 7th is for tourist
I have secure transportation for round trip on the 5th from hotel to the site for 2hrs before the start of event for ฿500 and the staff will bring us to buy the lantern and admission which will cost around ฿100

Now left hotel and plan for 6th morning to do the following
Morning Tour Itineerary:
1. Doi Suthep Mountain base for alms offerings to the local monks
2. Make our way up Doi Suthep to visit a picturesque waterfall
3. Our final stop is at the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand邑at Doi Suthep謡hich is located at the peak of Doi Suthep Mountain. The views are stunning, the air is fresh, and the morning will be unforgettable!

Afternoon Tour itinerary:
1. Wat Pra Singh,
2. Wat Jedi Luang,
3. Wat Umong (Cave Temple)
4. Boa Sang Village

7th change hotel to near CMU or near to Monkey bar and Warm Up and haf fun there until 9th haha
At night can go to wat Spotlight & wat Foxy to pray or play, dun forget to offer alms or ladies drink to the poor dancing nun ya
Old 14-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackasses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Happyman007;11783494]If u can bargain bill down is consider no bad already. Anyway if compare to Bangkok KTV think is still cheaper here in CM.

Bike trip is around end Oct
Old 14-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
At night can go to wat Spotlight & wat Foxy to pray or play, dun forget to offer alms or ladies drink to the poor dancing nun ya
..... sound the Gong.....?????
Old 15-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
..... sound the Gong.....?????
that's for some kind bro to do lah, very holy wan. Lagi more holy is to chio her back and make more blessing
Old 15-09-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasses View Post
Been to CM twice in the last 4 years. Still misses the place. Remembered being chopped left right bottom by the MM in the KTV, but we still return there every other nights. I think it was Aii KTV. Always had to bargain w the MM at the end to cut the bill down to size... No choice, we didn't know where else to Cheong, and KTV offers instant GFs and we didn't have to work for it...
KTVs at here are for the locals, foreigners prepare to pay cut throat price.
Just a tip: never go to places which the tuk tuk recommended.

You can go to the KTV here, unless you prepare to pay more than what others paying, or if you have a local trustworthy friend can ask him along.

Quote:

Also please kindly advise what are the place of interest and night spot to visit
Unfortunately here the body trade is limited, unlike the capital of Thailand. Other then so called fish tank and go go bars, the FL here are only for the locals, and I'm talking not the FLs along Loy Kroh road.

So chances for you to get a U student for tour guide and sleeping partner for the night the chance is relatively very low.

Place of interest in here is, The Tiger Kingdom located at Mae Rim, Doi Suthep, which you mentioned in one of your post, Doi inthanon, San Kampaeng for hot spring which also TS residing area.

If you were into extreme games, can go extreme centre at Mae Rim, for go kart, ATV and so forth.

Night fall, here is famous for it's pubs. Just head down to nimamhemin road. There's 3 discos at this place. Warm up, Monkey and Infinity. Theres other several discos also like Zoe in Yellow, Spicy, mainly for farangs to pick up working women. So far I yet to go, and probably won't go. 555

Since you're going on the Loy kratong, pls head down to Good View, and do come early, some come as early as 4pm to secure the tables, as this place is along the Ping river, so many will float their kratong once mid night.

Quote:

Go go bars. Pls refer to page 1. TS already stated the location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
By the way, anyone has any idea what is the date for this year's Loi Kratong in CM?
Best is to ask your wife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1