The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just an experiment I did. I contacted 6 ladies, including Ruirui and Jane.

5 replied, including Ruirui whom I never met before.

Jane didn't.
I contacted Jane and Rui Rui too. Both replied, but when i tried to fix time with Jane no response.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

go try others if no reply too much hype for Jane can drop topic liao lot of other girls on web
Old 28-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Jane and Natalie seems to be much sought after now.
No luck for me. Try again!
Old 28-06-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

An Ran's listed again. Here's my FR for her previously for reference.

Quote:

Physical wise: easily passed my standards. She exudes the refreshing, sunshine gal feel. Looks like a slightly overage student at the various educational institutes in the area. Could also pass off as those models in skincare ads with her milky smooth skin. Boobs are probably a small C or big B, though a bit sagging. Slim and average female height.

Attitude: Friendly and chatty, a bit of the joker vibe. The turn-off is too much phone usage.

Not returning. For some reason, I don't click with ladies from that neighbourhood. But always with those in the east, including Geylang.
Old 28-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

How is visiting condos now? Like I know rui rui area has guards. Is it any different now than before?
Old 28-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An Ran's listed again. Here's my FR for her previously for reference.
Kena bao already right?

Her excessive phone usage seems to commonplace.. Overall service quite cui..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Franco should try out RR at least once, but I think her small neh neh and "kiddish" demeanor not his cup of tea..
RR really too flat thou still consider pinkish. those like lick/suck nip can try.🤭
Old 28-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This person has been around for several years already. Almost every ML I know had come across this individual. A couple of them shared that the guy would ask them to continue stepping on his balls even when there was blood gushing out.

There's another guy, likely different from the one above, will ejaculate blood when climax.

Then there's those who request the ML to urinate on them or to drink the ML's urine to get their high.

What's is surprising is that apart from these perversions, the MLs said that they were "good" customers. They would not give any trouble to the MLs, including paying for the services.
chit-chat with xx before she left, say last time rmbr she gib bbbj before now cbj. she also mention encounter before customer shoot blood lucky got condom, could be the same person who knows lol.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Kena bao already right?

Her excessive phone usage seems to commonplace.. Overall service quite cui..
I have to speak up for An Ran a little bit. She also a bit like Jane. If she dont like something, dont keep pushing for it, she will be angry one. And agree she got the student vibe. She is actually an accouting grad and is quite well educated. She was my regular during the CB period and I got a satisfying session every time.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Got a msg from my regular ML MILF that she was in back business but not listing so I made my appointment and headed there pronto. Needed good strong massage and care and was also a bit anxious to see her curvy good self again after 3 months. Was surprised I had to QR scan when I got to her love nest - she isn't taking chances and is condo-based. Obligatory temp check and the shower before blissful massage and sensual ending.

First time I've had to check in an apartment setting and wondering if anyone else has had similar encounter ?
Old 28-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 0
Slutwong is one of the Best!Slutwong is one of the Best!Slutwong is one of the Best!

Hi, maybe unrelated,
But anyone know where to buy mini spy cam ? Like those discreet enough to put inside toilet hahaha thanks a lot. Would appreciate
Old 28-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

deleted - double post of sorts
Old 28-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Franco senior, Rui Rui has almost absolutely nothing for you to grab.
She has a nice personality though.

Think only Xue Er has something for you to grab

You tried Mu Mu? Nice body shape. Ok stuff to grab but don’t grab her tits.
All else fails, grab her dog
Xue er and rui rui who can do hard massage well?
Old 28-06-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Xue er and rui rui who can do hard massage well?
Rui Rui, yes.

As for Xue Er, I’ll leave it to Franco senior to give his comments.
Old 28-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I don't go for massage for virtually all of them, so no comment on this aspect.

Ok, perhaps tried a bit of massage from Mango and Sally as they were noted for this aspect, but even for these two, the focus was on something else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1