The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-03-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
TT is still around. She will leave soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks but it depends on things. I didn't ask what these were, but perhaps it's tickets or something.

I don't know why she hasn't responded. But maybe she's taking it easier now and limiting her time to more familiar customers. I'm not sure. Keep trying if you want.

Moral of the story, when ML is here, book appointments, rtm, and have your fill with her. Don't wait last minute when she's about to rtc then regret, so sad cos no slots, no reply, no time for you.

Have your fill with her, say happy goodbyes when she leaves, add her China WC if both like each other, then move on to the next.

Because in my experience, when a ML leaves, no matter how much fun and happy times you had together, when she leaves, that feeling for her WILL fade as she moves on with her China life. Unless you are still "useful" to her, meaning still financially supporting her in some way. Otherwise, she will drift apart in a few months.

Out of all the MLs and FLs I've been with through the years, perhaps only 10% I still have regular contact with. But even then our "relationship" has evolved. Most have become friends. We chat about their boyfriends and life and such. Happily, some still want to jump my bones hahaha.

Many Thanks to bro Kopiosteve for the update! Maybe will try one more time but wont pester her or anything

Last edited by Jasonlite123; 03-03-2020 at 02:23 PM. Reason: .
Old 03-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
since you touched this, if a ML gives u a gift how would you respond?
What is the gift?

I assume it's something simple to show her affection for you. Ok, this is what will happen after she leaves.

She will miss you, and you will miss her. You both will text each other. After a short while, she will really ease into her China life. Texts get less. You will be a little hurt and maybe question her. But this continues. She will drift away in her new life. You will get more uptight and upset. You both will quarrel. She drifts even more until she doesn't feel anymore.... You lose.

Unless you both plan to get married (that is another story altogether), really just save yourself the evitable. Say goodbye, move on and have great memories.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
What is the gift?

I assume it's something simple to show her affection for you. Ok, this is what will happen after she leaves.

She will miss you, and you will miss her. You both will text each other. After a short while, she will really ease into her China life. Texts get less. You will be a little hurt and maybe question her. But this continues. She will drift away in her new life. You will get more uptight and upset. You both will quarrel. She drifts even more until she doesn't feel anymore.... You lose.

Unless you both plan to get married (that is another story altogether), really just save yourself the evitable. Say goodbye, move on and have great memories.
pm-ed you check your inbox
Old 03-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
since you touched this, if a ML gives u a gift how would you respond?
Don't think too much. Just take it as a small gift of appreciation for frequent visits. Taking a bit of what you spend to give a small souvenir.

Remember this: "there's no special one".

Cheers.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Anyone has any FR for this busty ML ?
http://sgbeautycastles.online/yoyo-d...g-hj-bbbj-cim/
I posted about her awhile back but didnt manage to go back and try her again. Boobs are legit though, huge and more than a handful, mini shower in the room.

Looks : what you see is what you get, just a bit more meat but you definitely wont turn and leave
Boobs: 10/10 (is as big as advertised)
BJ + CIM : A for effort, but she makes a lil too much fake moans which was a slight turn off.
Massage: 7/10 decent enough.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not new a lot of fr just search and read
Old 03-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like 7P is back with a well-toned bod after putting so much effort to regularly exercising.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thought got people say she got STD
Old 03-03-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
She definitely do not have STD. Someone was unhappy and tried to accuse her of having std. She was very upset and spent money to do the thorough tests. Posted the results in her ad and wechat. She went through hell during that period because business was very bad for her. Almost wanted to pack up and go home. I'm her regular since she first arrived here. She's gorgeous, have a great attitude to serve her clients well. She definitely do not have STD.

Last edited by Funboy3; 04-03-2020 at 02:07 AM.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
altan78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
She does not have STD, she went for the STD test and the doctor cleared her.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is the gift?

Agree with this. Had one recent ml did the same send me pics of her chat etc.... then all you know nothing is gonna happen out of this. Move on and have good memories indeed. 😎
Old 03-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks like 7P is back with a well-toned bod after putting so much effort to regularly exercising.
What's the use of working so hard to achieve a hot body only to hide it under clothes when servicing us? Lol.

Maybe for one month, she should go fully nude, or only wear some small sexy thongs so we all can see and appreciate her hard work. Woohoo!
Old 04-03-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What's the use of working so hard to achieve a hot body only to hide it under clothes when servicing us? Lol.

Maybe for one month, she should go fully nude, or only wear some small sexy thongs so we all can see and appreciate her hard work. Woohoo!
Not sure any change to her M.O but u get to see fn during shower i suppose. Thou look and boobs have to discount no doubt.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Did anyone noticed Ruirui's new pics on SLG? she is such a sweetheart!
Old 04-03-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tried her sometime back. Not slim. But boobs 10/10. Natural big boobs that can really jiggle service wise very hardworking, accommodative and good attitude. If you are big boobs fan, she is a definitely must try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1