The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
bookmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: THE MRS.

Excellent update TS, will wait for next one
Old 01-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Will be busy this few days, hopefully I can post the next update on Thursday.
Not to worry, you are lucky to have Debbie.

She is so skillful in her bj that so far I had not experienced as described by you.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
togato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, thank you for the story TS
Old 01-06-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting read pitch tent for update
Old 01-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Bus2T4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share Ts, shall camp here for more updates
Old 02-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
W4lk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here as well
Old 03-06-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Debbie nodded her head as I disappear from her view, I made my way half way up the stairs before remembering that Yvonne was suntanning naked and Debbie might find it suspicious if she didn’t hear my voice checking if I could come up.

Daniel: Yvonne are you dressed? Can I come up?

No answer, so I tried again.

This time, William reply back “ she”s dressed”

I continued making my way up. William was on one of the beach chairs and Yvonne was in the jacuzzi. She turn to see me walking up and gave me a winkle.

William: Bro can I grab another beer from you?

Daniel: Help yourself bro.

William walked past me and headed downstairs.

Yvonne using her index finger, wave me over with a naughty glitter in her eye.

Yvonne: Debbie and you sure put up one heck of a performance.

Daniel: you won’t meant to see that.

Yvonne: either way I caught you two in action and I must say I’m more jealous of Debbie now.

I didn’t reply to that as I climb into the pool,

Yvonne: Nice size you got there as well.

Daniel: Thank you.

Yvonne: I didn’t know behind that gentlemen demure was a caged-up beast.

I wanted to reply her but anything I say now will seem like I was flirting with her. I did not want to give her any ideas. So keeping my mouth shut was the best option. I also decided to move to the opposite side from her.

Yvonne: Feeling shy are we Daniel?

Daniel: Not really, I like my own space more. (I smiled at her as I said that)

Yvonne wanted to say something, but William’s voice informing her that he told another beer for her stopped her in her track. William handled Yvonne the beer as he climb in beside her,

William: Bro, you don’t mind right?

Daniel: Help yourself.
William: Where’s Debbie?

Just as Debbie came up the stairs.

William: Speaking of the devil, where were you?

Debbie: I was in the washroom, washing the oil off me.

She climb in the pool and made her ward towards me, settling beside me. By then, it was evening and the sun was setting slowly.

Debbie: You guys staying for dinner? We can order in?

Yvonne: Nah… William and I got plans for dinner with some friends later. Besides we have troubled you more than enough today.

Debbie: No bother at all, we welcome your presences, right Daniel?

Daniel: No trouble at all, it’s been awhile since we all hang out like this, relaxing and not doing anything.

William: The last time we did this was in Thailand.

Debbie: that was a few years ago. Time sure past fast.

Yvonne: You two were only dating then and now you are busy preparing for your own wedding.

Debbie: Ya… (she turn to look at me)

I gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks.

William: ok you two, save that for when we leave.

Daniel: So what time are you all leaving?

Yvonne: Chasing us out so soon?

Daniel: No… Just wondering how much hours I’m left with tonight.

Debbie playfully slap my chest. “Behave yourself”

Yvonne: Ok, you two. We’re leaving soon.

William: Bro, can we borrow your shower?

Daniel: Sure, need towels?

William: We bought our own. So which one can we use?

Daniel: Either one, kitchen or living room, take your pick.

William: Dear, I go take a shower first. You want to soak a bit longer?

Yvonne nodded her head,

Daniel: Dear, I’m grabbing a beer for below, you want one?

Debbie: Nah… I’ll stay here with Yvonne for awhile more. I’ll come down with her later on. You go ahead first.

William and I exited the pool and made our way downstairs, leaving the girls to soak in the pool.

Daniel: Bro, it will be better to use the one at the living room area, later if Debbie drains the pool, the shower area might flood due to the excessive water flow.

William: Ok bro, thanks.

William grab his bag and made his way to the toilet, I grab a beer from the fridge, leaning on the island counter, my mind drifted back to that moment when Yvonne caught us in action. I will not admit to Debbie about this but knowing Yvonne was there watching everything gave me an unmistakable adrenaline rush.

I got to stop this wrong line of thinking, before I get tempted to go further. Truth be told, I did find Yvonne sexy as hell, she knew how to exhibit her feminine charms by showing just enough skin or curve to make your imagination go into overdrive, but she is my buddy’s wife, but they are into swapping, but can I bear the thought of Debbie getting fucked in exchange for doing the same to Yvonne? I mean Debbie and I did had our share of group fun, even though at that time we were more FwB than a couple much less now she’s my fiancée. It was like a battle between good and evil raging on within me. I really didn’t know how will I react seeing Debbie pleasing another man now. I guess “Good” won that day, Yvonne accidentally caught us in the act and that was that. Nothing will come from it, though I did feel a rush at that moment, I decided my feelings toward Debbie should not be tested.

That weekend, Debbie reaffirmed my feelings toward her as I look into her eyes while having sweaty animalistic sex with her, she made me realise that I was extremely happy if Debbie ended up as the last woman that I slept with.

For the next month, both Debbie and I were swamp with work, she with the mid-year exams and me with the family business. Yvonne did tried a few times to ask me out for lunch but I was struck in our warehouse unit in Ubi. I did meet William for supper from time to time in that month, Debbie was too busy to entertain me during this time, she did promise to make it up to me during the June holidays, things I put up with to marry a teacher.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

One of those supper meetings with William bought Claire to the table so to speak.

William: Hey bro, you free for supper?
Daniel: Sure. Where?

William:I’m heading toward Tampines, Meet you at Tampines ST 11, I’ll send you the address.

Daniel: Ok, see you in half hour.

William: Oh, you mind if Claire join us?

Daniel: Ya sure.

William: ok see you in half hour.

Half hour later, I was walking towards the coffeeshop when I spotted William and Claire sitting at a table, Claire saw me and wave to me happily, like I was a long time friend of hers. I was still kinda awkward towards her but I wave back at her as William turn to wave me over.

Daniel: Why you come all the way here?(Smiling awkwardly at Claire)

William: Send her home lor, how about you? Yvonne say you like damn busy and always not in office.

Daniel: You know lah bro, May is always a busy time for me.

William: Yvonne thought you avoiding her.

Daniel: Why will I do that?

William: Beats me, but it was just a passing comment.

Daniel: Is Yvonne with..(pointing at Claire)

Claire: Kevin.

Daniel: Yes…

William: Yap, they are together.

Daniel: So I’m guessing you two (pointing my index finger back and fore between them)

William: Don’t need to say one this type of activity. Anyway, Let’s go order some food, I’m damn hungry lah.

After ordering and getting our food, we settled down to eat and that, I learn that Claire was a former colleague of William and they were like “office partners” She was also 4 years younger than me.

Daniel: So how did the two of you and your partners got together?

Claire: Actually, this started in a damn weird way. We only hang out at work and never outside of work. So imagine my surprise when the “date” that my husband set up was with William and his wife.

Daniel: Wait… So was it awkward on the first date?

William: We didn’t do anything during the first meeting. It was more of a “Meet and greet’ session.

Daniel: But damn it will still be an awkward as fuck meeting.

Claire: You have no idea how bad it was.

William: Like I had to pretend that it was my first meeting with her and no show any hint that I knew her before this meet.

Claire: And I had to do the same thing as I engage the wife. When actually inside I so wanted to just get up and leave.

Daniel: So how did it carried on?

Claire: Strangely both ours spouse felt super comfortable with each other spouse.

William: We ended up meeting each other for dinner alone, 2 weeks later.

Claire: We talked it over and decided that it was worth a try at least and if after then the awkward feeling we had before was still around, we’re just move on.

Daniel: Damn… it must had been weird as fuck on that first try.

Claire: Not to brag but our first time together felt good, maybe it was all those lunches and jokes we shared at work that made it click.

William: On the contrary, it was Yvonne and Kevin that had no idea what they would doing.

Claire: But all it took was one night to solve all the “problems” ( Claire making the air-quotes when she said problems.)

Daniel: So just out of curiosity, where was that first time?

William: We took a short trip to Bintan.

Claire: So you interested to join us some time?

William: You’re barking up the wrong tree, Daniel will not cheat on his fiancee and he loves her alot.

Claire: I’m not asking him too, I’m inviting them as a couple. Also, I love Kevin a lot and will never consider leaving him for another man. But I do get bored from having the same cock for the rest of my life. You won’t?

I shook my head, Didn’t think I needed to give Claire a full history of my sexual past.

William: I don’t think Daniel will be able to convince his fiancee to join in, besides she don’t look like she’s into such activities.

Not one of my buddies or friends knew how we started or the “activities” that we had participated in , all they know was that Debbie was a friend of Jessica, my ex and that we were ex-colleagues that taken in touch and developed feelings for each other much later on. A typical boy meets girl story.

Claire turning to look at William,

Claire: So you’re saying that I look like I’m into this lifestyle then?

William tried back tracking on his statement but Claire was not interested in what he was saying. She was more interested in me or rather what my answer will be.

Daniel: Thanks for the invitation but I’ll pass.( giving her a smile)

Claire: Such a pity then. You’re just my type.

Daniel: Once again, I’m flattered but no thanks.

Claire: My loss then….

She turn back to William, “I was just pulling your leg. Don’t panic.” she flash a wide smile to William before leaning in to whisper something in his ear. I’m guessing it had to be something to do with sex, cause William was grinning from ear to ear.

Daniel: Guess I will be heading home and not disturbing you two from some quality fun.

I got up to leave,

Claire: you sure I can’t convince you to come along for a ( she did a blowjob action with her hand and tongue pushing against the inside of her cheeks)

William looking at me,

William: You’re missing out on some good blowjob. Claire can suck your soul right out.

Daniel: I don’t doubt it one bit, but…. ( I flash them both a smile) turn and wave bye to them.

As I walked back to my car, I thought to myself, Yvonne is way hotter than Claire could ever be. It was like comparing a Ferrari to a Toyota, Besides I don’t believe for one minute that Claire was better in sucking dick than Debbie.

I don’t blame William for thinking so… Debbie had always portray herself as a decent lady but experiences taught me that those decent looking, nice ladies are absolutely wild in bed and those cock teasers are often quite mild in bed. There are always exceptions to the rule, but those are rare and few.

After being busy for the whole of May, Debbie and I finally found ourselves free during June, As we laid in bed over one weekend, talking about what we want for breakfast, the topic off shopping for the items we needs for our wedding in J.B.

Debbie: Baby, are you able to take a short leave so that we can go into J.B. to buy what we need?

Daniel: Shouldn’t be a problem.

Debbie: Ok, I’ll call Yvonne to get the address, we going this coming week?

Daniel: I need to settle some work on Monday and Tuesday, so we leave on a Wednesday ok?

Debbie: I’m on leave for the next two weeks or so, I’m free to go anytime.

Daniel: So the important question now.

Debbie: ( rolling over onto her front and propping herself up on her elbows) What???

Daniel: What’s for breakfast?

Debbie: How about Mcdonalds?

Daniel: Sound good… I’ll call them.

Debbie: ok, you can call them while I…

She didn’t finish her sentences as she disappear under the comforters and I felt her lips gently kissing my sleeping member.

I lifted up the comforters and look at Debbie waking my little brother up,

Daniel: Baby, you know I can’t focus when you doing this.
Debbie: That makes it all the more fun for me, you better call them now before I start my attack.

Reaching over to grab my phone and key in the numbers as I felt her lips wrapping around my slowly awakening member, I could feel it grow inside her mouth as the friendly “ Welcome to Mcdelivery” came over the line.

That had to be one of the toughest 5 minutes of my life trying to control my breathing, not moaning and ordering breakfast for us. The moment they thank me for ordering and I got to end the call.

Daniel: Ohhhh FUCK BABY!!!!

I could hear Debbie giggling under the comforters as I gripe the bedsheets. 5 minutes later, I was panting on the bed as Debbie headed to the washroom to wash up.

10 minutes later, Debbie came out of the washroom naked, cross my field of vision and open my wardrobe, grabbing one of my oversize tee, she got dress and climb on to the bed, kissing me on the lips.

Debbie: Go and wash up dear, I’ll call Yvonne now.

Using stretching as an excuse, I wrapped my arms around her. How bout we carry on?

Debbie: Be a good boy, We got the whole weekend to play with each other.( stroking the side of my face)

I reluctantly agreed and release her, Debbie grabbing her phone and headed out of the room, leaving me alone still basking in the afterglow of the act. I decided to wash up after 5 or so minutes and join Debbie outside. Coming out of the room, Debbie was sitting on the sofa with her legs curl up beside her, talking on the phone and laughing as she talked. I was wondering what was so funny in getting an address. Did really bother, as I headed to the kitchen to brew some coffee for the both of us. After getting the coffee maker going, I reach for my pack of cigarettes and lighted up. Sitting at the kitchen counter watching Debbie on the phone and smoking. She seems to be in a great mood talking to Yvonne, pour her a cup of coffee, added sugar and milk for her, walking over to her and handed her a cup of coffee, I headed back to the kitchen to make my own. Just in time for the buzzer to sound and breakfast was just downstairs.

Collected the breakfast at the lift, just in time for Debbie to end her call and join me at the kitchen counter.

Debbie: Guess what?

Daniel: What???

Debbie: Yvonne and William is on leave the whole of next week.

Daniel: Ok…

Debbie: I told Yvonne about wanting to go into J.B. to shop for our wedding items and ….

Daniel: they want to join us?

Debbie: So smart baby, Yvonne has a voucher for one free night stay in the family suite for Grand Paragon.

Daniel: Ok…

Debbie: So she suggested we can use it and spit the remaining cost, saving money on the hotel.

Daniel: It’s not just one night?

Debbie: I was thinking more of two nights. It’s been so long since we left for a holiday.

Daniel: whatever you want dear. But I think we should pay for the other night at least.

Debbie: Yvonne refuse that, so I told her that we will pay for meals during the trip instead.

Before I could reply her,

Debbie: Besides we already agreed to it, so you can’t say anymore.

Daniel: Ok,ok…. Since when did you and Yvonne became so close?

Debbie: what you mean? We had always been close, you just didn’t notice it till now.

Daniel: If you stay so.

Debbie ignore me and focus on her Big Breakfast instead.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoy the update TS
Old 04-06-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the very nice updates.

Debbie and Yvonne seems closed to each other, are they planning something notti for the JB trip?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

We finish breakfast, clean the house, shower together when we made out like a couple on our honeymoon before going out for lunch and a movie. We spend that weekend showing how much we love each other all over our home.

Monday afternoon, I got a text from Debbie, telling me to be home by 6p.m. as William and Yvonne was coming over for dinner. I replied “Ok” as I was tiding up loose ends before Wednesday.

Monday evening, 6p.m.

A aroma hit my nostrils as I exited the lift.

Daniel: Baby what you making? Smells so good.

Debbie: Ramen, your favourite. Come try the soup.

I hurried over, hugging her waist as I gave her a peck, she lifted a spoon with some of the soup towards my lips.

Daniel: Taste just like it was cooked by a Japanese chef.

Debbie: you and your sweet lips. Fast go and shower, they should be arriving in an hour and I still need your help.

Daniel: How about I help you first then we shower together.

Debbie: Since when did we had a quick shower when we are inside together?

Daniel: But we won’t be able to do anything for the upcoming trip.

Debbie: if you take half day leave on Tuesday, you might come home to find me handcuffed and on my knees, ready for you to use.

Daniel: Hmmm… sounds like a better plan.

Debbie: Bit only if you help me by showering and taking over so I can go shower as well.

Daniel: Alright… Pinky promise first.

Debbie: Pinky promise(as we hooked our pinky together), Now go and bath.

Dinner when well, William and Yvonne liked Debbie’s ramen. I had two bowls and we laid plans to meet at 8a.m. on Wednesday at Bukit Batok, we’ll go in using the second link, do a bit of shopping first, have lunch before checking in. We can rest, have dinner then check out the night scene in J.B. We will shop for our wedding items on the second day. Yvonne promise that, there was an entire street when you could find anything you need for a traditional Chinese wedding. After that maybe we could go get a massage or a spa session before having dinner and having after dinner activities, We will then return on a Friday to enjoy our weekend before going back to work, We ended the night after that.

Tuesday morning, I reminded Debbie of her promise last night. Debbie smiled and told me to be home at 1p.m. sharp, come 1.01 p.m. the cuffs comes off and I can use my hands till we get back from J.B.

I left home at 8 a.m.

9.30 a.m.
A picture of Debbie with a towel covering the front of her body with the caption, “getting clean and smooth for you”

10.30 a.m.
Another picture from Debbie, What should I wear? On the bed was her French maid costume and her nurse costume.

12 noon sharp
Yet another picture from Debbie, she was in her French maid outfit with the hand cuffs on one wrist, with the caption “ your One hour window is closing fast”

I probably never had and never will leave the office with such speed compare to that Tuesday. Nothing could have kept me from getting home to the lovely future Mrs.Tan.

12.45 p.m.

I exited the lift to the sight of my beautiful wife in her French maid outfit with the handcuffs on one of her wrist and the other dangling. I covered the short distance between us in a matter of seconds as I picked her up by cupping her ass.

Debbie: Aren’t you in a hurry?

Daniel: Yes, especially when you are looking like this.

Let’s just say we spend the next few hours struck in the master bedroom and didn’t come out till the sun set and we got hungry from doing intense physical activity.

After having dinner from Hong Kong Cafe, Debbie and I got to packing our bag for the trip tomorrow, I place our passports on the side table by the door so that we don’t end up forgetting about them. Since it was only a short trip, we each took an average size bag pack and that was it.

We retired back to our rooms for more couple fun before we turn in for the night. We both got up bright and early the next day, entered the shower together where Debbie gave me a good morning blowjob which turn into us making love under the shower. Like what she said, we were never quick when we are in the shower together. We ended up having to rush out of the house to meet William and Yvonne at 8 a.m.

As I exited the premises,

Daniel: Baby, text them to that we will be 10-15 minutes late.

Debbie: told you that we didn’t have time for it.

Daniel: If I remember correctly, it was you who started it all.

Debbie: I only wanted to suck your cock not have you fuck me so early in the morning.

Daniel: Didn’t you enjoy it just as much?

Debbie: Just course I did, don’t mean that it’s right.

Daniel: let’s just agree to disagree.

Debbie slapped my arm just as both our phones when off.

William replied “ No rush, Yvonne is still getting ready. Let us know when you are reaching.”

8 a.m.

“We’ll 10 minutes out bro”
“Ok see you at the opposite carpark.”

8.07 a.m. I step out of the car for a smoke as Debbie was texting Yvonne inside.

2 minutes later, William’s car turn in as I wave at him. He pulled along side me and bought his windows down.

Daniel: Morning Yvonne, Morning Bro.

William: Ready to go?

Daniel: Yes, as I step out the cigarette.

I got in the car and follow behind William’s car as we made our way into Johor via the second link. Everything went according to plan. First stop after entering Johor, the money changer, followed by breakfast and letting the girls shop. We even manage to have a foot massage session before going for lunch, check in went well and we were showed to the room. Two rooms on either side of a decent size living room, all rooms had a beautiful view of the city skyline. Debbie and I gave the room with the king-size bed to William and Yvonne, which they were grateful for. The other room had two queen-size bed which was more than enough for Debbie and me.

Debbie whispered something to Yvonne before we both retired into our rooms.

Daniel: So what did you whispered Ito Yvonne just now?

Debbie: Nothing, I just told her to not be too loud at night.

I laughed a little at that,

Daniel: So what did Yvonne reply?

Debbie: She said that she’ll try but no promises.

I laid down on one of the beds as Debbie explored the room and admiring the view outside.

Yvonne soon knocked on our door and we open it,

Yvonne: William and I are going to the pool, you want to join us?

Debbie: Baby?

Daniel: Sure, let us change and we can head there together.

Debbie and I change into our swim wear, she bought along the black and gold bikini from Roxy that we bought in Australia. It was 1-2 size too small for Debbie and show a good amount of skin and her ample chest. Her bottom display half her ass, that she had spend a good amount of time working on, knowing that I was more of an ass man than a good man. Debbie was blessed in the chest department but she had the typical butt of most asian woman, which she worked on by going to the gym with me. Now Debbie had a nice, perky ass which I love so much. Wearing that bikini, Debbie was flaunting her assets.

After helping her tie up the bikini, I hugged her, pressing my groin against her butt cheeks.

Debbie: Baby are you getting aroused now?

Daniel: Yes.

As I began running my hands over her body.

Debbie: Baby, Yvonne and William are waiting for us outside. We don’t have time for this.

Daniel: I can tell I need the toilet and they can go ahead first.

Debbie turn and wrap her hands behind my neck, I cupped her ass and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me. Just as our lips were about to touch,

William: Hey bro, Debbie and you go ahead first, my stomach giving me problems now.

Debbie and I both looked at each other and had to control our laughter.

Daniel: Ok. See you at the pool.

Debbie: Guess William and Yvonne thinking the same thing as us.

I let out a sighed,

Daniel: Guess we have to give them some privacy then.

Debbie: Guess so.

I let Debbie down and we grab some stuff, Debbie got dress and we left for the pool first. On the way out of the room. William and Yvonne door was shut. Debbie and I simultaneously turn to smile at each other as we held hands and headed for the pool.

Yvonne and Debbie appear 45 minutes later, William was covered in sweat. Debbie and I was both on lounge chairs relaxing.

Daniel: How’s your stomach bro? Feeling better?

William: Just a regular stomachache, a lot better now.

Yvonne and William settled down beside Debbie.

I turn to look at Yvonne as she remove the bathrobe, I could see why William had a sudden stomachache, Yvonne was wearing what I could only discuss as a thong bikini that was 2 sizes too small. The top could only cover her nipple, exposing about 90 percent of her boobs, her bottom din’t even make any effect in covering her ass. It was more of a tiny piece of cloth and string just covering her pussy. I was very sure that I was not the only guy at the pool watching Yvonne undress.

Daniel: I’m going into the pool to cool off baby. You wanna come?
Debbie: Nah… don’t feel like washing my hair later on. You go ahead.

I got up and headed for the pool,

William: wait for me, I’ll join you.

We both entered the pool and swam to the other side of the pool. As I was wiping the water off my face,

Daniel Stomachache ar bro?

William: You know, I know, can already.

Daniel: Great minds think alike.

He looked at me, his eyes open wide.

William: You too?

Daniel: Wanted too, but you beat me to it.

William: Shit. So Debbie and you didn’t hear anything right?

Daniel: Don’t worry, we left soon after you told us to go ahead first. We didn’t do anything.

William: Thank God.

I gave him a puzzled look.

William: It’s not you, I was more concern on how awkward it will be for Debbie if she heard anything.

Thinking to myself, if Debbie heard Yvonne’s moans of pleasure, she will feel something alright but awkwardness will be the furthest feeling that she will have.

Daniel: Don’t worry, we didn’t hear anything.

William: that’s good.

Daniel: So where we going for dinner later on?

William: How about the restaurant that we used to go too?

Daniel: The one near Sentosa?

William: Been awhile since we ate there.

Daniel: Sounds like a plan.

The four of us laze by the pool till about 6p.m. before we return to the room, got ready and left for dinner.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love it! This is a very well written story and the consistent build up and rich narration is what gets me hooked, rather than typical meet, greet, straight into the action kinda scheme.

If this is a full volume book series, I would buy and read them all. Haha. Keep up the amazing work brotha. Can’t wait for moreeeeeee continuation soon.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
contwotious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. If only can see Yvonne in that bikini!
Old 05-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i too have a mrs before...remember few years back, i am still a fresh grad, with the help of a mrs i know in sugarbook.com, some people think is inappropriate to do this, but yet, i have no choice as i need to accumulate a lump sum of money for my mother.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

The reality has made us to do the decision that we intentionally do not wish to, but we have no choice to go for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1