The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Great share sis, please keep going
Old 22-06-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
Zack78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Great share sis, please keep going
Yes please do
Old 22-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

V,pump me harder and faster till I cum.. coating his dick with my white juice and he love it...he did cum inside of me as I wrap my legs on his waist, wrapping him tight to shoot into me..I love it when he shoot into me, feeling his warm sperm inside, better than my hubby...
Never did I feel so satisfied with V love making..
Me: Marry me dear
V: huh, how, I got wife, you got hubby.
Me: I don't care, I want you... promised me, you won't leave me.., I'm always there for you..

Saying that, we went to shower and he doggie me after shower, leaving his sperm in my pussy..

We check out of the hotel at 12pm as he drove me back, and he send me up, once in my house I drag him in as hubby not back yet..
Me: fuck me V in my bed

As I said, I strip myself and ly on bed as he kiss me all over..

I lay on my matrimonial bed as V kiss me all over, licking my neck down to my nipples, which is so sensitive now and erected,
V kissing me down to my belly, licking my inner thigh as he avoid licking my pussy, he spread my legs and lick my anus hole, tongue licking inside my anus, sending shivers to my body as I raised my hip...shaking as he tongue lick my now wet pussy, licking my clitoris, sucking it and pulling out my clit..fingering my anus as he suck my clitoris till it came out ... didn't have this experience of my clitoris coming out ...as I push his head to my.pussy..
Me: dear 69...
He turn around as he's on top of me licking my pussy as I suck his hard dick, deep throat him all the way...

Last edited by joannelee; 24-06-2021 at 12:29 PM.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
You so greedy, CeceliaLee told me you want her, I'm with Vincent now .
No, i not greedy joannelee sis ...FCFS mah...life is short...yes, i want yr sister Cecelialee sis v. much but no time to wait for her to cum leh ....hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-06-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Continue from last Posting..

As we lay in bed naked, I lean across V to kiss him , kiss him all over from his ear loops 5o his neck and down to his nipples, sucking them and kissing lower to his abdomen..kissing his hard dick making his harder...sucking his dick..as I wanted to ride him . Feeling his hard dick..holding it and placing into my pussy, I slide his dick into my moist pussy..riding him as he Wake up and kiss my breast.letting him kissing me all over..omg....AGHHHH. .UGHHHHHH..I love the feeling of him kissing my breast and sucking my nipples....that's my soft spot......

To be continue
Ouch sis...i want u to do those notti things to me as wat u did to V riding on him like a cowgirl ..hehe...n in return i want to do wat he did back to u ...follow every single step, kiss n suck yr boobs n tits...yr soft spot

Old 22-06-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
V,pump me harder and faster till I cum.. coating his dick with my white juice and he love it...he did cum inside of me as I wrap my legs on his waist, wrapping him tight to shoot into me..I love it when he shoot into me, feeling his warm sperm inside, better than my hubby...
Never did I feel so satisfied with V love making..
Me: Marry me dear
V: huh, how, I got wife, you got hubby.
Me: I don't care, I want you... promised me, you won't leave me.., I'm always there for you..

Saying that, we went to shower and he doggie me after shower, leaving his sperm in my pussy..

We check out of the hotel at 12pm as he drove me back, and he send me up, once in my house I drag him in as hubby not back yet..
Me: fuck me V in my bed

As I said, I strip myself and ly on bed as he kiss me all over..
I also want to be V too who brought u to the hotel sis n then after tat home when yr hubby is not in ...double enjoyment !!

Old 23-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
siver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue sis
Old 23-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

hello Joanne,

i love your story! it is so spicy!
Vincent is sure strong ~
8=====D~

Last edited by neoprint123; 23-06-2021 at 04:33 PM. Reason: more update
Old 24-06-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sis, reread this episode again... so sensual and at times hardcore... can feel you really wanted V...

got episode 2?
Old 24-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

My wifey perky ass

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 24-06-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Dam she's hot!
Old 24-06-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, from no panties day on 22 June full Monty on 24 June…

Some more up the wall Liao… no place to run or hide… can you feel for us how wet is she now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
My wifey perky ass
Old 24-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

My wifey perky ass
Wow Bro StephenL !...wat a round perky ass with long hair n legs n a nice sexy curvy figure from top to bottom like an hour-glass yr wifey has ...slurp !...slurp !...wanna smell, lick and smack them

Old 26-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

My wifey perky ass
Marvellous for wall paper, cheers!
Old 27-06-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ChowTB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow Bro StephenL !...wat a round perky ass with long hair n legs n a nice sexy curvy figure from top to bottom like an hour-glass yr wifey has ...slurp !...slurp !...wanna smell, lick and smack them
No desire to bonk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1