The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Notti couples on honeymoon, cheers!
Old 03-06-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do update soon again TS
Old 03-06-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
togato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeh waiting here as well
Old 03-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Continue at rm 406..

After I had done texting hubby,, I took off my towel and lie in bed naked covering my naked body with the white comforter.
I started to stroke myself, licking my own lips, touching my neck down to my breast, getting wet for V..

As V came out, I off the side table lights, offering my arm to hug him, he took off his towel and climb on top of me, kissing me lightly, I hugged him tight as we frenched and roll in bed, after a few roll he went under the comforter, not letting him to see my naked body, i hugged him tight as he spread my leg under the comforter, using his dick to rub against my pussy, rubbing up and down till I can't take it and guve out a soft moan, saying : V, I want..

He slide his hard dick inside my pussy as I moan and hugged him tighter, he wanted to get up to see my body, I hugged him tight as he continued to fuck me in that, as he position..as he fucked me fast and deep I moan out loud, guess my hubby could hear it at the opposite room..

As I lost control, he took off the comforter and kiss my breast, sucking my nipples as he fucked me harder..I moan very loud... Oh...Yessss . Fuckkk meeee..ohhhhh.urggghhhh..shoot inside..argghhh..I grabbed his body with my legs as he shoot inside of me...feeling his warm sperm hitting my vagina wall,...: I love you...we frenched and kiss as his hands roam all over my body, savouring all inches of my naked body, making me so wet, kissing me all over, oh how I like him to kiss me all iver turning me and kissing my back down to my ass, kissing my butt cheeks and my thighs and back to my pussy licking my wet juicy pussy with his sperm flowing out, I scream on top of my voice...ARGHHHHH..

I spread my legs wide for him to lick my pussy, and tongue fuck me..i got another orgasm, as I scream again...i squirt for the first time, didn't have this experience with hubby, he's the first guy to make me squirt, wetting his face and bed..

We soon rest on one side and fell asleep.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Thanks TS for the morning waking. Good story like something I did before but not with wife but my lover n frens. Hahaha. That brings back the memories
Old 03-06-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
W4lk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue sis!
Old 03-06-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Another pussy licking n wetting episode for the dear TS sis that made me hard n wet knowing she squirted for the 1st time, something she says her hubby hasnt done to her b4 that ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

me too have affair with a girl chat with me for a month time in sugarbook.com and I sincerely feel she is more understand me than my wife...and I feel comfortable when I was with her
Old 03-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

cannot blame people who is having affair because we are not in her shoes, there must be a reason for people to do that, either loss of enthusiasm in marriage or stress up
Old 03-06-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Thanks TS for the morning waking. Good story like something I did before but not with wife but my lover n frens. Hahaha. That brings back the memories
some memories we can only keep in our deep heart and cannot expose to the other half
Old 03-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
me too have affair with a girl chat with me for a month time in sugarbook.com and I sincerely feel she is more understand me than my wife...and I feel comfortable when I was with her
If want to do advertisement do it the proper channel bro.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If want to do advertisement do it the proper channel bro.
Agree with you bro. Every 3 posts he made sure have one which mention saltbook/pepperbook or whatever book
Old 04-06-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
Continue at rm 406..

I spread my legs wide for him to lick my pussy, and tongue fuck me..i got another orgasm, as I scream again...i squirt for the first time, didn't have this experience with hubby, he's the first guy to make me squirt, wetting his face and bed..
Glad that sis made the right decision to go with V.

So which room moaned the loudest? 404 or 406? hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting stuff.......notty girl TS!!! Swapping....kicks me a lot!...V lick and tongue fuck the pussey after loading it with his cum!!! How was V's reaction to tasting his own cum...girl!!! Keep going.....camping here!
Old 04-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
gury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic share, please keep going sis!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1