The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Adventures

//quote//
Unfortunately for her, Novi was an influencer wannabe! She is actually a full-fledged influencer now, but even back them, she was starting to build up her profile, and already had over 50,000 followers. There's no way she was going to "accidentally" post a nude!
//Quote//

Kinda reminds of an actual influencer... @novitalam
Old 20-06-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
On a side note, writing about this game has really got me missing the good days. Thinking of playing it again with Jess and maybe some other friends some time soon.

Feel free to suggest what we might be able to do!
I also want to join u, Jess n yr friends to play this notti game, can TS babe ?? ..don't leave me out leh ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-06-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Quote:
The halter top and skirt that Novi was wearing and I "stole" from her. If anyone's curious

Did some digging and found the top familiar...

Old 21-06-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
JurgenKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share Rachel, camp for next part of your story
Old 22-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Working on the next update. I'm actually scrolling back on my chat histories to confirm some details cos we were that drunk 😂

In the meantime, I thought doing an AMA. Ask me anything and I will answer truthfully, except for personal information of course.

Ask away!
Old 22-06-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
prcsyts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How often do you shave/wax your pussy, is this too personal?
Old 22-06-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsyts View Post
I shave every 3 days for maintenance and try to wax at least once to twice a month! But sometimes when I feel sexy I might just let it grow a little 😜
Old 22-06-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsyts View Post
Quote:
I shave every 3 days for maintenance and try to wax at least once to twice a month! But sometimes when I feel sexy I might just let it grow a little 😜
Wow, wat a v. direct n personal question from tis bro n an unexpectedly daring answer from the TS babe ...good to know gals like her who can n like to feel sexy at times

Old 22-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Working on the next update. I'm actually scrolling back on my chat histories to confirm some details cos we were that drunk 😂

In the meantime, I thought doing an AMA. Ask me anything and I will answer truthfully, except for personal information of course.

Ask away!
AMA like in Reddit? Sounds cool. Here goes.

Seeing how you really like to tease Jess, have you ever considered or wanted a lesbian relationship with her?

PS: Your cousin story during quarantine in the other thread is kinky, how did it happen?
Old 22-06-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A bit confusing, you let it grow to feel sexy, but normally you shave, so not sexy already?
Old 22-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Osimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hard to visualize without pictures leh. Can show with hair and without hair?
Old 22-06-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
AMA like in Reddit? Sounds cool. Here goes.

Seeing how you really like to tease Jess, have you ever considered or wanted a lesbian relationship with her?

PS: Your cousin story during quarantine in the other thread is kinky, how did it happen?

Mentioned earlier in a post that I only got intimate with Jess once. I do feel that I'm very attracted to women some times, but this is not so common. Ultimately I am very sure I am straight, and if I were to marry someone, I will only want to fuck a dick for the rest of my life, not a strap on.

That said, I have tried sex with a girl before, but I don't think it's my thing.

About the cousin thing, we are very close so during the quarantine period we will just hang out tgt and watch shows and sleep together. We usually keep the door between unlocked, and we walked in on each other naked quite a few times. Someone sent him some alcohol one day and we drank tgt and got really drunk, and things started happening from there.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Envy u...wat a notti sexually adventurous life u lead babe

Old 23-06-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Envy u...wat a notti sexually adventurous life u lead babe
Hahahaha old tiko no questions for me ah
Old 23-06-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
promar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy