The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
No no... I'm more to oil and gas and commercial building. Actually I'm doing heavy machinery for construction usage. So I'm a supplier lah... not the builder.
Wah...thats big business...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Wah...thats big business...
Bro, this is beggar business leh... High capital low profit some more need to let people drag payment. Let's say let people owe 70k don't pay also lan lan... cannot be hired lawyer 100k to fight back 70k mah.
Old 26-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, 1 small small 3D commercial printer that can print a 30cm x 30cm cost about 700k baht. The kind you talking about is hundreds of millions. I won't invest these kind of money in this shit hole even if I have it. Don't talk about giant company like toyota etc... tell me which SG SME company make it big here?
There are a few of my friends who started registered Co. here partner with some Ghost partner, they actually make it quite good here but they are very low profile(Not good to list out their company names without their permission). Their company makes big profits and then they taking the advantages of the loop holes here and divert funds to another valid company. The accounts for the initial company just do ok ok for audition purpose. Some of them even divert funds to Laos. Then divert back to SG.
They also dont show their wealth like what other Thai biz people will do.
One driving Camry 2008 and one of them is driving Toyota Altis...
But their assets here(Condos and house under company name) and funds back in SG is fat fat until nobody know..

For now, the printer will be for sure ex..its just like the Solar Panel before when just out in the market..
But im pretty confident, in future, the 3D printer will be a norm and cost of building a house is much lower...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
This is true, but that's like what i said before about types of guys who go to thai, viet etc.
This is a general statement as always exceptions, but if a guy is successful at home ie earn 100-150k, he not likely to go open business in thai/viet, as its BIG risk and even if successful maybe earn <100k, usually its about 50k, but so much stress and headache.
The most common is open small business with local wife earn 1k month which provides adequate life esp if they 50yrs+
Unless you are MNC potential employ 1000+ locals have big capital, you just dont have political clout to do well. Lotteria took 10-12yrs to break even in vietnam.
Thats why i said the idea of set up some kind of business/cultural club amongst guys living there sound good but often the guys there are get rich quick types esp if they young. I have guys no experience in local market, no capital, no IDEAS, but want to start club to brainstorm for a startup.
They cant even see that they don't bring anything to table, if others have ideas, capital, local connection why need him.
Some how i not fully agree on this..
It also depends on the demand in the market and also the structure of the local market.
if you compare SG market and Thai market, its totally different.
What may work in SG may not work in Thai and vice versus. Both sides need to improvise to suit the individual market demands.
Just one example and is myself, not to boast. but my used sport shoes are doing very well here.. 1 full month is about 600-800k per month. If i have balance stocks not taken in the local market, i will resale it to Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia and re-export it again.
In thai, there are many night markets in daily basis in many parts of the different districts. so those vendors need to get regular stocks from myself for them to sell in various night markets. i also have own staffs act as vendors and go sell it and they earn by commission per pair basis..

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
I am Singaporean hired by a SG company at their Thailand Branch
room you guys staying is paid by company ?
the package to station here must be better than staying in Sg right?

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker87 View Post
Same here bro, maybe you want to meet for drinks/chiong?
I dont go to Bangkok often. If you come by Pattaya, feel free to PM me, cheers
Old 26-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
room you guys staying is paid by company ?
the package to station here must be better than staying in Sg right?
Yes and No. I take the same basic pay with additional housing and hardship allowance as benefits. However, the buying power is now 3X as compared to SG.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Funny... u make yourself sounds so "rich" but doing cheap whores in Viet.. 555

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 27-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
used shoes, you mean like i buy pair Nike i don't like i sell after using it one week?
600k is baht righ, and that's TURNOVER not profit right?
What is profit? no need to answer I'm just saying it will be much lower.
Im happy that you are doing well, buts im sure there are many hassles and issues that arise that you haven't mentioned, and I'm sure your success is in the minority.
Myself I dont do anything, i merely collect rent from my properties in a western country and i collect distributions from my mutual funds, this amounts to between 90k-120k sing dollars depending on market conditions, and this is a low stress environment. This may be much lower than your income but it is low stress and takes very little time to manage.

Your example is like if you say play TOTO is risky and low chance winning, I will then say i don't agree because i play few times but i win $200k. Using your example of success isn't really a objective example of what generally happens if a foreigner wants to do business. I dont know what your actual profit is but for example if i wasn't retired with my passive income I could have remained in my own country continue being an employee and earned 150k+ without risking any capital. I also ran my own business in my country for 4yrs before i retired and it was probably one of the main reasons i retired early in my 30's , so i know from first hand how labour intensive running a business is. I was working 80hrs a week, 8-10hrs a day 7 days week then after work book keeping and record keeping etc. My turn over was 1m+ but after paying rent of 14k mth, staff wages and incidentals (my gross profit margin was 50%), my net profit was less that what i could make working for someone else.
min 600k nett profit after deducting costs per month..its has mixture of branded used and non branded shoes..
There is no right or no wrong in earning different type of income, be it a labour income or passive income. people do stuffs cater to their own needs.
If you are satisfy with your current amount of allowance, then so be it, you dont need to do that extra stuffs. Why most of the Billionaire can retire but choose not and still choose to be still in the biz..? some even work till death.
Its all up to individual's needs and goals within themselves.
If one who dont like hassle and cannot solve problems when one arise, of cos will choose the easiest way out, make as much as possible in the shortest time, buy some properties and make it a assets to make passive income for ownself.
not forgetting to mentioned, the spending power and lifestyle of one here can have compare to origin.
Yes, my example cannot speak for all but same goes to yours, right?

My situation now can convert to your current position too anytime now seriously.
I can build a commercial apartment now and with 150 rooms at 4000thb per room, 1 security per 12 shift, 2 house maid in the day. after deducting all costs, remaining profits at est. 450k to 500k per mth..
2 commercial building each 4 story high in the market area and rent out and in province with 50 rais of agriculture land can rent out too..but i dont..
still doing a biz you claimed might have many problem. I prefer to move around physically and in mind keep thinking, rather than stagnate or just thinking how to use the money..
Cheers...

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Funny... u make yourself sounds so "rich" but doing cheap whores in Viet.. 555
i dont know whether if he is a farang or not...but from the way he replied in his comments. he does sound like one to.
Just like those who will complain to a server that he is being overcharge 10baht for a bottle of Chang beer...or write a bad review over a cockage charge of 500thb.

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, this is beggar business leh... High capital low profit some more need to let people drag payment. Let's say let people owe 70k don't pay also lan lan... cannot be hired lawyer 100k to fight back 70k mah.
no biz is easy...bro.
Almost everything has a solution to it...
If one day i really decide to build a commercial apartment, i will alert you for quote.

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dont go to Bangkok often. If you come by Pattaya, feel free to PM me, cheers
Bro your sg co. in pattaya? quite surprise not in bkk

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes and No. I take the same basic pay with additional housing and hardship allowance as benefits. However, the buying power is now 3X as compared to SG.
the fun avaiable also cannot compare to sg

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

any bro doing business on the battery that are use in electric vehicles?

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

i prefer not to say what industry i do here
anyone can say whatever they want lah, want how many leng how many hong also can, who can prove? show bank statement?
im in mid southern, any bro coming here can visit me i play host n bring tour to my factory. maybe you can get some business inspiration from here

What i did n my advise is to mirror and fine-tune other successful business
if you have thai wife, see if she have any relative with any successful profitable business, go n learn and open company to mirror what they do maybe on a smaller scale. will reduce risk factor by quite a lot and faster support and help if anything goes wrong. once get the hang of it, do fine-tuning yourself. dun need to care what kinda business as long make money can already what. where im here, 1 of the biggest house like a castle is garang guni business
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1