The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
you guys are so lucky!
I'm lucky to have an understanding wife.
Old 16-10-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
Love wearing panties, wear them to massage & surprised the ML 😆😉. Wear those that are almost skin tight & light , always feel the sexiness.
Must have turned your ML on.
Yes, the feeling of sexy and comfortable panty against the skin is heavenly.
Old 18-04-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i have seen my gay friend's panty.
it's feel like panty, stretch like panty
and looks just like panty but
it's panty for man with balls compartment.
For those into this fetish, you can go explore this
at least your balls wont suffocate
I think your friend is missing the point.

being able to wear panties meant for girls is what is exciting.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Immunities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
being able to wear panties meant for girls is what is exciting.
I think so too
Old 18-04-2021, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

transvestism?
Old 18-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
transvestism?
no, fetishism. One can be straight and yet love to wear panties. Give it a try and you might just be addicted to it.

But seriously, wearing panties is so much more comfortable than briefs.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Wearing female panties

I'm so happy that there is a thread on wearing panties.
A couple of years back, u will get flamed on sbf.

I've some acquaintances on twitter, they buy nice and expensive panties online.
I don't spend that kind of $$. Go to hdb shops, buy from those stalls, mostly china prc.
They are cheap.
Before covid, cheong THai or CHINA FL, I'll wear panties to show them. Some of them gave me their panties after that.

And yes, I love smelling them and wearing them.
Bras? Not at the moment

Let's keep this thread going... I'm not gonna judge!
Old 18-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

there are many platforms online, you can search it slowly
Old 19-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

TM underwear is good for sexy male underwear. Female panty is way too small for me when I erect. Can't wear to work. I wear gstring and thong for work and massage also. I am straight and only interested in woman
Old 19-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
no, fetishism. One can be straight and yet love to wear panties. Give it a try and you might just be addicted to it.

But seriously, wearing panties is so much more comfortable than briefs.
Serious?Hahaha commando more airy

telegram:
Old 19-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuppa09 View Post
I still have mine in storage. Used wear then regularly and wifey approves it and sometimes do purchase for me. Most times I just buy them online. I usually buy VS or La Senza. Once awhile will still wear it out thou. The material of panites are so comfortable .
Your wife so sweet better than you steal it n get caught.

telegram:
Old 19-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Uniqlo ones look and feel real comfy. Maybe you guys can try that.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Your wife so sweet better than you steal it n get caught.
Yah, the bro is lucky to hv such a understanding wife ...most wives either questions their husbands or r suspicious of them...tis shows there is real love n trust there between the 2 of them..
Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
If you guys are looking only for panty-like materials and not wearing panties for the kink, you can try the brand call skinxwear. Some of their series are targeted for gays though.
Following tis bro's recommendation, just now after work happen to pass by a shopping centre n went in to look for tis brand of guys' underwear...found it n there r a few types at different prices...found 1 only $5 per pc, think tis the 1 the bro recommended...but only got 1 colour...so just bot 1 pc to try n really it's v. comfy...thks to the bro for the recommendation

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-04-2021 at 10:49 PM.
Old 20-04-2021, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
TM underwear is good for sexy male underwear. Female panty is way too small for me when I erect. Can't wear to work. I wear gstring and thong for work and massage also. I am straight and only interested in woman
yeah.. i do wear them sometimes.

telegram:
Old 20-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. started from aunts,friends sisters, friends mom to currently my gf. Usually to work or going downstairs. I love it man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1