The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
How many Miu Miu are there recently?
Miu Miu #1

This Miu Miu #1 should still be at the same place but she ROC already.

Miu Miu #1 and #2

Miu Miu #2 together with Cheryl.

Miu Miu #1, #2 and #3

Miu Miu #3 together with Joanne.

Miu Miu #1

Up you nitework
Old 03-09-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for sharing this FL in telegram.
Bro is this TG channel trustworthy? Are the gals photos real? Cos for the price they seem really good
Old 03-09-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 6
turgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud of
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

posts deleted
Old 03-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Bro is this TG channel trustworthy? Are the gals photos real? Cos for the price they seem really good
Bro Shinboi already reply you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amy replacing Mimi's WeChat

https://sbfsg.org/s...d.php?t=837008

These is a very good example of wechat replacement. It can be replace by anyone and anytime.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 04-09-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
RSC Breaking News: Jobless Street Walkers in Singapore's Red Light District Switch to Food Delivery

I support Grabsex in Grabcar - having car sex in a grabcar. Kinky..

Last edited by bernardlee; 04-09-2021 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=TheSuperShinobi;20818354]甜心
]

Did I miss the FR and link for her??😅

Last edited by Nitework; 09-09-2021 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
RSC Breaking News: Jobless Street Walkers in Singapore's Red Light District Switch to Food Delivery

If got grab sex delivery will be good and best.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Max_Priest,
The two ladies whose photos are in your 3.01 pm post today, are extremely unhappy that you posted their photos in the forum, without their consent.

Please have respect for them, and they are requesting that you delete/empty your post and remove the photos immediately.
Old 05-09-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
silhouette79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girl have posted in wechat seeking help from bros to help her request her picture to be remove from post. Please do her the kindness to remove, please. Thanks.
Old 05-09-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silhouette79 View Post
The girl have posted in wechat seeking help from bros to help her request her picture to be remove from post. Please do her the kindness to remove, please. Thanks.
Which girl you referring to?
Old 08-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Cool Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

[QUOTE=TheSuperShinobi;20826229]甜心
]

https://hotthd.com/2021/07/11/cherry...7/11/cherry-2/

Someone suggested I commando this so ok lo.

Best FJ I had since I recently came back to the scene after breakup.

BUT pics are PS. There's a resemblance but real person is short. Not fat, not slim. She however made up for it with her very friendly disposition and was very into the action. Boobs natural B. No rush. very good BBBJ skills. For 150 quite good but I'm a picky visual person and there's many too try.

Last edited by Nitework; 09-09-2021 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
https://hotthd.com/2021/07/11/cherry...7/11/cherry-2/

Someone suggested I commando this so ok lo.

Best FJ I had since I recently came back to the scene after breakup.

BUT pics are PS. There's a resemblance but real person is short. Not fat, not slim. She however made up for it with her very friendly disposition and was very into the action. Boobs natural B. No rush. very good BBBJ skills. For 150 quite good but I'm a picky visual person and there's many too try.
Nice Fr bro. No wonder find her so familiar.

Old 08-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Power la bro TheSuperShinobi !!!

Well done. It is a painful process to find all the link but overall a good effort to share here.

Old 08-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
hornyboiboizxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share fr on 依然? i scared her pics heavily photoshopped

Last edited by hornyboiboizxc; 08-09-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1