The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyboi85 View Post
Any bros here have knowledge about ktv room in Pattaya , quite grand those type like china ktvs . Is it available in Pattaya ?
Grand type I dunno
Makeshift one above pub I know have
Frequent by the expat Tiongs
Old 31-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Any bros here have knowledge about ktv room in Pattaya , quite grand those type like china ktvs . Is it available in Pattaya ?
Patts is an angmo playground so most outlets there are geared towards ang mo style clubs, bars, AGGs. In case you are not aware..... businesses in Patts loathe the PRCs especially those flag bearing groups.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes there is.... but not the china type of ktv..... more like their own thai style ktv. But these clubs do not allow just anybody to enter...... their clientele mostly Hi-So peeps and the rich locals.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Patts is an angmo playground so most outlets there are geared towards ang mo style clubs, bars, AGGs. In case you are not aware..... businesses in Patts loathe the PRCs especially those flag bearing groups.
Sorry to say but I like to share my 2 cents having been here for 4 years. Pre-covid, pattaya was already geared towards chinese tourist, especially the tour groups. The ladies and businesses here loved their money but loath their mannerisms. The gogo bars love them for pay high bar fine and literally throwing cash at the stage. The soapies love them for paying eye-watering prices compared to a local or farang. I had 1 for 2,000 whom told me the highest she got from a chinese tourist was 6,500. When I told her I am not local, she got a shock! Think about that

As for the farang, pattaya starts to see them as "kee nok", stingy tourist. Now every one in Pattaya cant wait for the chinese tourist to come back. BTW there are hidden chinese KTVs in pattaya but not anywhere near the beach. they serve chinese and high so, important thais exclusively.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once you have tasted iberico ham, your normal breakfast ham will never taste the same again! Of course, survival mode will make them bear with anything that comes along, for now...
Old 01-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Sorry to say but I like to share my 2 cents having been here for 4 years. Pre-covid, pattaya was already geared towards chinese tourist, especially the tour groups. The ladies and businesses here loved their money but loath their mannerisms. The gogo bars love them for pay high bar fine and literally throwing cash at the stage. The soapies love them for paying eye-watering prices compared to a local or farang. I had 1 for 2,000 whom told me the highest she got from a chinese tourist was 6,500. When I told her I am not local, she got a shock! Think about that

As for the farang, pattaya starts to see them as "kee nok", stingy tourist. Now every one in Pattaya cant wait for the chinese tourist to come back. BTW there are hidden chinese KTVs in pattaya but not anywhere near the beach. they serve chinese and high so, important thais exclusively.
Once the PRCs are released from their lockdown n able to travel again... The whole world will see a sudden surge in tourism n this time in Thailand I reckon they can't wait to splash their cash even more...
Old 01-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Was checking out info on Pattaya travel again,
now because of Test and Go I believe no more Bell Travel Service from airport to Pattaya,
and cannot find shared transport options from Pattaya back to Suvarnabhumi.

No choice but have to private transfer maybe...
Old 02-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Was checking out info on Pattaya travel again,
now because of Test and Go I believe no more Bell Travel Service from airport to Pattaya,
and cannot find shared transport options from Pattaya back to Suvarnabhumi.

No choice but have to private transfer maybe...
Check when you book the hotel I guess, cos SHA+ need to book with transport & PCR.
When I was there in December, the bus service at the airport is still available but at 2 hour frequency intead.
Old 02-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Once the PRCs are released from their lockdown n able to travel again... The whole world will see a sudden surge in tourism n this time in Thailand I reckon they can't wait to splash their cash even more...
You really worship the PRCs..... however times have changed.
With the currency controls recently imposed by XJP..... PRCs are no longer the free spending tourists of those past years. Even if they have the cash to splash...... many are afraid to show off their wealth now as they will be in big trouble if they cannot explain their money sources.

Many "rich" PRCs have "disappeared" and their assets confiscated by the state. That is what happens once you are under investigation in PRC..... no need to wait for conviction.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Many "rich" PRCs have "disappeared" and their assets confiscated by the state. That is what happens once you are under investigation in PRC..... no need to wait for conviction.
There are different levels of "rich". Super rich, example, Ma Yun, Fan bingbing, these are targeted by XJP... XJP can't confiscated all but instead 杀一儆百. Still a lot of super rich in China and all along on low profile.

Guess most tourists belong to another level of "rich" who can afford to travel oversea and spend. They can afford to buy 1 or 2 LV bags but not buy 1 or 2 yachts...These are like S'porean middle class. Tourism depends mostly on this group.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dkzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to exchange Sgd to baht in Pattaya pre covid. Rates were better. Anyone knows whether the rates are good in Pattaya? Or do they even accept sgd there?
Old 03-04-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You really worship the PRCs..... however times have changed.
With the currency controls recently imposed by XJP..... PRCs are no longer the free spending tourists of those past years. Even if they have the cash to splash...... many are afraid to show off their wealth now as they will be in big trouble if they cannot explain their money sources.

"Worship"! Are u kidding me bro?
Loathe should be the more appropriate word I would use.
These PRCs are the ones spoiling mkt everywhere they go. Loud mouth n loud spending, they can't wait to show off their lavish spending... Can't stand it!
Old 03-04-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzz View Post
I used to exchange Sgd to baht in Pattaya pre covid. Rates were better. Anyone knows whether the rates are good in Pattaya? Or do they even accept sgd there?
Traditionally rates are better in Bkk
Sgd is not legal tender but give as tips can
If you insist pay your bill with sgd expect get a shitty exchange rate
Old 03-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Check when you book the hotel I guess, cos SHA+ need to book with transport & PCR.
When I was there in December, the bus service at the airport is still available but at 2 hour frequency intead.
Yes arrival seems like pretty much Test & Go and get the hotel to pick up and everything.

Found out Bell still do shared transport to airport but from Jomtien bus station instead, no more the North Pattaya Rd station.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Ne1 kno whad hapen to bro soi6 aka aza? Went down goodfellas last nite but d pub all close at 11 haiz cos my pcr test result come at 12 lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1