The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

did we get the wrong definition of Geylang nightlife as stated in their speech?? might be referring to the usual nightlife we used to have before panademic. like suppers, pubs etc...
Old 28-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
did we get the wrong definition of Geylang nightlife as stated in their speech?? might be referring to the usual nightlife we used to have before panademic. like suppers, pubs etc...
given how cheeky Ho Ching can be, and what she recently remarked about host vs hostesses, I highly doubt that the latter was what she had in mind...
Old 28-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
given how cheeky Ho Ching can be, and what she recently remarked about host vs hostesses, I highly doubt that the latter was what she had in mind...
Absolutely! She loves to play with words. Very clever of her to make it vague in her comment in order to minimize repercussion, if any. 🤔😉😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Look closely at how the govt covid task force is slowly shaping its covid policy when the endemic situation turns into the new normal...

My understanding is that once this sets in and becomes entrenched...with herd immunity in place through vaccination...hospitalisation, oxygen related, icu, death cases all remain relatively low akin to say the flu virus cases...than test and trace would no longer be necessary, also waste of resources(this is a v impt push factor for the govt)...

Now how would this play out in GL(or some other govt approved restricted brothel area)?...no need to worry about test and trace...but customers probably need to show fully vaccinated status...all the WLs will definitely have to be fully vaccinated and probably undergo daily quick testing(these tests seem to be evolving quickly and hopefully more efficient down the road)...customers possibly might need to get a quick test as well...so costs inevitably going to go up...still more peace of mind and something better than nothing...

That said, the abv scenario is still only based on the assumption that the govt maintains its legalised brothel policy in the covid endemic new normal situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
haha yeah people.. I guess the question is if indeed Geylang re-opens the way she suggested.. how many people would go... i realised she didn't mention usage of trace together but she said testing.. oh well, mRNA vaxxed people can be exempted from testing a not so theres even more privacy? hahahahahaa
Old 28-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Look closely at how the govt covid task force is slowly shaping its covid policy when the endemic situation turns into the new normal...

My understanding is that once this sets in and becomes entrenched...with herd immunity in place through vaccination...hospitalisation, oxygen related, icu, death cases all remain relatively low akin to say the flu virus cases...than test and trace would no longer be necessary, also waste of resources(this is a v impt push factor for the govt)...

Now how would this play out in GL(or some other govt approved restricted brothel area)?...no need to worry about test and trace...but customers probably need to show fully vaccinated status...all the WLs will definitely have to be fully vaccinated and probably undergo daily quick testing(these tests seem to be evolving quickly and hopefully more efficient down the road)...customers possibly might need to get a quick test as well...so costs inevitably going to go up...still more peace of mind and something better than nothing...

That said, the abv scenario is still only based on the assumption that the govt maintains its legalised brothel policy in the covid endemic new normal situation...
i agree with you. i also definitely prefer to patronize GL than other non regulated avenues.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
today ah yap just mentioned you buddy

stay safe

23 points added
Ah Yap of 1606? How is he doing?
Old 29-07-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Will be great to see GL start again, maybe in safety procedures:
Vaccines a must for both WL and client, daily test and weekly test etc, maybe pricing will go up, but it’s a safe environment (I am referring to raids and risks of getting names into the press, like the massage guy)

Long time no see posts on GL ladies already hope can start next year
Old 29-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Ah Yap of 1606? How is he doing?
just had his eye ops...recovering well
Old 29-07-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
just had his eye ops...recovering well
Glad to hear that.

I happened to see him at one of the GL food outlets in September last year. Chatted a bit and he was quite optimistic about GL opening at that time. Asked about the Malaysian girls and he said all of them on standby to cross the border once greenlight given.

Of course, we know how reality ends up right now.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Glad to hear that.

I happened to see him at one of the GL food outlets in September last year. Chatted a bit and he was quite optimistic about GL opening at that time. Asked about the Malaysian girls and he said all of them on standby to cross the border once greenlight given.

Of course, we know how reality ends up right now.
he saw our empress comment on GL nite life damn happy
Old 30-07-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Talk talk only , still need to wait the community case drop below 10 for few weeks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 30-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Ho Ching is hinting that KTVs and Geylang night life can reopen when mass vaccinations in Singapore have achieved a herd immunity.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Ho Ching is hinting that KTVs and Geylang night life can reopen when mass vaccinations in Singapore have achieved a herd immunity.
perhaps when the gov decides to declare the disease as an endemic rather then pandemic, then they will just treat it as a common flu..
Old 30-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure vaccination numbers will go up if they say legal houses will be opened to vaccinated individuals
Old 30-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Pretty sure vaccination numbers will go up if they say legal houses will be opened to vaccinated individuals
is this one way to encourage male "senior" to go for vaccination? haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1