The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Platinumtiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Support nice story and cheers for more updates.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SoulKesi49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Old 18-03-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

“Abbey” Joe said in a quiet voice. “Don’t think that I have forgotten what you tried to do. You will have to be punished for attempting to steal my money.”

Abbey jumped in surprise on hearing Joe’s voice behind her.

“I...I...yes sir, I’m …. I really am sorry” Abbey was ashamed and embarrassed that Joe had seen her half undressed.

“I understand, sir” she finally managed to reply to what Joe had said.

Joe was delighted that he had caught Abbey wearing only her underwear because it gave him the opportunity to start to put his depraved plans in motion.

“The first thing” he said “is that in this apartment you are not allowed to wear more than you are wearing now. I mean that you will always be dressed in bra and panties when you are home, even if I am not here. Do you understand?”

Abbey could only nod her head in agreement as she stood frozen with her back turned to Joe.

“Turn around,” Joe ordered.

Hesitantly, Abbey turned around to face Joe. She was still clutching her boobs as she did so.

“Stop that!” Joe ordered abruptly.

Abbey immediately stopped turning around and wondered what Joe would say next.

“Take your hands away from there” Joe ordered. “I don’t want to see you trying to hide from me in future. Do you understand?”

Abbey nodded and slowly let her hands drop to her side.

“Now turn to face me”

Abbey obeyed but she blushed as she saw how Joe eyed her body up and down like a piece of meat that he was looking at in the butcher’s shop.

“Hmmm,” he said. “Not bad. This is all you are allowed to wear in future unless I tell you otherwise. Understood?”

Abbey nodded her agreement, afraid to open her mouth to question Joe’s demands. She knew that at any moment, he could throw her out on the street and she would be homeless and she would probably lose her job also. The harm that this would cause to her sister-in-law and her nieces was more than Abbey could bear to think about, so she did what Joe had ordered.

“When you come home from work, you will immediately take off your uniform and wash it. You will keep your bra and panties on. When the uniform is dry, you will iron it. Next morning you will wear it again. But between the time you enter this apartment and the time you leave to go to work, you will not wear anything except a bra and panties.”

“This is an order” Joe said quietly. “If you disobey and do not do what I tell you to do, I will punish you severely. Understood?”

Abbey nodded hopelessly. She shivered as she thought of all the nasty things that Joe might insist that she do. However, her shiver was half delight as well as half curiosity at what might happen next.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 18-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Simply awesome. Hope can see more
Old 18-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

pitch tent
Old 18-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Qx46R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
i definitely am not allowed to, and it's all thanks to your strict orders, Master Joe.

please do let everyone know the only type of bras and panties you're allowing me to wear
yea. lets all see it 😍
Old 19-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
TinyFatCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hoping for more updates
Old 19-03-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Selinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 19-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
niamly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice, pls continue...
Old 20-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

For the next few days Abbey was very careful to obey Joe’s orders. As soon as she came home from work, she went to her room, took off her uniform, and clad only in bra and panties, she went to the kitchen to wash and dry her uniform. At first, she felt very self-conscious about going about her tasks of washing, cooking and cleaning while semi-nude. However, the feeling passed quite quickly, and before long Abbey was almost unaware of only wearing underwear even while Joe was at home.

But Joe was very aware of how Abbey looked in her bra and panties.

She looked good in his eyes, but he planned to make her look even sexier by buying her underwear himself.

Abbey was unaware of what Joe was planning as she became comfortable with wearing very little in the apartment.

One thing that did not change was Abbey sitting at Joe’s feet and rubbing his legs. Joe was happy to see that Abbey did not need him to tell her to assume this position of subservience at his feet. However, in spite of her previous act of contrition when she licked his feet, Abbey did not voluntarily repeat her act of abasement.

Joe soon changed that.

“Abbey, when you are sitting at my feet, you also have to lick them and clean between my toes” Joe said, after Abbey had been rubbing his legs for about 15 minutes.

Abbey was ashamed that Joe had to remind her about her duty, and she immediately lifted his right leg so that his foot was level with her mouth. Lowering her mouth to Joe’s dusty foot, Abbey began to lick and suck his toes, cleaning off all the grime from the street. Although Joe was a clean person, walking the streets of Makati in sandals was enough to make his feet require cleaning when he returned home. Joe was aware of this and usually made sure that he washed his feet using the toilet hand spray as soon as he came home. However, now that he had started to bend Abbey to his will, he had decided that he would make her clean his dusty and sweaty feet with her tongue.

And Abbey assiduously bent to the task that Joe had assigned to her, grateful that he was not going to throw her out on the street. When she had finished with Joe’s right foot, having carefully explored between his toes, Abbey repeated the task on his left foot. However, to do so she had to shift her position from sitting on Joe’s right side to kneeling in front of him.

This was why when she had finally completed the nasty job of licking the dirt from the street off Joe’s feet, Abbey found herself kneeling like a worshiper in front of her God. At least that was the thought that flashed into Abbey’s mind as she realized where she was and what her position was.

And she felt a thrill run through her body as she held on to that thought.
Old 20-03-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kneeling, i feel, is really best suited for me
Old 21-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
5killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, can't wait for next update!
Old 04-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello everyone!

Master Joe's just been busy lately. He'll surely be back to add more to our story, don't you worry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1