The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Hmmm...not much concensus on the next story.

Bit pissed off with my 18 year old cewek as I just got back from Jakarta and she was MIA. Her handphone was off the whole time I was there, so don't feel like writing about her.
Old 22-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

MY OFFICE AFFAIR

It was my 1st day at work in a new job and the HR Director was taking me around, introducing me to all the staff. The new company of mine had more women than men (my boss was a lady and the gender ratio was 70:30) most of whom were quite attractive and young (at least to an old man like me!)

I had already been introduced to quite a few nubile SYTs I wouldn’t have minded getting to know better when I was taken to my dept. to be introduced to my staff. My heart skipped a beat when I was introduced to Tina. She was slim, tanned with a CFM look. There were prettier gals in the company but there was something about her that got my hormones raging more than the other gals. Shit! Why did I have to have the hots for one of my subordinates?

Anyway, I did my best to suppress my feelings for Tina and treat her like the rest of my team. As was my usual practice, I took each of my team out for lunch individually to get to know them better (no hardship in this case, as they were all reasonably attractive lasses!). Tina was the 1st one I took to lunch (ok, ok, I know I said that I didn’t play favorites but what the heck? Can’t I bend the rules occasionally?) I soon found out that she was married with a young daughter. She was very vivacious and I had to keep reminding myself through out the lunch that she was off limits to me – doubly so!

TO BE CONT...
Old 24-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

For more than a year, I managed to maintain a professional decorum. Tina and I had a close working relationship but no more than that. I thought I had managed to conceal my liking for her, but as I found out later, most of the office sensed I had a soft spot for Tina. During this time, we would usually go down to the nearby Coffee Bean for a tea break at least once a week, often with another of our colleagues. Through these sessions, I got to know more about her and vice versa.

About a year after I had joined, I organised an off site team building session for my dept. We had booked a chalet for our session and some of us (Tina and I included) were going to stay overnight there. We were having a BBQ in the evening and I had donated a bottle of wine to the proceedings. I was chatting to another colleague whilst sitting next to Tina. On finishing my conversation, I turned back to get my glass of wine only to find it empty. I looked at Tina and she grinned and winked at me. The little minx had swiped my wine! “Sorry boss” she said “But I didn’t have enough wine”. I don’t know what came over me at that point but I heard myself say “OK then, let’s drive out to a club and I’ll buy you more to drink”. A little voice in the back of my head was telling me that this was a very bad idea, but I ignored it. Tina readily agreed and I asked the rest if they wanted to come too. Despite my cajoling, none of the rest wanted to go out clubbing. Nervous and with a feeling that it was a bad idea, I went to change and got ready to go out.
Old 25-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro nice experiences fr u....
up u for yr effort oredi.....

please cont....... another good thread to follow liao...
Old 25-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
YumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

power story!
UP u for your effort!

cheers!
Old 25-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

We drove into town and went to a club that Tina said she wanted to go to. She had changed into a slinky little black dress and looked gorgeous. We didn’t talk much as we drove and the sexual tension between us was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

When we got to the club, I got us a drink and we found a corner to sit in. Tina had been very quiet and she seemed sleepy. We sat quietly, sipping our drinks and people watching. After 5 mins or so, Tina laid her head on my shoulder. “Hey! Wake up sleepy head! I’m not carrying you back you know,” I said. She peered up at me, and at the sight of her gorgeous face so close to mine, I threw all caution to the wind. I leaned down and kissed her. She responded avidly to my kiss and thrust her tongue into my mouth. We frenched each other hard and furiously for a couple of minutes. As we broke away, she whispered, “I love you”. At the sound of her husky voice whispering those words, my heart lurched and I was overcome by emotion. “I love you too,” I whispered back.
Old 25-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

We continued to kiss and cuddle for a little while, but we soon felt that we needed more privacy than could be found in the Club. So, we left and drove to a deserted car park near the chalet. We got into the back seat of the car and there we kissed and cuddled but most of all we talked. It was like a floodgate of emotions had been opened for both of us. As we talked, I came to realize that Tina had also felt strongly attracted to me from the 1st day we met. Also, like me, she had suppressed her feelings for me as she knew our relationship was a forbidden one.

However, the combination of the alcohol and the fairly intimate situation we were in had finally opened the floodgates and we both could finally acknowledge the strong feelings we had for one another. We talked for hours and agreed that we should not do more than kiss and cuddle that night, as we didn’t want to do anything we might regret later, whilst still under the influence of alcohol. Before, I drove back to the chalet, I did manage to get my fingers inside her G-String to find that her pussy was dripping wet!
Old 25-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Imtheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

+1 for u. Good story!
Old 25-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

Once back at the chalet, we said our goodnights and headed for our separate rooms. Tina was sharing with a couple of other gals, whilst I had a room to myself (coz I’m the only guy in my dept.). I was just settling down in my bed when the door opened and in came Tina. I was surprised, as we’d agreed that we shouldn’t anything further that night. She quickly walked over and jumped into my bed. “I couldn’t wait,” she said before kissing me firmly. I knew this was one of those situations when words are superfluous and just kissed her back. Her hands were groping my erection through my shorts, whilst I had my hands up the back of her T-shirt and trying to unhook her bra (for some reason, I always struggle with this, in spite of all the practice I’ve had :P). The instance I managed to unhook her bra, she pushed me back and pulled off her T-shirt and bra. After all my months of fantasizing, I was finally looking at her pert A-cuppers in the flesh!
Old 25-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

I leaned forward and licked her left nipple. Mmmmm…tasty! She arched her back, closed her eyes and sighed softly. Her hand came up to the back of my head to push my mouth further against her tit. I slowly ran my tongue around her nipple whilst I gently kneaded her other tit with my left hand. She was sighing softly as I licked and kneaded her tits, running her hands through my hair.

“It feels so good darling,” she murmured. I lifted my head and kissed her tenderly before turning her over and pushing her onto her back on the bed. I then started to slowly pull down her shorts. She stared up at me, biting her lips whilst lifting up her bum to assist me as I undressed her. Being a bit impatient, I was also pulling down her G-string together with her shorts. Soon enough, her nude body was exposed to my gaze. As I’d mentioned at the start, Tina had a slim athletic body. She had some stretch marks as she’d already had a kid but there was not an ounce of excess fat on her sexy body. Her pussy was quite bushy but was neatly trimmed around the edges.

Quickly, I pulled off my shorts as well and laid down next to her. I continued to lick and play with her tits, whilst my fingers started to explore her pussy. At the 1st touch of my fingers against her pussy lips, she gave a little moan. She was dripping wet and my fingers easily slid up and down her pussy lips. I teased her clitty with my fingers, causing her to moan louder. As she was so wet already, I wasted little time over any more foreplay and quickly moved between her wide spread legs. I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy and she moaned into my ear as I buried myself to the hilt in her hot, wet pussy. Unbelievably, her pussy started to contract around my cock, squeezing it rhythmically. I hadn’t even started fucking her properly yet and she had already cummed!
Old 26-11-2005, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great stories so far! Dun keep us hanging!!!!
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 29-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_j
Great stories so far! Dun keep us hanging!!!!

Sorry Bros. Am away on business trip and too busy during the day with meetings. Will try to post another installment by tomorrow.
Old 29-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

Overcoming my surprise at the speed at which she had cummed, I started to gently fuck Tina with slow deep strokes, almost withdrawing before slowly thrusting deep into her pussy. She responded with soft moans and sighs and continued to have mini-orgasms as I fucked her. The sensation was unbelievable as I could feel her pussy contractions around my cock almost non-stop as I fucked her – this was one horny babe!

After about 5 mins of gentle fucking, Tina grasped my bum and urged me to fuck her harder. I did so and fucked her with fast, hard strokes that soon had her digging her finger nails into my bum. I could feel her pussy contractions getting stronger when all of a sudden, she gave a loud moan and her pussy contracted so strongly that my cock was squeezed out! Boy! This was one orgasmic lady! I re-inserted myself and continued fucking her, only to have the same thing happen again 5 mins later, when she orgasmed strongly again!

Again, I thrust myself into her, but this time I did not thrust in and out of her pussy as I fucked her. Instead, I buried myself as deeply into her pussy as I could and started to grind against her clitty. As a result, when she came strongly again a few minutes later, I managed to remain inside her, instead of being spat out of her pussy like a watermelon seed! By now, Tina was getting quite carried away and I quickly frenched her to stifle her moans and grunts, as I was worried that our colleagues in the next room might be woken up by her sounds of passion.

Having worked out how to maintain a steady fucking rhythm (without being stopped every time she came strongly) I started to really fuck her silly. She was going wild as one orgasm after another ripped through her and my cock felt like it was in molten lava, so hot & wet was her pussy. Her tongue stabbed into my mouth like a wild thing and her finger nails were digging painfully into my bum. Finally, she tore her lips away from mine to gasp out “Fuck me harder darling, I’m going to cum big time”. Shit! If all her orgasms up to now were just the prelude, was I going to survive her big O? Oh well, ‘in for a penny, in for a pound’ as the saying goes. I duly obliged her, thrusting hard and faster and within a couple of mins I felt her pussy contracting big time and I was desperately thrusting myself deeper into her pussy to avoid being ignominiously ejected!

Tina was grunting and moaning like an animal and I was too busy trying to stay in her to worry about waking up the folks next door. Also her pussy was squeezing me so tightly, it was causing me to reach orgasm as well. All of a sudden, her pussy clamped down even harder (if that was possible!) and her body went rigid as she reached the peak of her orgasm. It was all too much for me to take and I grunted as I spurted my seed deep into her pussy as we came together.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

long time - hot stuff - pls continue the story!
Old 18-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Golden year 2005

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1