The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

This thread is about sg law on Rape, Incest,Unnatural sex, etc..and to answer some of the most asked questions here.

this law are correct as of 30 Aug 2005.

let start with RAPE!

RAPE

A man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:

(a) against her will;

(b) without her consent;

(c) with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt;

(d) with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;

(e) with or without her consent, when she is under 14 years of age.

Explanation.
Penetration is sufficient to constitute the sexual intercourse necessary to the offence of rape.

Exception.
Sexual intercourse by a man with his own wife, the wife not being under 13 years of age, is not rape.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 30-08-2005 at 07:36 AM.
Old 30-08-2005, 07:24 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on all sex related topic and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Punishment for rape.

(1) Subject to subsection (2), whoever commits rape shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

(2) Whoever, in order to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence of rape against any woman —

(a) voluntarily causes hurt to her or to any other person; or

(b) puts her in fear of death or hurt to herself or any other person,

and whoever commits rape by having sexual intercourse with a woman under 14 years of age without her consent, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than 8 years and not more than 20 years and shall also be punished with caning with not less than 12 strokes.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:25 AM

Re: Sg law on all sex related topic and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Incest.

(a) Any man who has carnal knowledge of a woman with or without her consent who is to his knowledge his grand-daughter, daughter, sister, half-sister or mother (whether such relationship is or is not traced through lawful wedlock); or

(b) any woman of or above the age of 16 who with consent permits her grandfather, father, brother, half-brother or son (whether such relationship is or is not traced through lawful wedlock) to have carnal knowledge of her (knowing him to be her grandfather, father, brother, half-brother or son, as the case may be),

is said to commit “incest”.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:26 AM

Punishment for incest committed by men.

A man who commits incest shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years and if the woman is found to be under the age of 14 the offender shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 14 years.

Punishment for incest committed by women.

A woman who commits incest shall be punished with imprisonment which may extend to 5 years.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:32 AM

Unnatural SEX.

under section 377. Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animals, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation.
Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.

The prosecution must prove:

(i) that the accused had carnal intercourse with a man, woman, or animal;

(ii) that such intercourse was against the order of nature;

(iii) that the accused did the act voluntarily; and

(iv) that there was penetration.19

**So far, Singapore courts have accepted anal intercourse and bestiality as ‘carnal intercourse against the order of nature’,

As for Fellatio/oral sex There appears to be a linguistic struggle to include fellatio within the scope of 377

for more information on section 377. read here

http://www.lawgazette.com.sg/2004-9/Sep04-feature2.htm

Old 30-08-2005, 07:37 AM

Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Outrages on decency.

377A. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years

Old 30-08-2005, 07:41 AM

Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Causing miscarriage.

312. Subject to the provisions of the Termination of Pregnancy Act, whoever voluntarily causes a woman with child to miscarry, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine, or with both; and if the woman is quick with child, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation.
A woman who causes herself to miscarry is within the meaning of this section.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:43 AM

Causing miscarriage without woman’s consent.

313. Whoever commits the offence defined in section 312, without the consent of the woman, whether the woman is quick with child or not, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Death caused by act done with intent to cause miscarriage. If act done without woman’s consent.

314. Subject to the provisions of the Termination of Pregnancy Act, whoever with intent to cause the miscarriage of a woman with child does any act which causes the death of such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine; and if the act is done without the consent of the woman, shall be punished either with imprisonment for life, or with the punishment above-mentioned.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:44 AM

Negligent act likely to spread infection of any disease dangerous to life.

269. Whoever unlawfully or negligently does any act which is, and which he knows or has reason to believe to be, likely to spread the infection of any disease dangerous to life, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine, or with both.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:49 AM

Malignant act likely to spread infection of any disease dangerous to life.

270. Whoever malignantly does any act which is, and which he knows or has reason to believe to be, likely to spread the infection of any disease dangerous to life, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

INFECTIOUS DISEASES ACT (CHAPTER 137)

more on infectious diseases act .....read on here
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=258

Old 30-08-2005, 07:52 AM

Sale of adulterated drugs.

275. Whoever, knowing any drug or medical preparation to have been adulterated in such a manner as to lessen its efficacy, to change its operation, or to render it noxious, sells the same, or offers or exposes it for sale, or issues it from any dispensary for medicinal purposes as unadulterated, or causes it to be used for medicinal purposes by any person not knowing of the adulteration, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $1,000.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:53 AM

Sale of any drug as a different drug or preparation.

276. Whoever knowingly sells, or offers or exposes for sale, or issues from a dispensary for medicinal purposes, any drug or medical preparation, as a different drug or medical preparation, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:56 AM

Sale of obscene books, etc.

292. Whoever —

(a) sells, lets to hire, distributes, publicly exhibits or in any manner puts into circulation, or for purposes of sale, hire, distribution, public exhibition or circulation, makes, produces, or has in his possession any obscene book, pamphlet, paper, drawing, painting, representation or figure, or any other obscene object whatsoever;

(b) imports, exports or conveys any obscene object for any of the purposes aforesaid, or knowing or having reason to believe that such object will be sold, let to hire, distributed or publicly exhibited, or in any manner put into circulation;

(c) takes part in, or receives profits from, any business in the course of which he knows or has reason to believe that any such obscene objects are, for any of the purposes aforesaid, made, produced, purchased, kept, imported, exported, conveyed, publicly exhibited, or in any manner put into circulation;

(d) advertises, or makes known by any means whatsoever, that any person is engaged or is ready to engage in any act which is an offence under this section, or that any such obscene object can be procured from or through any person; or

(e) offers or attempts to do any act which is an offence under this section,

shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine, or with both.

Exception.
This section does not extend to any book, pamphlet, writing, drawing or painting kept or used bona fide for religious purposes, or any representation sculptured, engraved, painted or otherwise represented on or in any temple, or on any car used for the conveyance of idols, or kept or used for any religious purpose.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:57 AM

Sale, etc., of obscene objects to young person.

293. Whoever sells, lets to hire, distributes, exhibits or circulates to any person under the age of 20 years any such obscene object as is referred to in section 292, or offers or attempts to do so, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine, or with both.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:59 AM

obscene songs.

294. Whoever, to the annoyance of others —

(a) does any obscene act in any public place; or

(b) sings, recites or utters any obscene song, ballad or words in or near any public place,

shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine, or with both.

Uncle DNAT you always sing obscene song.. see you scare or not..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1