The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Mentioned earlier in a post that I only got intimate with Jess once. I do feel that I'm very attracted to women some times, but this is not so common. Ultimately I am very sure I am straight, and if I were to marry someone, I will only want to fuck a dick for the rest of my life, not a strap on.

That said, I have tried sex with a girl before, but I don't think it's my thing.

About the cousin thing, we are very close so during the quarantine period we will just hang out tgt and watch shows and sleep together. We usually keep the door between unlocked, and we walked in on each other naked quite a few times. Someone sent him some alcohol one day and we drank tgt and got really drunk, and things started happening from there.
More juicy details please.
Old 23-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha old tiko no questions for me ah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I also want to join u, Jess n yr friends to play this notti game, can TS babe ?? ..
Quote:
Babe...Wonder how yr notti friend Jess did these notti sexy things to u ??...can't visualise it ?? ..how did she do those 3 things in one go to u, (1) spreading yr butt cheek, (2) fingering yr pussy n (3) licking yr anus all at the same time ??? ...any pic to show ?? ...

babe can intro yr notti horny sexy hot friend Jess to me ??? ...haha...
Errhh...how cum got someone say i never ask her questions ?? ...ask her a few times already but she pretend never see so never gave me an answer leh ...haha...so surprised 1st time she is replying to my post ...i think i must go buy 4D or toto already ....will give her a good treat if i strike

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-06-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Pastori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Errhh...how cum got someone say i never ask her questions ?? ...ask her a few times already but she pretend never see so never gave me an answer leh ...haha...so surprised 1st time she is replying to my post ...i think i must go buy 4D or toto already ....will give her a good treat if i strike
Never strike also can pretend you strike, then give her a good treat
Old 25-06-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Last we left off, I was stuck with the dilemma of choosing between doing everything in past THREE rounds, or take a gamble and accept that I will have to do everything in the next TWO rounds.

My mind was a blur and my heart was racing. This was a crazy decision to I had to make.

If I chose the former, I will have to do the following:

1. Post a nude on Instagram
2. Give the person to my left (Toby) a blowjob
3. Finger my own butthole in front of everyone
4. Lick Toby's butthole!
5. Jerk off the person opposite to me (Jon)
6. Let Jon jerk me off

If I chose the latter, I will only end up with four tasks, but I had no clue what they were gonna be.

As I ran through the scenarios in my head, I decided that I was going to take a gamble. I chose the latter!

Choosing the latter meant that my night was essentially over. I would sit out of the next two rounds of Fun Run since I am an automatic loser anyway, and whoever loses the next two rounds would draw the lots, and he/she would pick one thing to do, while I would have to do both no matter what they are.

I sat by myself on the bed and watched the 5 naked people on the floor start their round of Fun Run, and Cherie emerged as the grand loser.

She picked her lot: "Give the person to your right a lap dance for 1 minute OR Get spanked once by all other players".

I actually breathed a sigh of relief. Both were not too hard for me to do. While Cherie was given time to make her decision, I was asked to immediately commence with doing both tasks.

Poor Nick was already drained by the two girls, but his night was not yet over. I pulled him up to sit down on a chair, and immediately spread my legs and sat down on his lap. His dick wasn't entirely hard, as he had already cummed twice today, but that's okay, I knew what I had to do.

I grabbed him by his wrists and held them to his back, while leaning forward and rubbing my boobs on his chest. Our nipples touched each other, and I could feel his dick slowly grow as it stroked my belly. I moved my hands up his back, and grabbed the back of neck as I went down on his mouth, and put my tongue inside of it, fighting against his tongue. I was completely dominating him!

His hands were now free and squeezing my boobs tightly, rubbing my rock hard nipples between his fingers. I was gyrating my waist, and rubbing my wet pussy along the length of his dick. Unfortunately, 1 minute passes by very quickly when you're having fun, and our time came to an end.

Nick was really the true winner of the whole night! He got a handjob and boobjob from Cherie, a blowjob from Novi, and a lap dance from me!

By now, Cherie had also made her decision, and decided to give Toby a lap dance!

Not gonna lie, I thought I was good, but Cherie just trashed me once she started her routine. Right off the bat, she strided over Toby, but did not sit down on him. Instead, she grabbed his head and pushed it down onto her boobs and motor-boated him, rubbing her large boobs and small nipples all over his face. His dick was super erect now, but Cherie wasn't done.

She turned around, and sat down on his lap, placing his hands on her ass. As he grabbed her ass, she bent downwards, lifting her butt up at his face, giving Toby a perfect view of her beautiful asshole as she started to twerk on his lap and dick! Toby cheekily poked her butthole with his finger, and Cherie let out a short moan. Feeling encouraged, Toby started to finger her asshole as she was shaking her ass vigorously!

By the end of the 1 minute, Toby's whole index finger was inside Cherie's asshole, and she was moaning really hard, as her juices dripped onto his lap. Toby withdrew his finger with a "pop" sound, as we saw Cherie's asshole shrink back in size.

Now that Cherie was done, I was not!

I still had to do the other task... which was to be spanked once by all the other players. Which means a total of 5 times!

As I prepared myself by leaning onto a chair and bending over, sticking my bare ass out, Novi had an idea! Among the 5 of them, they will have their own little competition to see who can leave the reddest handprint on my ass. The loser will have to be spanked by me 5 times at the end!

I protested this stupid idea, but it was quickly overruled. The remaining five of them drew lots, and Jon was the first one up. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes, pretending for the huge spank that was to come. Jon was a big guy who did cheerleading, so he had really big arms and was really strong too. He did a little warm up stretch, and before I knew it, PIAK, I felt my ass burning as though I had been whipped, and the rest of them let out a loud cheer.

I turned around, and there was an entirely red handprint on my right cheek, which was now throbbing in pain. Toby was up next, and I think he felt motivated to do better than Jon. With his left hand, he held me down by my back, and let his right hand rip right into my left butt. Now, I had two handprints, clear as day, on both my ass cheeks!

By the end of all 5 slaps, my whole ass was burning, and I stood up and turned back to observe, it was fully red too! In the end, Novi herself was the one to lose! KARMA'S A BITCH!

I made her bend over, but not over the chair like me. Instead, I insisted that she go on all fours on the floor, and stick her butt up in the air. Her cleanly waxed asshole was on display for all to see. I did my warm ups stretches, and took my revenge. Five of the hardest slaps I've ever given in my life! Novi's slightly tanned butt was bright red by the end of it, and even my hand was throbbing!

Finally, we reached the last round. Both Novi and I sat on the bed as our butts were hurting so badly, but as before, I had to sit out on the game as I had lost by default.

The last loser of the night: Novi again!

Our challenge: Blindfold yourself and allow each player to do something to you OR Draw a new slip and do both.

???

That raised a few questions. This was the last round, so it'll be impossible for us to draw anything new. PLUS, I had to both technically, so I was I to do that!

After much debate and discussion, the group came to a decision.

Novi had no choice for this round and she MUST pick the blindfold option.

As for me.... I had to do the blindfold challenge AND pick a slip out of the first three rounds and do BOTH....

This really backfired on me huh.

I decided to take my pick first and ended up with Cherie's first challenge...

"Finger your own butthole OR Lick the butthole of the person to your left."

This is truly the most challenging night of my life, and as the sun begins to rise at 6.45am, I have to be blindfolded, finger my own butthole AND lick Toby's butthole.

Now I just really wanted to sleep...
Old 25-06-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not easy being a woman trapped in a man's body ....

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 25-06-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Glad TS babe took my recommendation to take the 2nd option, to do something new not done earlier ...wow, it was a night of ass play for all the 3 gals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-07-2021 at 07:14 AM.
Old 26-06-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ITreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All games and no sex? So wasted lol
Old 27-06-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Quote:
Working on the next update. I'm actually scrolling back on my chat histories to confirm some details cos we were that drunk 😂

In the meantime, I thought doing an AMA. Ask me anything and I will answer truthfully, except for personal information of course.

Ask away!

So is Novi really Novita Lam 😲😱
Old 27-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
I think it is, best for sis Racheltan to confirm
Old 27-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
No comments...
Old 28-06-2021, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kbep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy playing this type of games!
Old 28-06-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Won't be surprise if it is really her tbh. But man, those lucky guys with TS and co, leaving many of us here envy.
Nevertheless, let us enjoy the stories.

Quote:
No comments...
Old 02-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Won't be surprise if it is really her tbh. But man, those lucky guys with TS and co, leaving many of us here envy.
Nevertheless, let us enjoy the stories.
Hahaha means is already I guess
Old 06-07-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha means is already I guess
😅 hahahaha
Old 06-07-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
MayTheresa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy