The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Have a great weekend
Old 08-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Have a great weekend[/QUOTE]

Bro Axel, are you taking DH Jen(93×× xx78 to kusu island tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Who wat and where is dat leh?
Old 11-05-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Who wat and where is dat leh?
My lady said she going kusu island. Thought you may be the one bring her go. Hahah
Old 15-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cunniligus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope all is okay was a highlight of the week seeing your adventures! Hopefully we get to see some new updates
Old 15-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
risingfeenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more nice pics!
Old 17-06-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Thanks bros….. hopefully back soon….
Old 21-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Long no update so here is a quick one.
Long time no hunting. Yesterday browsing fb dating messaging here n there got a pinay messaged….. she 36 n not bad in pics but we all know pics always editable hahahaha chat abit and she say she alone so invited her over hehehehe. When saw her she was wearing shorts and spag top. Petite lady, tanned, face is ok lah not ugly, body is tight and slim. Went in room just chat chat asked her give me a massage and she suprisingly does a decent back massage. Told her my turn and proceeded to massage her back while going down to her ass. She has a fucking firm ass!!! Then her legs then start rubbing her pussy n thigh hehehehe. Slowly took off her shorts again her ass nice round firm proceed lift up her shirt n remive her bra….. her tits are a nice b cup not saggy with suckable eraser tip nipples.
Old 21-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quick shot hehehe not groomed and trained yet. Later again
Old 22-06-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ChowTB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Look forward to more pics!
Old 22-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Thanks.
So after striping ger naked start frenching her tongue fighting hehehehe. Proceeded to suck and lick her nipples when touched her pussy it was already wet wet wet hehehehe so laid her down and soeead her legs and entered her slowly….. wah to be fair her cunt not loose hehehe. Pump her slowly anit before asking her move corner of the bed so can fuck and see my cock slide in and out her hairless pussy……. After awhile told her ride me. She kwai kwai sat on my cock and rode til she came can feel water on my balls hehehe stood her up and turned to doggy and fucked her til cannot tahan already she begged me dont cum inside so since first time pulled out and released the evil dunno why but the spray quite far hahahaha maybe was really horny that day. Long time no fuck new chai.
Old 22-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

After round one showered cleaned up and she gave me an actual decent massage!! Proper back massage and head massage. Fell asleep abit hahaha. When woke up was ready remove boxers told her to start sucking hehehehe at first she dunwan ar me but in the end she lanlan do hehehehe. This time no need ask after 10 mins sucking she say want me inside and just sat on my hard cock. Think she rode me for awhile when cum she would lie on top and start again after abit. When she tired fucked her missionary pulled out and put in hehehe tried to test water put her brown hole but firm no so dun force first hehehehe fucked her a few more positions before asking her lie flat and raise her ass back pushing. Felt it cumming pulled out and let it go let it go……. Overall a very good fuck for a chanced session and met that day…… will really try to fuck her ass and fill her up.
Old 23-06-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Fuck that ass hehehehehe
Old 23-06-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope bro axlrose will fill her up soon.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Ok just a quick update hahahaha.
Met a LBFM in one of the apps chatted abit and she just ghosted. So bo chap til one day she say she free meet monday evening! Ok told her meet her after workout. Arranged meet nearby hehehe really was not expecting much. But she actually came i was just in shorts sneakers and polo shirt she came in shorts and shirt. Even before meeting from her pics know she is slim already. Face is ok those u wont think is maid ones…..so had some beer and food after 1030 asked her if want go walk walk around or rest abit she chose later so fast hand leg. Take cab to love nest. Once reached we showered and fuck she has one of the tightest slimest body i have fucked here for a maid…… we were frenching in the shower and she gave me a slopy bbbj. Wanted to fuck her there and there but dried off and went to bed was alreadt horny like fuck so penetrated her missionary wow pussy still tight hehehe after awhile she asked me want to top to let her rode me she started riding and grinding when she came tot she will stop but she continued riding me til i cannot tahan told her im cumming and she rode harder til i came and she emptied my balls…….. stayed in until i got soft cleaned up showered she was sleeping whole me watching netflix. After a few hours she say need go home she wore her panties n shorts already told her wait abit hahahaha bec i was getting hard already….. after awhile removed her panties and shorts put some spit on my cock and just opened her legs and entered her again hahehehehehe. Just pumped her hard til i released again. After rest wash up and dress up send her home. Nice experience hoping can fuck her again……
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1