The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
How to deal with bad attitude/black face ML

Came across many reading that having serve by bad attitude or black face ML when not taking up extra or ML keep texting answering phone while doing the deed.

Before P2ha, I also kena one time. During hj, ml keep replying text and hj is just so mechanical, I can do it better than her hahahaha.....

Was a bit unhappy, so I told her I cannot come due to her act , request her to BJ me. At first she refuse and say the don't do bj, I told her in the first place if she just concerntrate serving me, we won't be taking about bj. Now that job half done and I cannot come is her fault. She still refuse, than I just told her I'm going to report to receptionist and also report police as I felt cheated......at point she stunt and pulse for a while, than say she will give be bj but I cannot cim. I say ok, but than when it happen I load all into their mouth (by the way no condom or plastic as I am not prepare for this)...hahaha. she rush out immediately and only come back after 10min...guess she go brush teeth. I still tips her decently and left as happy man.....but I think she is very unhappy.....which I don't care much.

This is really first time I try such act hahaha....don't think I'll try again as I also worry she report me later......

So how do bros deal with bad attitude ML?
Old 22-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Good one, bro. But you probably spoiled it for us, she isn't gonna do BBBJ anytime soon.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to deal with bad attitude/black face ML

List them out here, the shop name and ML lady name. We don't want any bros who walk in kana shitty service.
Old 22-06-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
List them out here, the shop name and ML lady name. We don't want any bros who walk in kana shitty service.

No la, just teach them a lesson....in the end we still need them and they need us as well. Her bj is decent hahaha ....so I guess she had a bad day maybe......but I'm not going to rtf ....guess I won't know how her service now....anyway I also never ask about her name
Old 22-06-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Came across many reading that having serve by bad attitude or black face ML when not taking up extra or ML keep texting answering phone while doing the deed.

Before P2ha, I also kena one time. During hj, ml keep replying text and hj is just so mechanical, I can do it better than her hahahaha.....

Was a bit unhappy, so I told her I cannot come due to her act , request her to BJ me. At first she refuse and say the don't do bj, I told her in the first place if she just concerntrate serving me, we won't be taking about bj. Now that job half done and I cannot come is her fault. She still refuse, than I just told her I'm going to report to receptionist and also report police as I felt cheated......at point she stunt and pulse for a while, than say she will give be bj but I cannot cim. I say ok, but than when it happen I load all into their mouth (by the way no condom or plastic as I am not prepare for this)...hahaha. she rush out immediately and only come back after 10min...guess she go brush teeth. I still tips her decently and left as happy man.....but I think she is very unhappy.....which I don't care much.

This is really first time I try such act hahaha....don't think I'll try again as I also worry she report me later......

So how do bros deal with bad attitude ML?
This is too excessive. If meet such ML just don't go for her the next visit. There's no need to threaten them with reporting them to receptionist or police.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Still tips her! You are being a carrot aren't u?
Old 22-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
siver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She report you to who? Her boss? AV?
Old 22-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

everytime i kenna play hp ml i will give chance abit.. play 1 time or 2 time is no problem... why? because if i msg ml for appt i will also hope she can reply fast fast mah... if she dun reply fast then maybe by the time she reply i already some place else or find anther ml that is not my first choice liao... so i give and take abit lo...

but if keep playing those kind then i will sit up and say "没事你专心回完了才继续按" most of the time they will know then will stop play phone... gd guy bad guy also me... pretend to be understanding but hinting i du lan liao..
Old 22-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siver View Post
She report you to who? Her boss? AV?
If she report me to police for sexual harassment I'll also be in trouble mah....
Old 22-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Still tips her! You are being a carrot aren't u?
U can say that la, I don't mind to be call carrot. But she indeed give me a bj, so she deserve her tips
Old 22-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
This is too excessive. If meet such ML just don't go for her the next visit. There's no need to threaten them with reporting them to receptionist or police.
Come to think of it....yes I agree us a bit too excessive. But that point of time tu lan, must teach her a lesson ....hahaha
Old 23-06-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
prcsyts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If she report me to police for sexual harassment I'll also be in trouble mah....
ML see police like mouse see rat, run far far away
Old 23-06-2021, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

change another gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1