The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 18
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaehyung View Post
Visited the highly touted K spa today, thanks to bro Travelmate for his reco. Walked in without a booking and had to wait for a slot, got assigned Joxxx, who’s a rather tall and pleasant looking lady/MILF. Massage is as the bros said, good but the teasing here I would say was very enjoyable for me. She would bend my leg and place it on her thighs while she uses long strokes to rub from my thighs all the way into the groin. My cock quickly stand and can feel some precum sia, think she noticed as it was right in front of her. Some of her strokes after that would make the slighest of contact with my hard bro (can feel her stretching her pinkie to graze it but not sure if intentional or not haha) and that really made me damn steam. Of course, its a clean joint and it stays that way, which I really have nothing to complain about!

Outside of her profession as a masseur she’s a nice chatty lady who I got along very well with, wasn’t awkward at all. Will definitely visit more often.
After reading your FR, i will drop by soon to try out this spa. Normally i go those spas in east area. hope it don't disappoint me.
Old 18-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Went for the famous Jenny for her hdly at GMT. Excellent teasing and the pair of 38c boobs are amazing. So soft.

Disclaimer: she is a milf so if u r into syt pls skip.

Rtm: yes for the teasing, happy ending and big tits!
The famous Fried rice shop is a turn off . Too many eyes & plus her last appointment is 8 pm . The place outside full of dinners..
Hopefully her location can be changed to a more discreet .
Btw , which is a good time to avoid the crowd outside?
Old 18-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Another promising new player is perhaps Lxxxa ba, oredi some special mentions on her liao ..
I must have missed the special mentions. Unless you were talking about my comment yesterday. Haha. She's no SYT nor pretty but IMO looks like she aged gracefully. Overall not a bad experience but looks like J**** is a must try.

Damn hard to find parking around that area and no shower in room are dampers though
Old 18-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Previous FR shared. But this time looking to exchange for good teasing massage as im starting to get bored as already go alot of times. Better if its similar type.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing
Please share ctc. Been trying to look for one that got sensual + pokebackside one. No lobang ever since Laura from local massage section has left.
Old 18-02-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

im not sure abt lunch time, but dinner time definitely avoid.

the fried rice and mookata is packed at dinner time.

I normally go after lunch time and before dinner time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
The famous Fried rice shop is a turn off . Too many eyes & plus her last appointment is 8 pm . The place outside full of dinners..
Old 18-02-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
You go either at 10am when she opens or between 2.30 - 4.30pm
Old 19-02-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited the highly touted K spa today, thanks to bro Travelmate for his reco. Walked in without a booking and had to wait for a slot, got assigned Joxxx, who’s a rather tall and pleasant looking lady/MILF. Massage is as the bros said, good but the teasing here I would say was very enjoyable for me. She would bend my leg and place it on her thighs while she uses long strokes to rub from my thighs all the way into the groin. My cock quickly stand and can feel some precum sia, think she noticed as it was right in front of her. Some of her strokes after that would make the slighest of contact with my hard bro (can feel her stretching her pinkie to graze it but not sure if intentional or not haha) and that really made me damn steam. Of course, its a clean joint and it stays that way, which I really have nothing to complain about!

Outside of her profession as a masseur she’s a nice chatty lady who I got along very well with, wasn’t awkward at all. Will definitely visit more often.
Upz you for sharing
Old 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:

I had an opposite experience at K spa yesterday with L. As advised by others, i took 90mins and paid the $88 and also told her that got to know her from internet (this is supposed to be a hint to her to tell her what i want). But the closest thing i got to "teasing" is only massaging my inner thigh. No contact with lil bro at all. When i walked in, the recep in front was persuading me to take the hot stones option at $118 (!!) - don't know is it cos i didn't take it up hence L didn't do anything? C***y is much better - and i only took 1 hour with her.

So bros who wanna try, please note and manage ur expectations accordingly. I won't be returning. There much better options nearby if u like horse riding
Old 19-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
I had an opposite experience at K spa yesterday with L. As advised by others, i took 90mins and paid the $88 and also told her that got to know her from internet (this is supposed to be a hint to her to tell her what i want). But the closest thing i got to "teasing" is only massaging my inner thigh. No contact with lil bro at all. When i walked in, the recep in front was persuading me to take the hot stones option at $118 (!!) - don't know is it cos i didn't take it up hence L didn't do anything? C***y is much better - and i only took 1 hour with her.

So bros who wanna try, please note and manage ur expectations accordingly. I won't be returning. There much better options nearby if u like horse riding
agreed bro. only cxxxx will give the service as advertised. the rest all nt reliable in giving or have some fake FRs. received many PMs from other bros that they went for Jxxx and Jxxxx and got nothing even with 90 min service.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Don't worry bro.

The boss is in this thread, he will reach out to you soon for service discovery......

Any neagitve comments will some how disappear one.......magic... .
havent receive the service recovery sadly bro. maybe the boss want to hide identity.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
A bit OT but who have you tried at the horse riding place? I've only tried A**** and RTM her a few times. Been recommended B**, A** and M***** but haven't tried them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
havent receive the service recovery sadly bro. maybe the boss want to hide identity.
Not sure if it's a common problem, but on the day I visited, saw an expat who looked visbily upset. Think his appointment got screwed up somehow as well. Personally I might go and give that place another try but the difficulty to find parking is something that puts me off. Saw a tall SYT looking girl (I said SYT looking cos she had her mask on so can't tell for sure, but she had the young vibe) and still no idea who she is.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
A bit OT but who have you tried at the horse riding place? I've only tried A**** and RTM her a few times. Been recommended B**, A** and M***** but haven't tried them yet.

U have PM.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Guess I will either settle for horse riding or lazy place that is nearby.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
U have PM.
Thanks alot bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Guess I will either settle for horse riding or lazy place that is nearby.
I think horse riding and K are different on many aspects. Never been to the lazy place so can't compare.

I've only tried K once as a walk in customer. I liked the fact that I got a good massage. But the difficulty in getting a parking lot and common shower facilities are downsides to me. Noticed that business is brisk as well, so better book in advance. From what I gather, max you get is teasing and no release, so if you're looking for a release, horse riding place is better. But I doubt any of the MLs at horse riding place can give a proper massage compared to K, unless you have had one there yourself? Parking is definitely easy for horse riding, plus got shower within room so those are big pluses for me.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

horse riding place win hands down for me, except for the massage part. Don't think there are places with room as big as this one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread