The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 30-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Which Russian bar is that again?
I forgot which specific one
Old 30-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
ok good mah, we want to se your photos too
Hahaha me too..pay money fk also scare if I will hi. I will report Tina lo
Old 30-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha me too..pay money fk also scare if I will hi. I will report Tina lo
the thing is not posting about bad review or say bad things about her. why would other MLs complain to her unless someone has been a bad boy

other post FR on the girls also no get complain and that post is new and join date 2019. hmmm...
Old 30-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenheart232 View Post
Hey bro, don’t mean to stir up any drama on this thread or anything, also not trying being a white knight and all. We all go to OT to enjoy and have a good fuck. Went to see Tina this afternoon and she mentioned to me that other girls have somehow formed the conclusion that I am posting under your name “babe90”. She also told me that if I don’t stop posting, they will post my photo in the public domain. Once again, really do not mean to be a White Knight, but if you don’t stop posting about Tina then I will have to stop going to OT indefinitely. Don’t want my photos popping up in places that I don’t want them to be in.

Hope you understand bro.
why post your photo? unless you telling me that you meet her and you video her then you get caught and she inform other MLs. other than that you have nothing to be scared of if you didn't do anything wrong.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenheart232 View Post
Hey bro, don’t mean to stir up any drama on this thread or anything, also not trying being a white knight and all. We all go to OT to enjoy and have a good fuck. Went to see Tina this afternoon and she mentioned to me that other girls have somehow formed the conclusion that I am posting under your name “babe90”. She also told me that if I don’t stop posting, they will post my photo in the public domain. Once again, really do not mean to be a White Knight, but if you don’t stop posting about Tina then I will have to stop going to OT indefinitely. Don’t want my photos popping up in places that I don’t want them to be in.

Hope you understand bro.
Doxxing is illegal in Singapore. If she post online, then mata will be waiting for her.

Stupid or what?
Old 30-07-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Doxxing is illegal in Singapore. If she post online, then mata will be waiting for her.

Stupid or what?
ya true is illegal everywhere. ya if they post let them post lor make a police report they kenna already..

anyway this is an open forum and we can share fr. there no wrong about it also.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Must be damm horny and also cannot wait to explode
Plus also cardio bro haha. 3 days lifting heavy weights gotta have some carryover in the bed.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Plus also cardio bro haha. 3 days lifting heavy weights gotta have some carryover in the bed.
got carry and fxxk anot. make them feel deep deep
Old 30-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 0
whxdp is a splendid one to beholdwhxdp is a splendid one to beholdwhxdp is a splendid one to beholdwhxdp is a splendid one to beholdwhxdp is a splendid one to beholdwhxdp is a splendid one to beholdwhxdp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I was there few weeks ago.. she charged me $60 per hr..
how was the experience?
Old 30-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
got carry and fxxk anot. make them feel deep deep
LOL now that you mention it got one time I was competing on a Deadlift Only Comp at KL, after weighing in prior to competing the next day, had a 2hr fuck fest with a Thai FL near Kuchai there. Really fucked her silly and heng I managed to pull 170kg the next day on comp.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
LOL now that you mention it got one time I was competing on a Deadlift Only Comp at KL, after weighing in prior to competing the next day, had a 2hr fuck fest with a Thai FL near Kuchai there. Really fucked her silly and heng I managed to pull 170kg the next day on comp.

Haha thats a good one not tired meh? I mean if u had a wild fxxk on that day next day tired man
Old 31-07-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Still young at 29 and like the WASP track legit I'm an Animal (Fuck Like A Beast) lmao.
or u mean fxxk like a beast and fxxk like no tomorrow
Old 31-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
or u mean fxxk like a beast and fxxk like no tomorrow
Speaking of fuck like no tomorrow, got Tarma'd yesterday at level 3 viets near the right side of the escalator shops. Manage to carry Lyly aka one of the shorter MLs and fuck her in a standing carry plus got to french her as well.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha thats a good one not tired meh? I mean if u had a wild fxxk on that day next day tired man
More like Testosterone got boosted from the fucking.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Speaking of fuck like no tomorrow, got Tarma'd yesterday at level 3 viets near the right side of the escalator shops. Manage to carry Lyly aka one of the shorter MLs and fuck her in a standing carry plus got to french her as well.
Thrust them deep deep and also if doing missionary both legs over shoulders or turn them sideways so that can feel their tight pussy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1