The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
speedrives99 is Cool - loads of Potential
I fell in love with a ktv girl - need advice

Hi all, newbie here needs some advice. Pls be patient wih my introduction.

Last week i went to a ktv nightclub in geylang and got to know some ktv girls who sat in our room. Immediately 1 particular girl caught my eye but she was sitting with my friend at the time. Lets call her Alicia(fake name to protect her identity)

We got to know each other and i can also feel that she is interested in me. I caught her looking at me many times while playing and drinking with my friend. I told my friend about it and he agreed to swop with me. Ard midnight she started to sit with me. We chatted alot. She was really cute and was able to make me very happy that night. Apart from her great figure, i found myself liking her alot as a person.

Some background abt me. Im currently in a relationship which isnt going anywhere. We quarrel everytime we meet and im really sick of her. (Not that im a bastard but our character really dun match). Thats why i felt really happy and at ease after chatting with Alicia.

We've met up twice eversince and on our 2nd date we had sex at my place. She didnt ask for any status as i told her i have a gf nw, but im ready to break up with her.

Now my worry is no matter what she's working as a ktv hostess. Should i ask her to quit her job and be with me? But i cant afford to support her as im still taking my degree now. What arethe chances of this relationship working out?
Old 14-04-2006, 05:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I fell in love with a ktv girl - need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedrives99
What arethe chances of this relationship working out?
A big fat 0
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2006, 05:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

Ain't gonna work.
Old 14-04-2006, 05:56 AM
axcel69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Last week i went to a ktv nightclub in geylang and got to know some ktv girls who sat in our room. Immediately 1 particular girl caught my eye but she was sitting with my friend at the time. Lets call her Alicia(fake name to protect her identity)

We got to know each other and i can also feel that she is interested in me. I caught her looking at me many times while playing and drinking with my friend. I told my friend about it and he agreed to swop with me. Ard midnight she started to sit with me. We chatted alot. She was really cute and was able to make me very happy that night. Apart from her great figure, i found myself liking her alot as a person.

Some background abt me. Im currently in a relationship which isnt going anywhere. We quarrel everytime we meet and im really sick of her. (Not that im a bastard but our character really dun match). Thats why i felt really happy and at ease after chatting with Alicia.

We've met up twice eversince and on our 2nd date we had sex at my place. She didnt ask for any status as i told her i have a gf nw, but im ready to break up with her.

Now my worry is no matter what she's working as a ktv hostess. Should i ask her to quit her job and be with me? But i cant afford to support her as im still taking my degree now. What arethe chances of this relationship working out?
READ MY THREAD
LEARN FROM THERE
Old 14-04-2006, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

gelyang ktv ..
1 night she can earn $100+ tips and thats not including 'takeaway'

she come all the way .. okie i assume is china to work for $ and u ask her not to work? well ... unless u can provide her $100+ daily? And u cant ~

I just hope u did not RAW her ..
And yeah ,, it wont work out .. just fuck As many times as possible before she left for another richer guy
Old 14-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

if she is willing to change for u there might be a light of hope bro. you bonked her and she's a willing party too... dun let the small brain takes over the big one as u get ur fun with her. most impt is dun rush thing and enjoy while u can, when things goes a little wrong, dun give in too much.
Old 14-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Namee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
A big fat 0
so straight forward but the truth hurtss
Old 14-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

Quote:

she love u?
Old 14-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dun be crazy lah....men come out play play can liao.....now u wift her u feel happy...but it a short term...coz u must ask yourself can u really accept her as a KTV girl....imagine yr frez n parents gotto know abt it...
Old 14-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They are here with only one intention, tat is to make money. Unless you can give her 5 to 10K a month otherwise u better concentrate on your degree or u will be screw up with a KTV gal. 2nd date have sex liao what do u expect. They do this hundreds time over...............Use your big head and not your small head to think.
Old 14-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if u have tons of $$ n love n time for her to cheat,go ahead
Old 14-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

‘得不到的东西永远是最好的’
Old 14-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namee
so straight forward but the truth hurtss
good words ain't nice to the ears...

these gals are merely out for the $$ in our wallet... Whether u like it or not, better treat this as a normal fling and go back to ur gurrent gf or just get a new gf...

read all the thread, and u'll get wat da bros here means.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 14-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok69
gelyang ktv ..
1 night she can earn $100+ tips and thats not including 'takeaway'
excluding happi hour from 2pm to 8pm...
1 day she can earn S200+ tips and thats not including takeaway... Can't really imagine how rich they are.....
Old 14-04-2006, 09:02 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Your chance of winning the top prize of TOTO is much higher!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1