The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Ok. So far the massage places I visit will be answered by the mamasan so no problems. Yeah, it's always best to book day before if possible. The best is the girl like you and she give you her Line. I only ever kena once I visit this lady for 1st time, she gave me her Line but I turned it down. Till this day I regret even if I no plans to visit her again

Some shops will have a Line so you can contact them to book the girl in advance. Best is the girl like you and they give you their personal Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I only regret not taking down the line of my 2 fav girls at Momo. Now they left and the new ones are ymmv. Even if you got the personal line of the massage girls, it is very difficult to have a session with them outside their work time. Bargirls still can.
I've managed to get the personal Lines of Thai, Japanese and Korean girls. One was supposedly the hottest girl at Paradise. I couldn't access Line in the room so i was ready to give up exchanging numbers, but she insisted on taking me downstairs and getting the shop's wifi address and password so I could sign in. That shows she was serious about keeping in touch through Line.

But no matter how many times I've messaged them, no response.

Maybe I'm not doing something right.

One trick is to take her pic and tell her to give you her Line so you can send it to her later.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I've managed to get the personal Lines of Thai, Japanese and Korean girls. One was supposedly the hottest girl at Paradise. I couldn't access Line in the room so i was ready to give up exchanging numbers, but she insisted on taking me downstairs and getting the shop's wifi address and password so I could sign in. That shows she was serious about keeping in touch through Line.

But no matter how many times I've messaged them, no response.

Maybe I'm not doing something right.

One trick is to take her pic and tell her to give you her Line so you can send it to her later.
Paradise Sukhumvit26? I don't usually get the line of massage girls. Not all the massage girls let you take their pic in the room. Most bar girls are ok though and I keep them for reference haha.
Old 16-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any recommendations for a solid 4 hands / tarma in Sukhumvit area? Want to start my trip with a double bang. i know many MP's / nuru places offer, but are there any places and lady pairings in particular that is recommended? Was thinking of trying Mitu SOAP as a friend had a good experience before but he can't remember their names sadly
Old 16-10-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Is BKK and Thailand safe now with the kidnapping of tourists?
Old 16-10-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The last time I went to Wonder to check out the line up, there was only 1 out of 9 girls which stand out. For Smile BKK, if you took Noey, you are gonna have 1 of the best time out of your chionging experience in BKK.
Paiseh, this Noey is it the same as HappyBkk? I understand the latter closed down le

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-10-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Got kidnapping? I guess just don't go to ulu places at night and don't accept drinks from strangers lor. Travelling just need to use your intuition and common sense bah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-10-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
So far no cases reported in BKK yet ..... so should be relatively safe.
The danger zone is Eastern Pattaya near the Cambodia border, southern region of Narathiwat and MaeSai vicinity in the Northeast.... but so far almost all those reported missing are chinese speaking victims.

As a precaution better to register with MFA before you go for your trip.
Old 16-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Got kidnapping? I guess just don't go to ulu places at night and don't accept drinks from strangers lor. Travelling just need to use your intuition and common sense bah
There was a case in Chiangmai where a tour group consisting of 6 PRCs + 1 Malaysian + 1 thai tour guide went on tour to Chiangrai / Maesai and supposed to return to Chiangmai 2 days later...... however the entire tour group vanished. No one knew what happened to them and authorities believed they were taken into Cambodia by traffickers as the tour van was last seen heading eastwards.

So cannot say danger only lurks at night..... be streetwise and alert at all times and most importantly...... trust no one !!
Old 16-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Paiseh, this Noey is it the same as HappyBkk? I understand the latter closed down le
Yes, she's the same Noey. I think you can book her and just do it in the MP instead of outcall. But she's worth it anywhere anyway ...
Old 16-10-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Any recommendations for a solid 4 hands / tarma in Sukhumvit area? Want to start my trip with a double bang. i know many MP's / nuru places offer, but are there any places and lady pairings in particular that is recommended? Was thinking of trying Mitu SOAP as a friend had a good experience before but he can't remember their names sadly
So far I don't have a very good experience for tarma in BKK except one Nuru tarma and a raw session with 2 FLs quite long ago.
Old 16-10-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buleballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a question for the BKK vets out there.

If you had 4 nights in Bangkok and 10k thb to spend on girls, where would you invest? Best bang for baht or best value experience?
Old 17-10-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buleballs View Post

If you had 4 nights in Bangkok and 10k thb to spend on girls, where would you invest? Best bang for baht or best value experience?
A bit of a loaded question. What are you looking for? SYTs, GFE, PSE, anal, threesomes, nuru, outcall. etc. That's 2500/night which is roughly 1 fuck per day given most massage parlour rates. I'd rule out agogo bars almost entirely unless you are ok just buying one drink for yourself only and oggling the girls. Touching and sitting with them will require at least 1 lady drink which doesn't suit your budget and barfining would be out of the question.

There's fiwfans and thaifriendly which are cheaper. I haven't tried those options though and depends how much work you're trying to put in, in setting those up. Plus the risk of disappointment or bait and switch
Old 17-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by buleballs View Post

You either need more money, or stick to 1 MP session a day at approx 2500B (without tips). You can also explore BJ bars for a quick, cheaper fix at approx half the price of that so you have more shots per baht. But as mentioned by the other poster, the other options like agogo and barfining are prob out of your budget
Old 17-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
buleballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the replies fellas, I know I should have asked a more detailed question. I have read a lot of this thread and was more curious as to what you guys would do with that budget. In saying that, I really want one Nuru session, recommendations?. Maybe splurge on that and a couple of bj bars might be my best option.
I'm the airport now and am very excited to get to bkk, thanks again for all the replies and to all those that have shared knowledge in this thread. I will report back with my experience.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Wah just got back last night and nightlife extend to 4am liao.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national...afety-measures
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1