The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bedok massage

Who can share 😊 seem like nice place from all the reviews
Old 28-03-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
roflmaolol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroflmaolol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Went to YY@WS again. Took 90min 75+50 and it was a wholesome experience that left me jello and souless for a while. PM me for wechat contact BUT one condition is that you put a link to the most recent experience you shared, can be MR or FR on other threads as well. I don't bother about seniority/power as long as you are a contributor.

Firstly her massage is really good, relieved god damn amount of tension in my neck and calves. The pain+shiokness made me moan a lot when she pressured the right parts. When your mind is thinking "omg so shiok how does she do it?", this ML is categorized as tok kong already.

Secondly is her pretty face and smooth skin. I was touching her face and mesmerized by her looks when she was jerking me off. Then the semen went shooting off like fountain, "喷泉" as described by her.

Thirdly she gives a good HJ that starts from stroking the sides to the balls then to the rod, all these while she keeps giving you the CFM look. There is build up of excitement before the release.

Fourthly is the GFE. After "喷泉" and wipe off, there is still chit chatting while she continues stroking my dick during conversation. There is a lot of hinting for me to date her for jogging and meals so bros who are into ML-dating, she is the one. I am not into such things though hehe.

Wanted to book her for 2 hr but she told me only can 1 hr due to one bro reserved her. I bet it's you after me!

Agreed her message is good
Old 28-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to YY@WS again. Took 90min 75+50 and it was a wholesome experience that left me jello and souless for a while. PM me for wechat contact BUT one condition is that you put a link to the most recent experience you shared, can be MR or FR on other threads as well. I don't bother about seniority/power as long as you are a contributor.

Firstly her massage is really good, relieved god damn amount of tension in my neck and calves. The pain+sh
iokness made me moan a lot when she pressured the right parts. When your mind is thinking "omg so shiok how does she do it?", this ML is categorized as tok kong already.

Secondly is her pretty face and smooth skin. I was touching her face and mesmerized by her looks when she was jerking me off. Then the semen went shooting off like fountain, "喷泉" as described by her.

Thirdly she gives a good HJ that starts from stroking the sides to the balls then to the rod, all these while she keeps giving you the CFM look. There is build up of excitement before the release.

Fourthly is the GFE. After "喷泉" and wipe off, there is still chit chatting while she continues stroking my dick during conversation. There is a lot of hinting for me to date her for jogging and meals so bros who are into ML-dating, she is the one. I am not into such things though hehe.
Wah. Power lah Bro. Fountain.
I like the description.
She got fountain? Hahahha. 😏
Old 28-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmaolol View Post
Wanted to book her for 2 hr but she told me only can 1 hr due to one bro reserved her. I bet it's you after me!

Agreed her message is good
Lol Bro. If u take 2 hrs. We no chance liao to try liao. Hahahahaha. Recently i try to book but no slot. Have to settle for others.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Where is yy@ws?
Old 29-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlfaR0meo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Firstly her massage is really good, relieved god damn amount of tension in my neck and calves. The pain+shiokness made me moan a lot when she pressured the right parts. When your mind is thinking "omg so shiok how does she do it?", this ML is categorized as tok kong already.

Nice report bro, does she go any further?
Old 29-03-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ok bros, just finished clearing the PMs and sent out the contact of YY@WS. Will share contact as long as you paste a link to a FR or MR that you posted on any thread.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

hi please share where this is!! dying for great places to go
Old 30-03-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi do share where this yy@ws is. Thank You very much!
Old 30-03-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Who can share 😊 seem like nice place from all the reviews
Got me interested too... 🤤🤤🤤 Pls share this YY@WS leh...
Old 30-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Bro for supporting YY and in recommending her to others.
For the internet savvy, YY advertises on a few websites ...
I QCed her on Feb 19, and indeed she gives very good oil massage.

P.S. - For those who remember me, I am stil very active, but I don't post FRs in the forum anymore. Tired of being accused by you-know-who and being zapped for nothing. I have been keeping my updates to selected Bros on Telegram.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Ok bros, just finished clearing the PMs and sent out the contact of YY@WS. Will share contact as long as you paste a link to a FR or MR that you posted on any thread.
Old 31-03-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaR0meo View Post
Nice report bro, does she go any further?
Any further you would have to date her hahaha
Old 01-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bros understand your frustrations with not able to find YY@WS. Her name is YY, not YoYo. Haha my guess is lots of lurkers might have gotten my hint and found her via michat therefore she doesn't open the app that often anymore. Nevertheless, i just gotten her wechat so pm me if you need. BUT one condition is that in the pm, you put a link to the most recent experience you shared, can be MR or FR on other threads as well. Junior samsters also welcomed as long as you put the link to your recent share of experience. I don't bother about seniority/power as long as you are a contributor.

Below is a reiteration of my experience with her.

Some things about YY@WS. She is experienced in her homeland doing same thing so she is just unsure about how far she can go because sg environment is new to her. And she is a bit 慢热, resist hugging and kissing at the beginning, so guys who are into "ML grooming" can be excited to make her "blossom". And hahaha got chance you can end up contributing to the ML dating thread, I can feel her vibes for that. She is playful and socially active in her homeland.

Massage is very high standard even if this is the only reason you look for her. But of course you get to enjoy her pretty face, wavy hair, nice body smell. Also some cheap thrills when she "coincidentally" position her legs between your hands, obvious greenlight for your hand to roam her butt, thighs and pussy but outside on the pants only lah. Also accidentally glided her fingers between your butt crack. This is even before GQ and I guess depends chemistry.

50+50. Don't bother about cashier auto keying in price for limpah crap, point her the 50 one.
After GQ, tell YY the wall lamp is bright and ask her to cover it with towel so that she is bolder and less worrying.
Tried YY@WS the other day, very good at breaking ice, massage was top notch , sensual was good also. But the roaming part was meh... She acted cool while I was fondling her through her jeans until she suddenly came let out a sharp moan/gasp and started giggling and twitching
All throughout she kept everything on, nothing changed even when I told her light too bright and asked her to cover up the light. At least yoyo lifted up her top with perky boobs and lowered her pants so can fondle top and bottom

yy is a pretty to a certain extent but can feel the flabs when you touch her, boobs saggy. If I could take the experience with yoyo's body and put yy's head on her it would have been close to perfect
Old 01-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup... tried her a few times and don’t think she is that easy to get further access with some level of “resistance”. May be also play hard to get type, not sure if got other bros have better luck.

One thing for sure I don’t pay for $68 package so I not sure if “treatment” will be different..

To be frank for me her massage skill is not bad only, as there are more skilled one out there indeeds with less “resistance”...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Tried YY@WS the other day, very good at breaking ice, massage was top notch , sensual was good also. But the roaming part was meh... She acted cool while I was fondling her through her jeans until she suddenly came let out a sharp moan/gasp and started giggling and twitching
All throughout she kept everything on, nothing changed even when I told her light too bright and asked her to cover up the light. At least yoyo lifted up her top with perky boobs and lowered her pants so can fondle top and bottom

yy is a pretty to a certain extent but can feel the flabs when you touch her, boobs saggy. If I could take the experience with yoyo's body and put yy's head on her it would have been close to perfect
Old 01-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Yup... tried her a few times and don’t think she is that easy to get further access with some level of “resistance”. May be also play hard to get type, not sure if got other bros have better luck.

One thing for sure I don’t pay for $68 package so I not sure if “treatment” will be different..

To be frank for me her massage skill is not bad only, as there are more skilled one out there indeeds with less “resistance”...
Totally agree. I managed to roam her top with her t-shirt and bra on so can only feel the cleavage. Her massage is not bad but as you mentioned not difficult to find someone more worth it.

Btw, the yoyo mentioned is the jln kayu one?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread