The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2005, 01:46 AM
forever_love

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Y Guys Need To Visit Cv To Get A Tans To Service Them???????????

simply dun undertsand the guys out there?
y bother to visit CV to get a trans to service u guys? an't normal girls better?
and ya those guys who visit GL....are those china women and auntie better than girls pruely made from SINGAPORE????????????????
Old 24-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Y Guys Need To Visit Cv To Get A Tans To Service Them???????????

Alamak brother, haven you heard of the Chinese saying, "One type of rice raises a hundred kinds of people" You like to eat strawberry does not mean I like to eat strawberry
Old 24-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders
Alamak brother, haven you heard of the Chinese saying, "One type of rice raises a hundred kinds of people" You like to eat strawberry does not mean I like to eat strawberry
Bro Raiders, Forever Love is a lady. She read our posts in the "Singapore Girls" thread. She is voicing her concerns why sg cheongsters have preference for gers from other nations.
Old 24-05-2005, 09:42 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Different people got differnet taste and some are adventurous to try different things in life.

I heard that those "guys" at CV can give a much better BJ than most girls! I have yet to try. Any Bros can comment on this?

Some of my friends are adventurous enough to the extend of "bonking" them but I am not the adventurous type. Most of them in Thailand are much prettier than gals, I could have bonked them if I wanted to. But when I remember that they were once upon a time a "guy", I could not do it. Probably bwcuase of the pyhcological aspects of it.
Old 24-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_love
y bother to visit CV to get a trans to service u guys? an't normal girls better?
and ya those guys who visit GL....are those china women and auntie better than girls pruely made from SINGAPORE????????????????
dun worry, most of the guys are straight.

why visit GL? these might be some of the reasons.

1. the guys are still single and have sexual needs
2. there are no local gals working in GL
3. the gf or wives can't satisfy them
4. 外头的野花比较香
Old 24-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
Bro Raiders, Forever Love is a lady. :
female samster again ah...? sigh... bo dio half american "36C" ask why must bj, bo dio poly girl want to be FL but then become WTF...
and now this, why we get trans, why we get china women and aunties blah blah blah?.....

threadstarter just born or what?
Old 24-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
Bro Raiders, Forever Love is a lady. She read our posts in the "Singapore Girls" thread. She is voicing her concerns why sg cheongsters have preference for gers from other nations.

Girl or guy, does it makes a difference? I guess in our society, we all have different preference. Since someone mentioned that Trans offered better BJ, perhaps Brother Huige should give it a try and give a FR to your CO and ask her don't always KPKB if she cannot meet such standards.
Old 24-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

we should respect each other's choice of sexual orientation
Old 24-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
knockout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if u r a gal, lemme try u out and then i'll tell u whether i still prefer PRC gal. if u good, i'll post a great FR on u then u can be credited with converting samsters to singaporean gals
Old 24-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Cheri_Popper]Different people got differnet taste and some are adventurous to try different things in life.

I heard that those "guys" at CV can give a much better BJ than most girls! I have yet to try. Any Bros can comment on this?

Over the years, I have had excellent BJs from females and lousy BJs from Trans and vice versa. However, on a scale from 1 - 10, 6.5 to Trans for good BJs compared to cha bohs. This is from my own experiences.
Old 24-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, I dont visit trans and I dont visit aunties.

If Singapore gals would treat themselves as one almighty, perhaps more Singapore guys would appreciate them.

That said, I am sure MANY brothers here would like to bonk a SG WL, as compared to trans, china women..

cheers, to each his own.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 24-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not that u dont understand the guy out there, it is in general sg girl choose not to understand sg guy....

If u ask why they go CV to get a trans,,,, it could be due to trill..... Maybe u should ask some of those chio bu out in the street, why they choose to go out with those 东方不败,‘man without dick'....

Sg girl got no right to condemn foreign girl,, be it wl or not. They should look into how they treat their man.

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 24-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
willywee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
are those china women and auntie better than girls pruely made from SINGAPORE????????????????
i LOOOVE Singapore girls. Problem is that they don't love me. They love old balding fat ang-mos who wear slippers all the time.
Old 24-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

cuz CV is cheaper?
Old 24-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wakk0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Y Guys Need To Visit Cv To Get A Tans To Service Them???????????

a simple sentence that always true..

??, ???..
irregardless trans fr CV or Fl/WL fr GL, it is a job that need respect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1