The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of
Re: Exposed Donor Clones Zapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Very nice share, thanks bro!
Old 23-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAA8130 View Post
Like to seek points from all bros here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keaikeai View Post
Still not yet 30 Sep. Join queue. Thanks to PAB.
Regain full power , PAB Leong26 +14 to the above 2 . Don't thank me nor there's a need to Return up to me as this is not a Points exchange exercise . it's purely a Points giving exercise from Points awarded buddies ' PAB ' in short giving out free no need to return points to those whom need rep points . so wanna say thanks say thanks to PAB .

The offer Ends at 30sep

[/COLOR]

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 23-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 12
Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Regain full power , PAB Leong26 +14 to the above 2 . Don't thank me nor there's a need to Return up to me as this is not a Points exchange exercise . it's purely a Points giving exercise from Points awarded buddies ' PAB ' in short giving out free no need to return points to those whom need rep points . so wanna say thanks say thanks to PAB .

The offer Ends at 30sep

[/COLOR]
Len75 ups.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=leong26;19239695]The offer Ends at 30sep [QUOTE]

Queuing for rep points, thanks bros PAB
Old 23-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=FuckSeluk;19239753][QUOTE=leong26;19239695]The offer Ends at 30sep
Quote:

Len78 upz.Huat ah!
Old 23-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

Quote:

The offer Ends at 30sep

Old 23-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStrothard View Post
Tks to bro who have donate their pts to me.

Do leave nick for me to return that help.
Len78 upz.Huat ah!
Old 24-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11416 / Power: 9
CLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond repute

point exchange
Old 24-09-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5242 / Power: 11
Pompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond reputePompous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckSeluk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyTheSandMan View Post
Very nice of PAB, thanks a million!
Up you bros from PAB

Q 2nd round
Esssinine,TwinTowers,S.B.Y.1,Sanuuk, 222nge,Szczesny,izaaat,zl1983,Hurricane88,jonkolle r,ejectjoy, bluezben, steventan, Passerbyer, hungten, sailsingapore, danny888, Apollo
Old 24-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 5
MarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all bro from PAB for the upping.

Shall return favour back to you as part of my appreciation.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 5
FAA8130 is a splendid one to beholdFAA8130 is a splendid one to beholdFAA8130 is a splendid one to beholdFAA8130 is a splendid one to beholdFAA8130 is a splendid one to beholdFAA8130 is a splendid one to beholdFAA8130 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The offer Ends at 30sep

[/COLOR]
Thank you. Leong26
Old 24-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 5
AndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud of

can i request for points?
Old 24-09-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 8
canoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocernmit View Post
9 Points for Exchange!
Return up, thanks!
Old 24-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 9
Pinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxow View Post
Joining the queue too.
Pinpongball upped you
Old 24-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 9
Pinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyTheSandMan View Post
Very nice of PAB, thanks a million!
Pinpongball upped you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1