The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

Taboo

Amidst the pleasures, my wife thought she heard something, a whispered question that seemed to hang in the air.

Can I fuck you?

The words seemed to echo in her mind, barely audible amidst the moans Jane was letting out as Gary expertly ate her pussy out. Was it real, or merely imagination? She couldn't be sure.

As Gary's hands roamed hungrily over her body, as his lips continued working on her pussy, Jane knew that she was on the edge of surrendering herself completely.

Then Gary paused again. Jane's breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening in anticipation as she watched him lower his bermudas, revealing the throbbing length of his cock. It stood erect, approximately 7 inches in length and boasting a girth of 1.5 inches. Jane couldn't tear her gaze away from the sight, amazed by the sheer size of his member.

A sense of desire came over Jane. There she was, on the bed, her tight black dress now rolled up to her waist, her body quivering with anticipation as she waited for his next move. In that moment, she made a choice, a choice to let go of all inhibitions, to abandon herself and gave herself over to Gary. She wanted him to take her and claim her as his own.

Gary closed the distance between them, his hands reaching out to caress her trembling body. Jane shivered at his touch, her skin in goosebumps as he squeezed and kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her breath was quick and short, as she felt him pressing against her, his hardness pressing insistently against her thigh. Gary put on a condom and began teasing her mercilessly, rubbing the throbbing length of his cock along her wet, aching pussy. Jane's breath hitched with each touch, her body quivering with anticipation as she waited for him to finally enter her. But Gary didn't, increasing her anticipation with every passing moment. He toyed with her, teasing her until she was practically begging for him to fuck her. And just when she thought she couldn't bear it any longer, he suddenly pushed his cock into her slick, welcoming folds.

AAaargh!!

Jane let out a cry of pleasure and relief as Gary finally entered her. Filling her completely, his cock was stretching out her pussy. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt before with my 5 incher, a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain that sent shivers down her spine. As he began to move inside her, Jane lost herself in the sensation of being completely filled by him.

For the next 30 minutes or so, the room echoed with the sounds of their lovemaking. With each thrust, Jane's moans of pleasure mingled with Gary's grunts of satisfaction. Despite Gary only driving 6 inch of his cock into Jane, she felt every inch of him filling her. Gary fucked her in missionary position first, his hands continued to fondle her swelling breasts while playing with her nipples. In the heat of passion, Jane raised and wrapped her arms around Gary's neck, pulling him in for a deep kiss. The coupling lasted for minutes as Gary and Jane frenched, their tongues hungrily explored the depths of each other's mouths. Gary didn't lose a beat in his thrusts, keeping up a constant rhythm while frenching Jane, drawing out muffled moans of pleasure from her. Gary broke away from the kiss, and expertly lifted her legs high into the air, exposing her fully to him as he drove his cock in deeper then ever. Jane cried out in pleasure as she felt him penetrate her even deeper, his cock filling her completely. Jane's arousal grew, with her body responding eagerly to Gary's seemingly seasoned pounding.

Without any lost in rhythm, Gary then gently pulled on Jane's arms, raising her upper body up while he lowered his back. Jane's eyes flew wide open as she transited into this cowboy position, as she felt the whole length of Gary's 7 incher penetrated her wet pussy.

Jane gasped: OHHH!! OH! So deep, dear!!! I cannot!! Argh... ahhhh....

Gary grinned: You move yourself. Take off your dress.

Jane complied without hesitation, lifting her dress over her head, exposing her bouncing D-cup breasts in full view of Gary. His hands moved up to cup her breasts, and again began to knead her soft mounds, while his thumbs brushed over her hardened nipples in circular motion. Jane gasped at the sensation, arching her back as she pressed her chest into his hands, offering herself up to his caresses and squeezes. As Jane continued to straddle Gary, her knees started sinking into the soft mattress. As she moved, she could feel every inch of him inside her, stretching her to her limits with each deep thrust. Before long, Jane's soft folds accommodated to Gary's length, wrapping his 7 incher fully with each thrust. Seeing this, Gary then gripped her toned waist with both hands, lifting her up slightly and began a series of hard and deep upward thrusts. He kept up with the unrelentless assault on her raw pussy, while Jane threw her head back in pure ecstasy.

Jane: Dear! Dear! I cannot, I cannot already! I... I...

Gary, without a break in his thrusts: Yes? What you want?

Jane: I'm coming already, I cannot already!!!!

Gary: Then how?

Jane: Fuck me deeper! Dear! Harder! Don't care about me! Fuck me as deep as you want!!!

With a series of deep thrusts, Jane cried out in ecstasy, her body convulsing with pleasure as she rode out her orgasm. She collapsed onto Gary's chest, spent and panting. As Gary's hands explored her body, Jane found herself torn between the thrill of the moment and the nagging voice of reason in the back of her mind. She knew what she was doing was wrong, that she was betraying the trust I had pledged to her. Yet, in the heat of the moment, it was all too easy to push those thoughts aside and surrender to the pleasures she received.

Sensing her thoughts, Gary's hands gently caressed Jane's trembling body, seemingly to calm her down.

Gary whispered: Let's take a bath together. It'll be so relaxing, just you and me, soaking in the warm water.

Jane hesitated, her mind still clouded with the remnants of guilt and doubt: I don't know, Gary...

Gary insisted: Come on, Jane. Just imagine how good it'll feel, the warm water will cleanse away all our worries and fears. I really want to enjoy a bath with you. You also said want me to relax right.

Jane felt herself weakening, her resolve crumbling. With a soft sigh, she finally relented, her heart pounding with anticipation as she allowed herself to be led towards the bathroom...

The bathroom was dimly lit, and the scent of lavender filled the air. The sound of water filled the bathroom, as the lewd coupling continued between Gary and my wife. She allowied herself to be enveloped by Gary's embrace and thwir lips met in a hungry kiss. She melted against him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she surrendered herself. Their kiss deepened, becoming more urgent and demanding with each passing moment. Gary's hands roamed freely over my wife's body, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her. She arched into his touch, a low moan escaping her lips as he trailed kisses along her jawline and down her neck but he was careful not to leave any marks. Suddenly, Gary spun her around, pressing her back against his chest. My wife gasped as she felt his hardened cock pressing against her, the heat of his body searing into her skin. His hands found her breasts from behind, cupping them possessively as he teased her nipples to hardened peaks. My wife's head spun with desire as Gary enjoyed himself squeezing and caressing her full breasts. She arched into him, her back pressing against his chest as she surrendered herself completely to the ecstasy.

As my wife turned her head to face Gary, she could still feel the intense sensations from the hard fucking she received earlier. Her skin tingled with his touch, and the raw intensity of their coupling lingered in her mind. As they kissed again, she willingly embraced him once more, reaching behind her head with one arm to pull his head towards her. Their kiss was filled with passion. My wife melted against Gary, as his lips devoured hers with hunger. She could taste his tongue and likewise, as their sucking and kissing sounds rang in the air again. Gary alternated between her breasts with his left hand, squeezing and fondling them, while his right hand reached down towards her vagina. My wife let out a soft moan when Gary's fingers expertly rubbed her wet clit.

In the steamy shower, the lovemaking between Gary and my wife continued for some 30 minutes. While the earlier fucking was an act of pleasure and raw desire, the scene in the bathroom was passionate, where a man and a woman made out like pure lovers. The pangs of jealousy I felt during the journey of discovery were beyond words.

That night, she had dinner with me after i returned home from work, we chatted and nothing seemed to have happened. I knew something was amiss but of course, didn't know any better until years later...
Old 26-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Easivz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
Desire

Jane's lips parted, and Gary needed no further invitation and stuck his tongue in her mouth. The couple kissed passionately, even more so than the occasions in the KTV. As they kissed, the hotel room seemed to fade away, and loud kissing and sucking sounds filled the air. Gary's lips parted slightly but his tongue continued lapping at Jane's. Jane stuck out her tongue in return, eager to meet Gary's. As their kiss deepened, the sound of their breaths mingled with the soft, wet sounds of their lips meeting, Jane let off soft moans, which seemed to encourage Gary further.

Gary's lips trailed from Jane's lips to her face, and her breath stuttered as his lips found their way to nibble at her neck. As Gary's body pressed against hers, Jane could feel the weight of his form squashing her D-cup breasts, the fabric of her thin black dress providing little barrier between them. Her nipples hardened beneath the fabric of the dress as they strained against the material, and the friction from the movements of Gary's body on her nipples sent waves of pleasure through her. Unknown to Jane, Gary's hands had slipped free from their hold on her arms, yet she remained perfectly still, her arms still raised above her head and her body trembling with anticipation as she silently invited him to explore her body further.

Suddenly, Gary whispered: Can I touch you?

My wife's whimper betrayed her. As Gary raised his upper body, his hands moved to the sides of her chest, his touch gentle yet possessive as he slowly brought his hands together and cupped her full, round breasts in his palms. The sensation sent a jolt of shock through Jane, her breath caught in her throat as she arched against his touch. His hands felt warm against her skin, his touch firm yet tender as he kneaded her flesh skillfully. Despite lying down, Jane's D-cup breasts still swell up against her dress, and were now fully in Gary's grasp. For the next few minutes, he continued to fondle her breasts, and her mind was clouded in a mix of pleasure and desire. Was it the comfortable bed, the smell of Gary's manly cologne, or was it the glass of gin? Jane has completely lost herself in the sensation of his hands on her body. As minutes passed, Gary's touch grew bolder, as he squeezed her breasts harder and harder, occasionally rubbing her stiff nipples with his thumbs. Jane moaned softly and her body twitched in pleasure.

Gary lowered his head and took her right nipple in his lips, while his hand continued caressing her left breast. His other hand gently moved south, and before Jane knew, she could feel his touch on her inner thighs. She knew moments from now, Gary's hand would reach her exposed pussy. She knew she had to stop him at that moment but somehow, her body was not reacting to her commands.

Gary's lips alternated between her nipples, and his hand was dangerously close to her pussy now. Suddenly, he stopped. Jane opened her eyes and Gary smiled, as he slowly moved downwards. With his hands firmly supporting beneath her knees, Gary expertly bent Jane's legs upwards, parting them slightly to grant him better access. Jane felt a rush of heat flood her cheeks and ears as she realized her most intimate area was now fully exposed to him. She couldn't help but squirm under his gaze, feeling both vulnerable and excited all at once. Gary began planting gentle kisses along Jane's left knee, trailing slowly up her left inner thigh towards her eagerly awaiting pussy. With each kiss, Jane's anticipation grew, her breath coming in shallow gasps as she waited for his lips to finally reach her most sensitive spot. But just as his kisses neared her clit, Gary abruptly changed course, teasingly planting kisses along the top of her right knee instead. Jane let out a frustrated whimper, her desire building with each passing second. His lips continued their teasing ascent along her right inner thigh, inching closer and closer to her clit. Jane's heart raced with anticipation, her body tingling with desire as she braced herself for the pleasure she knew was coming. And then, without warning, Gary's lips descended upon her clit with a forceful kiss, sending a jolt of pleasure through Jane's body. She let out a loud cry in ecstasy, her hips bucking instinctively against his lips as Gary began sucking and licking her clit.

Jane surrendered herself completely. All thoughts of guilt, hesitation, and uncertainty melted away as she gave herself over to the sheer ecstasy of the moment...
Interesting story
Old 26-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh... check and checked. Now re-read and found 2 typos hahaha. I should go back to earlier posts and correct these mistakes.
Old 26-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice write up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1